Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?

Go down 
+6
joakinter
Admin
Warrior of Darkness
PieForPi
DarkWizard
Zesquid
10 posters

Would you like me to take over as the new admin?
Yes
Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? Vote_lcap96%Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? Vote_rcap
 96% [ 23 ]
No
Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? Vote_lcap4%Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Ok so I have been tossing this idea around for awhile now and I think its about time to put this up for you guys to decide. If you don't know already, our admin has been missing since March 18th, 2013 and I really don't want to see this forum go down for a stupid mistake that we can't correct since we don't have an admin anymore. If he does happen to come back sometime in the future, I will happily give his admin status back, but for right now, I believe we need a new one.

I believe that everyone on this board knows me from one topic or another and I try to make my presence felt everywhere on the board. People have come to me with questions and I try to guide them the best I can and I post tons of content to keep this board flowing. So, I now leave this up to you guys in a poll, would you like me as the new admin?

If you have any questions before you vote, either PM me or post here and I will answer them as honestly and best as I can. I hope you guys see me as a rightful person for this title and can't wait to see what the future will hold.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:28 pm

If you are elected as admin, What would you do to solve world hunger?

No but uh, If you can do it, I think a new admin would be great. Though do we have any form of way to prove who the original admin was? (If only so somone doesn't come in claiming to be the old admin.)
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:56 pm

I have no qualms with this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Well.... I would put a McDonalds at every street corner in the world!!! *ahem* but the only way I would give back the Admin status is if he logs back in to the Admin account. I don't know him personally but I do know how he writes so I should be able to spot if it is a fake or not.

I was also with him when it was just a blog so I have known him for a pretty long time.
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:02 am

when does the poll end?
You have my vote man
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:06 am

They didnt really specify on the website so I made it forever. Im planning on letting it run for a week and then sending the results off to them.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 9:26 am

Well, I've seen how much you work,as you are almost in every topic, and although, since I'm not much of a poster around here, so my opinion might not have much meaning, I believe you are fitting for being the new admin, Mkmd Smile  Long live Upon Her Lips!

Last edited by joakinter on Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a little mistake,could have led to misunderstandings)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:20 am

I don't post too much either but you have my vote
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Im gonna try and drag some more attention to this thread
Back to top Go down
DarkWizard

DarkWizard

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down
http://ilovesucccubus.deviantart.com
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 7:34 pm

Any updates on this? It's been a little more than a week already. did whoever you sent it to liked the results?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 9:41 pm

I havent sent it off yet but Im working on it. I need to take screenshots of profiles and this topic along with a new email address to send them for the new creditials. Its alot for this process lol.

EDIT: I have now sent it out, I will let you guys know what happens in the future.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:49 am

Lol, seems to be as complicated as trying to report the pirates in the wind planet of Magical Starsign (For those that didn't play,it,they send you from office to office until they actually send you to the chief police officer who outright kicks you out of his office)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:29 am

It has been done everyone!!! I am officially now the new Admin of the forum!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:10 am

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:30 am

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? 1911

Good job.

... Also that one person who voted 'No'
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:39 pm

Is that you Mkmd13? I didn't knew the Admin so it might be him attempting to fool us, but just to check, what does the first two letters of your username stand for?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:42 pm

Lol yes this is Mkmd13 and it stands for Mortal Kombat, my favorite video game series of all time.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:47 pm

Alright, then Congratulations! Very Happy I was kind of skeptical, seen it happen before. Also, no, I'm not a stalker, my memory just decided to remember that post about a modded kiss for that game where you mentioned your love for it lol

Edit: Also, Yuna...... THAT FACE.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:51 am

I'm only going to use the Admin profile though to change things around or post new decrees around here... Muhahahaha!!!... *Ahem* Any who, I will mostly be using this profile to comment on things.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:09 am

First Order of business, Make that dumb moron Yuna a mod.

(Naw im just screwin around i cant actually handle responsibility.. It tends to end like this.)

Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? 3413

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 4:58 pm

Also as I am back in full capacity if your looking to redecorate I can help you out just PM me man Smile
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:18 pm

Excellent! So happy to hear you're the new admin mkmd! We definitely needed one, and I know you'll do a good job in revamping the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?   Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin? Empty

Back to top Go down

Very important for the forum! Should I been the new Admin?
Page 1 of 1