Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bravely Default

Go down 
+3
Yuna
quyzbuk123
Zesquid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zesquid

Zesquid

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:51 pm

In the new demo for the 3DS game Bravely Default, one of the bosses is a Melusine who, upon getting low on health (she started doing this for me at around 200) starts using an attack called Nocturnal Gala where she blows a kiss and charms the party. It has quite a nice animation to it too.

Anyone have the ability to record straight from 3DS? Or does anyone have a vid? Also, if you have a 3DS, get this demo. It's really good and it has a solid amount of content. Plus, depending on how you do in the demo, you can get bonuses to carry over into the full game if you get it.
Back to top Go down
quyzbuk123

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:03 am

I tried to find it but quickly gave up because it seemed like one of those things where you had to know what you were looking for. I did accidentally find this, though. Some succubus thing using the same spell.

https://youtu.be/2bNQjOxqZPM?t=5801
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:24 am

I think that was what Zesquid was talking about-- Being Im playing the game right now.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:15 pm

That is it exactly! In the demo it's referred to as melusine; then again, I may have been mistaken. I'll go check that. Also, Yuna, how are you enjoying the demo?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Just checked; yes, it is melusine.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:11 pm

Its been pretty fun so far, reminds me of uhh.. FF4, I think. I cant remember which one it was with the classes and stuff.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:07 pm

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:BDFFpartybattle.jpg

lol palette-swap copies if melusine from the demo

Yuna wrote:
Its been pretty fun so far, reminds me of uhh.. FF4, I think. I cant remember which one it was with the classes and stuff.

it reminds me a bit more of 3 & 5 because of the class system

Shadith thanks for lending me you 3ds so i can try this
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:40 pm

LazyAlex wrote:
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:BDFFpartybattle.jpg

lol palette-swap copies if melusine from the demo

Yuna wrote:

it reminds me a bit more of 3 & 5 because of the class system

Shadith thanks for lending me you 3ds so i can try this
I lack a good memory since I haven't played any of those games in years, So they all kinda mesh together with me.
Back to top Go down
Rainday

Rainday

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:12 pm

quyzbuk123 wrote:
I tried to find it but quickly gave up because it seemed like one of those things where you had to know what you were looking for. I did accidentally find this, though. Some succubus thing using the same spell.

https://youtu.be/2bNQjOxqZPM?t=5801

Oh thank you so much for finding a good quality vid of this! You saved me a ton of trouble having to search for it.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:56 am

Great game for the most part.  There are three versions of this monster, all palette swaps.  The first version is the Succubus, and she uses the standard succubus colors.  She uses "Entice", which charms a single party member.  The other two, pictured earlier in this thread, are Lilith and Melusine, and they use "Tail Whip", which deals damage to and charms a single party member, and "Nocturnal Gala", which charms the whole party.  They're all standard random encounter troops.

In addition, the vampire class for your party has access to Charm and its aoe-counterpart, Subvert.  When your female party members use these skills, they perform a nice blow kiss animation with hearts everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:58 am

Shakewell wrote:
Great game for the most part.  There are three versions of this monster, all palette swaps.  The first version is the Succubus, and she uses the standard succubus colors.  She uses "Entice", which charms a single party member.  The other two, pictured earlier in this thread, are Lilith and Melusine, and they use "Tail Whip", which deals damage to and charms a single party member, and "Nocturnal Gala", which charms the whole party.  They're all standard random encounter troops.

In addition, the vampire class for your party has access to Charm and its aoe-counterpart, Subvert.  When your female party members use these skills, they perform a nice blow kiss animation with hearts everywhere.

All the more reason I can't wait to get the vampire class. By the way, do you know what points in the game the succubus, lilith, and melusine come in? I just joined the shieldbearers where I am.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:45 pm

You're close to encountering the Succubi.  I first encountered them in the mythril mines.  I encountered Lilith on the northwest continent, and Melusine in the vampire's castle.

You can find them all together in the secret dungeon near the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Spectacular. I actually have encountered the succubi; just beat Kamiizumi. Absolutely loving this game! How are you enjoying it?
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:42 am

I really enjoyed this game. However, the story was extremely disappointing after a certain point, especially with all the hype this game had. Still, I had a blast, and the battle system made for many a good fight. I'll definitely be picking up the sequel.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:12 pm

I just wish the tail whip move had more to do with the Lilith's ass than just her tail... Oh well, a man can dream...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bravely Default Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default   Bravely Default Empty

Back to top Go down

Bravely Default
Page 1 of 1