Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hey guys, I have sth for ya

Go down 
+2
Zesquid
dick_kkk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dick_kkk

hey guys, I have sth for ya Empty
PostSubject: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:04 pm

hello, I'm new here, bringing you a very nice MUGEN char,named"NM_Kanae", you can find her at this site:http://natsumegu880sin837e.blog.fc2.com/
when you get it, I think you'll be impressed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Why do you feel this way? Could you please expand upon this? Maybe tell us about the character a bit more, and why you think we in this forum will be so impressed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dick_kkk

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:12 pm

you download it and try it yourselves, it's more interesting than I describe....
Perhaps it's because I hate those who tell you the murderer's name when you are watch Sherlock Holmes
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:48 am

And for the rest of us how don't have or CAN'T play Mugen? ^^; I mean I appriciate wanting to make it a surprise, but well... * goes into corner* Some of us can't play Mugen. Makes their computer crash.... TwT Also the link is kinda dead. .w.
Back to top Go down
dick_kkk

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:30 am

well it's a site from Japan, I can open it via VPN。this site leads to author's skydrive,here is the link:https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=4C64A9EE5CD8D4F3&id=4C64A9EE5CD8D4F3%21114 you guys can get this char there.
for those who don't know what MUGEN is,...I think if you are interesting in the topic of this forum, you will find a lot of fancy things in MUGEN cyclops
I'll load a pic of gameplay soon after knock off Razz
Back to top Go down
dick_kkk

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:44 am

here is the image

hey guys, I have sth for ya Aoaa10
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:04 am

Shall look forward to it then. :3 And thanks. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:21 am

Very nice! Do you think at some point you would be able to upload a video for us? Maybe one with frequent use of that particular technique as well as any other kissing attacks she might have? It would be deeply appreciated ^_^
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:42 pm

o.o? That's Sanae Kotiya, from the Touhou series... That's a skill unique to this build in Mugen, I can assure everyone of that. Where she's from there are no kissing based abilities, unless you count Remilia's "Vampire Kiss", and that's actually a neck bite...

...Definitely looks good on her, don't get me wrong, I'm just surprised... xD

EDIT: ...Can I get a better look at her sprites or something? I may be mistaken, it may be a custom character with Sanae's sprites as a base.
Back to top Go down
dick_kkk

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
o.o? That's Sanae Kotiya, from the Touhou series... That's a skill unique to this build in Mugen, I can assure everyone of that. Where she's from there are no kissing based abilities, unless you count Remilia's "Vampire Kiss", and that's actually a neck bite...

...Definitely looks good on her, don't get me wrong, I'm just surprised... xD

EDIT: ...Can I get a better look at her sprites or something? I may be mistaken, it may be a custom character with Sanae's sprites as a base.

I have already post the author's skydrive so you can download this char there: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=4C64A9EE5CD8D4F3&id=4C64A9EE5CD8D4F3%21114

truely this isn't her oringinal skill, MUGEN changed it....
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:05 pm

I don't have MUGEN, so a sprite sheet or something would help. ^^;
Back to top Go down
dick_kkk

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:11 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
I don't have MUGEN, so a sprite sheet or something would help. ^^;
hey my friend, you just download a MUGEN main program, and download this char and put it into MUGEN, then you can play it yourself...haha ,I prefer play on my own rather than watch some videos, it's much more exciting ...
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:33 pm

I see that he has more characters as well, is this the only one with a kissing attack? Or any hentai attacks in general?
Back to top Go down
dick_kkk

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
I see that he has more characters as well, is this the only one with a kissing attack? Or any hentai attacks in general?

pityful I'll say no,she is the only one
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:22 am

just wanna say i love ur username
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, I have sth for ya   hey guys, I have sth for ya Empty

Back to top Go down

hey guys, I have sth for ya
Page 1 of 1