Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rb9

Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story Empty
PostSubject: Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story   Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Some new stuff posted. Here's a teaser of something in the SM section.

Usagi picked out a bright bubble-gum pink.
“One of my favorites!” Mimete giggled and her demeanor seemed suddenly lighter and bubblier than the sultry tone she’d held since Usagi’s arrival. The music in the room even changed to an upbeat pop number as Mimete pulled the vial to her heart and gave a wistful sigh. “Pink really does go with almost everything. It’s adorable, flirty, and soft, but dynamic. Sexy, but cute! Dance, date, dinner, pink is always a good choice!”
Usagi felt some of the heaviness lift from the room and she felt much airier, as if she suddenly weighed nothing. It did nothing for her dizziness though, now she merely felt like she was floating through clouds instead of sinking into hot honey. The scent in the room even seemed to change and now the scout was certain she could smell freshly spun cotton candy. She thought better of questioning the changes and instead watched with baited breath as Mimete slid the cap off the pink vial.
She pressed it to her bottom lip, but this time instead of pursing her lips, she opened her mouth into a sexy “O” shape before lightly painting up the curve of her plump lower lip. She paused before she reached the upper lip and explained, “Different lipsticks call for different looks. You wouldn’t wear smoky eye shadow to a kitten-pop press release and you certainly wouldn’t bounce around wildly if you’re trying to appear dark and mysterious. So when using a sexy color, like red, a girl always wants to pucker her lips, tease a little. When applying pink, you want to have as much fun putting it on as you will kissing it off!”
Usagi felt her face flush again, but she nodded her understanding. “You look more playful in that pose,” she noted. Mimete had curved her spine, placed a hand loosely on her hip, and tapped her foot lightly as she covered her upper lip the same way she’d painted the lower.
Soon her mouth was a bright happy pink and Usagi felt her own insides bubble with excitement.
Mimete smacked her lips together and they stuck only slightly before pulling apart with another loud pop. “Want to know what lipstick is best for?” Usagi nodded her head. Mimete leaned in close to the girl’s ear and whispered hotly, “Kissing of course.” She pressed her lips to Usagi’s ear then. She grinned against the skin when she felt it grow hot and she drew back, the thick wax on her lips made her skin linger slightly before slipping apart. She turned Usagi’s chair slowly and pushed her face close to the girl’s. Her eyes seemed to sparkle as she cutely pursed her lips and leaned in to press a kiss to Usagi’s lips.
Sailor Moon didn’t retract. She held still for a startled moment, then when she felt the soft skin move against her own she began to kiss back. The lipstick made her lips tingle pleasantly and the contact made that tension furled in her stomach uncurl and drift downward. Mimete drew back slowly, she let the lipstick force them to linger as bits of flesh clung to one another, drawn together by the catalyst of the wax foundation.
A pink smudge marred Usagi’s lips when they parted. Mimete offered her a playful giggle. “Isn’t it fun? It’s so flirty, no one would say no to a kiss.” She held up the tube before Usagi’s slightly glazed eyes. “So, would you like to try it?”
“Yes please,” Usagi said softly and reached for the tube, but Mimete pulled it from her grasp.
“Let the professionals show you how to do it properly,” Mimete said with a little swish of her hips and a toss of her hair. She uncapped the tube again and rolled the length of wax out. She bent down so that Usagi got a perfect few of her supple breasts hiked to the top of her black gown and gently pressed the make-up to Sailor Moon’s lips. She grasped the girl’s chin with her other hand and held her face steady as she meticulously drew the pink lines over Usagi’s soft mouth.
The younger girl rubbed her lips together as instructed and when Mimete pulled away Usagi could see herself reflected in the glass. “I…I look so cute!” She admired herself in the mirror, puckered her lips and blew a few soft kisses to her reflection.
Mimete laughed inwardly. The girl was too easy. Some incense, a little music, a little flirting, and already the scout was eager to perform for the witch. The lipstick seemed to be working nicely as well, easing the girl and making her aroused and playful. She knew the soft kisses had lowered her defenses. She just had to make it seem like a game, which to Mimete, it was.
“You look lovely. I told you didn’t I? Pink is a great color; it will instantly make you feel better. Don’t you feel sexy?”
“Yes, I feel very sexy,” Usagi said softly as she toyed with her pigtails, brought them close to her lips to see the starkness of the color against the strands of her hair.
“Don’t you feel fun? Playful?”
“Yes,” Usagi giggled. “I feel very excited.”
“Do you want to kiss? To flirt? Have a good time?”
“Yes,” Usagi said as she blew the mirror another kiss. “I want to flirt and dance! I don’t care what I do as long as I’m having fun!”
Mimete turned the girl toward her again and allowed their lips to meet. This time Usagi eagerly wrapped her arms around the witch’s neck and pulled her in for deeper contact. The scout hummed happily against the kiss and even pulled back to turn the long touch into several short pecks and collisions of their mouths. The sticky texture of the lipstick made them cling to each other and their lips were reluctant to part when they drew back between each kiss.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story   Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:12 pm

I'd care about this so much more if I cared to actually have to 'earn' the right to get into the VIP sections of that forum.

Thanks for the teaser though.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story   Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:14 pm

As much as it would be nice if content grew on trees and rained from the sky, it takes people hard-earned time and money to make stories and pictures whether it be artists or commissioners. It's just a system for giving back to the community (with everybody's contributions being public), and nothing about it even needs to be monetary.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story   Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:21 pm

rb9 wrote:
As much as it would be nice if content grew on trees and rained from the sky, it takes people hard-earned time and money to make stories and pictures whether it be artists or commissioners. It's just a system for giving back to the community (with everybody's contributions being public), and nothing about it even needs to be monetary.
I'd respond more towards this but I dont want to turn this thread into an arguement so I'll drop it here.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story   Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:35 pm

I welcome discussion on it publicly or by PM.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story   Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Very good stuff! Where would I be able to find the full thing?
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story   Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Zesquid, I think you have to post a story or picture on that forum in order to gain access to the VIP section of the site. You can only read the full version if you are a VIP.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story   Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Since when is there a VIP section to this site? Or are you talking about another site?
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story   Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:03 pm

We are talking about another site, Swerve. Specifically, this one: http://charmed.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story   Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Charmed Forumotion Teaser - Sailor Moon Lipstick/Kiss Hypno Story
Page 1 of 1