Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marsha, Queen of Diamonds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThirdEyeKage

Marsha, Queen of Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Marsha, Queen of Diamonds   Marsha, Queen of Diamonds EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Now, there has been a post here about the one where she kisses batman.
The scene I'm talking about is during her dance of the seven veils, which I think is in the next episode. I seem to remember seeing her blow kisses down the line of guards, which also blew her love potion in their faces.
I can't seem to find this scene for the life of me. Every clip of her doing the dance of the seven veils that I can find does not include this bit. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

EDIT: She blows the kisses individually, and then drops a veil. The guards then count off the veil in unison, which I though was hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Marsha, Queen of Diamonds   Marsha, Queen of Diamonds EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:43 pm

What is this from? Which Batman series?
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Marsha, Queen of Diamonds   Marsha, Queen of Diamonds EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:05 am

It is from the 1960's Batman series. I will see if I can find exactly what episode and season it is from.
Back to top Go down
gomlkid1

PostSubject: Re: Marsha, Queen of Diamonds   Marsha, Queen of Diamonds EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:25 pm

episode is Penguin's Disastrous End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsha, Queen of Diamonds   Marsha, Queen of Diamonds Empty

Back to top Go down

Marsha, Queen of Diamonds
Page 1 of 1