Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon (sadly not human)

Go down 
+6
Mkmd13
Professor Tree
NeoGeno450
handsomered
SwerveStar
kissfan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kissfan

kissfan

Pokemon (sadly not human) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:29 am

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Draining_Kiss_(move)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:17 am

DANG IT, I WANT THIS GAME! And not for the reasons that you think. lol xD There seems to be a lot of things that I would like in a game. TwT Character creation, taking care of pokemon, etc.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:39 am

And I thought it was for Jynxing Drain Kiss
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:04 am

It's a very common fairy type attack move, and I have a strong feeling it'll eventually show up in the anime. When that time comes we'll see if we get any good footage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Jynx and Smoochum can learn Draining Kiss, but besides them the only ones I know can get the move are Vivillon and Swirlix (and by extension probably Slurpuff).

EDIT: Oh, I didn't follow the link until after the post, I wasn't aware they listed who gets it yet. I believe it's still updating for the massive new gen's data.
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Lovely Kiss actually has a kissmark in this game.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:00 am

any vids? =w=
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:24 am

yeah cause if Lovely Kiss actually has a kiss mark i want to see for sure.owo
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:09 pm

So does Sweet Kiss. But I can't believe you'd only want to play this game because of a kiss. XD It's awesome. Besides, 40 dollars for a simple kiss mark animation?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:15 pm

well i already bought it just because i thought it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:16 pm

hey red mind giving me your 3DS FC since you probably know from having a jynx?XD
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:23 am

SwerveStar wrote:
So does Sweet Kiss. But I can't believe you'd only want to play this game because of a kiss. XD It's awesome. Besides, 40 dollars for a simple kiss mark animation?
Oooh trust me, I will not be playing the game just for THAT alone. xP
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:00 am

Ok.i'm trying to breed Jynx so i can get one that knows Lovely Kiss.but i'm having trouble finding good males of the humanshape egg group. I tried Mr.Mime but apparently it seems female and the two are "having more fun with other pokemon than with each other".a little help?^^'
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 pm

You can always just get a jinx and go to the move remember person
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:57 pm

yeah i did.it was nice.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:22 pm

Flash Trickstar wrote:
Ok.i'm trying to breed Jynx so i can get one that knows Lovely Kiss.but i'm having trouble finding good males of the humanshape egg group. I tried Mr.Mime but apparently it seems female and the two are "having more fun with other pokemon than with each other".a little help?^^'
As suggested, you can use the Move Reminder. You need to steal a Heart Scale from a Luvdisc to do this but it's not difficult. As for genders, look next to a Pokemon's name. If they have a blue hooklike male symbol, they're a male. If they have a pink plus-like female symbol, they're a female. You have the egg group thing a-ok, but you need opposite genders-Even if they're not heterosexual Pokemon, they need parts that match up to breed. XD However, Jynx learns Lovely Kiss at a level that it would reach before it evolves from Smoochum, so I think you NEED the Move Reminder to teach it.

If your focus is the kissing, I'd recommend breeding a Smoochum, which can learn Sweet Kiss. However, Jynx, its evolved form, cannot. So, breed a Smoochum to have Sweet Kiss, then if you want a Sweet Kissing Jynx, evolve it into a Jynx and use the Move Reminder. I think it should eventually pick up Draining Kiss, too, and if you want, throw on Attract, Charm, Captivate, or Heart Stamp. It would be hard to make it work practically, but it's doable.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:38 am

i figured it out quite a while back and used the move reminder.already got the lovely kissing jynx.and i've got an egg for smoochum which should eventually hatch so i think i'm set.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:51 am

Here's one thing about Draning Kiss though.all that happens is the user charges forward a bit and a light comes off of the target and back onto the user giving them their health.not as good as i'd expected.Lovely Kiss was good though.but i have yet to see Sweet Kiss.so i'm going to wait for my Smoochum egg to hatch.....or i'll go and catch a smoochum and have it remember sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire just gave Draining Kiss to the following Pokemon:

Ralts
Kirlia
Gardevoir
Gorebyss
Luvdisc
Froslass

I'm pretty happy about the Gardevoir family and Froslass. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:30 am

The draining kiss is pretty meh though... no lips or heart animations at all.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:20 am

Doesn't stop artists though

Totally not Gardevoir art:
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:52 am

Now thats what I call art!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:03 am

Me next! Lol xD Tis cute really.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 9:26 pm

OH. Well. I know what I'm commissioning from artists in the future *^*
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:22 pm

you do realize the artist has stated that that is a male Gardevoir in the second image
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (sadly not human)   Pokemon (sadly not human) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon (sadly not human)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next