Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum. Empty
PostSubject: Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum.   Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum. EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 11:32 pm

It's been a decision that I've been mulling over for a little less than a year now. My relationship has gotten very serious with my fiancée and I don't think it would be fair to her if I'm the admin of a fetish forum. I've taken over this role when the first admin left the forum to die and never passed the torch. I was able to get in contact with Forumotion and got the rights to be admin if the original admin didn't respond back in a certain amount of time. Once I got that role, I didn't look back and tried to make this forum as great as possible and I hope everyone here was happy with the time here.

That being said, I'll still like to pick a successor by holding a vote and seeing who the community thinks will be the best to take over. I'll give one week for anyone who would like to have the role of admin comment in this topic that they would like to. After that, I'll create a poll with everyone's names and have people vote for another week. After that week has passed, whoever has the most votes will be the next admin. In the event of a tie, I'll choose myself to break it.

Again, this wasn't an easy decision for me to make, but I believe it's the right one. I'll still be around from time to time to check up on things so I'll never truly leave you guys Smile

lelno

Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum.   Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum. EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 9:12 am

You made the right call, it's not healthy for you and her if you run a fetish forum

if you have any H-games on steam you can have them semi-permanently removed from your account
They will not show up on your steam library and your profile after being removed
https://help.steampowered.com/en/?snr=1_44_44_

you can retrieve them later  through the same support page so you're not losing anything
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum.   Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum. EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 4:44 pm

First off, congratulations. I hope your relationship is a long and happy one.

Second, I'm not sure what exactly goes into being an Admin. So I'm kind of hesitant to throw my hat into the ring.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum.   Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum. EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 5:47 pm

I echo Pie's sentiment, I don't know what being an Admin for the forum would be like. I'm active enough on here that I might consider volunteering, if it turns out it's within my abilities.

But, regardless of that, best of luck with your fiancée. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum.   Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum. EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 6:42 pm

It has been a pleasure to have you and I don't think anyone blames you for your decision
You have done alot not only for the forum but the community as a whole, and trully think this place wouldn't be what it is today without you
I surely hope there is someone worthy of taking the mantle and wish nothing but the best for you and your relationship
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum.   Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum. EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 7:06 pm

Thank you all for the well wishes! As for the duties of what the Admin does, it's not as scary as you might think. Just make sure you keep the peace first and foremost is the biggest thing. If you need help, you can have other users be your moderators, in which I already have. You can keep them or set new ones to the users you're most familiar with. You'll be able to change the layout of the forum to however you feel and much more in the Admin tools.

Out of all the years that I was the Admin here, I've only had one or two instances that I needed to step in to settle a dispute. The community here is very nice to each other and really makes the job easy. I'll be around to answer any questions the new Admin has so I'm not going to leave you in the dark afterwards.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum.   Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum. EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 7:33 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
Thank you all for the well wishes! As for the duties of what the Admin does, it's not as scary as you might think. Just make sure you keep the peace first and foremost is the biggest thing. If you need help, you can have other users be your moderators, in which I already have. You can keep them or set new ones to the users you're most familiar with. You'll be able to change the layout of the forum to however you feel and much more in the Admin tools.

Out of all the years that I was the Admin here, I've only had one or two instances that I needed to step in to settle a dispute. The community here is very nice to each other and really makes the job easy. I'll be around to answer any questions the new Admin has so I'm not going to leave you in the dark afterwards.

In that case, I think I could do it, I'm at least active so if I am needed, then I'll be there. But, your idea of putting it to a vote is a good one. There are others who have been on the forum a lot longer than me and I'd probably vote for them before myself.

Lilytrice likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum.   Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing lasts forever. It's time for me to give up the Admin rule for this forum.
Page 1 of 1