Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

House of Temptation - Complete

Go down 
+16
Caustic_Clown
argaz003
065227n
darksophina
sarcasticspidey
AnonRoy
Warrior of Darkness
ShadithBro
drputrido
pepetto
guametsunami
NeoGeno450
SomeGuy
LeonOne994
Yuna
Mkmd13
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Do you like this?
Very Much
House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 Vote_lcap93%House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 93% [ 14 ]
Yes
House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
A little
House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eh
House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not really
 0% [ 0 ]
NO.
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate it with a burning passion
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
pepetto

House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:09 am

This is awesome work! Smile I like that run out mistress room part! Wink

I hope you gonna do this all way the end 100% Smile And i hope it's go little bit more complicated get to out to house Smile

But this just what i love.. Try not get be caught by girls Smile
Back to top Go down
drputrido

drputrido

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:35 pm

Great job so far!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:37 pm

finally got this working and i must say I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:25 am

Long day, minor bit of news, halfway done with Eva. Just handled her Choose introduction, just gotta get the "RUN AWAY" chunk and the actual Choose/Temptation scene. After that, it's on to the Mistress and the Mimic.

So, anyone read that concept for a sequel? Thoughts? Maybe some detailed feedback/opinions on the scenes for Lisa and Beatrix?

EDIT: Finished with Eva's Choose scene. Moving on to the Mistress's scene, then the Mimic.
Also, thinking of places I can take this to drum up some more interest over the internet. Anyone got any ideas? (This will still be my home base, and you guys still take priority, but I'd like to see if I can get this to go big!)
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:16 pm

New Version Uploaded!
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Finished up the Bad End at the ending decision, as well as the Choose All scene. Gonna do the Escape for Laura, then the Closet scene.

Is anyone still reading this? I've been hoping for people to post questions or feedback, but it's been pretty dead in this thread...
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Of course thewielder! Don't be ridiculous. With this quality of writing and such a variety of characters and choices, who wouldn't be reading this? I just haven't posted back mainly because I figured it'd be repetitive to repeat myself. I downloaded v66 and though I didn't explore it as extensively as I did the first time, loved the scenes for lisa, beatrix (great job on the lipstick by the way), and eva. Havent gotten to the mistress. I think everything is still great, only getting better. Being a bit biased, as it is my preference, I'd look forward to more kissing and lipstick, perhaps with marks being used. I like the idea that you had beatrix with many different lipsticks and would like to see those implemented, but otherwise, I really don't have much suggestions. Everything, as I've stated before, is excellent. The descriptions and variety for each character (I enjoyed the profiles too by the way, good sense of humor and the pictures were nice), the writing is superb, and the kisses are getting better and better. I like how you have each succubi using a kiss of some sort. Anyways, what else is there for me to say? I think the concept you have for a sequel is awesome and you could go more in depth for character/story development along with the kissing and such. 

On another note, you ever consider doing an rp, cyoa, or another kind of writing? I enjoy your text adventure, and the sequel would be great as well I'm sure, but with your writing ability, I'd love to see you branch out to other kinds of literature, of you're interested of course. And I don't mean to rush you into it either. But if you consider doing other writing projects, whether they're "upon her lips" content or not, I'd very much like to read them. I'm currently working on a few stories, a novel, and some other projects, all unrelated to this sort of content. Not sure how much you like to write, but I see a passion in your work, so I'm positive you could come up with some great stuff. As much as we all enjoy literature like "the house of temptation"(you know what I mean), I really like sinking my teeth into something more substantial,  you know, interesting and complex stories, characters, etc. I think a combination of both would be great actually. I got way sidetracked about this, sorry bout that. But think about it thewielder. You do have a great talent in writing and I'd like to see you continue it and stretch out a bit more. Take care and good luck with your writing.
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:48 pm

Oh, good. I was a little worried. As for the lipstick mark bit, I would be happy to add some of that in. I did put something along those lines in for the group scene... lipstick print on a shot glass for an indirect effect. You'll see when I publish the next version, I think you'll like it.

As for other projects... If you can believe it, I'm actually drawing heavily on a lot of experience RPing. Back when GaiaOnline was the big thing, I ran a group called the Gaian Mercenary League. We'd RP constantly, but it eventually just kind of died off. Was never anything adult, just a bunch of guys and girls trying to make a semi-coherent world. That was years ago, though I still look back quite fondly on it. I've long considered making some kind of game or story based on the GML, or perhaps just my particular character, but it doesn't quite seem feasible right now. The best part of this project is that it's small, and I can keep it limited. I mean, yeah, 23 separate scenes among 80+ pages isn't exactly small, but if I were to do anything GML related, I'd have to make it BIG to do it the justice I feel it deserves.

Still, at the very least, I have no intention to stop writing as of now. That may change soon, though, as my next college semester is starting up, and I've got a particular tough course to deal with. It's called Engineering Thermofluids, aka Thermo, and I've never heard a single good thing about its difficulty. So, at the very least, I'm trying to get as much done as I can now.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:20 am

Honestly I don't have anything to say, I think it's good and you should keep on keeping on.

I guess I find the engine you're using a little awkward. The save function is wonky, but that's out of your control, I guess. Collecting all the escape loss mini-paragraphs took a while because of that.

I liked Lisa, Madison and the Mistress a lot, though I think Eva (that's the breast fetish one, right?) wasn't quite to my taste and Lisa does the breastplay concept better in her scene.

Right now, interested in seeing how the secretary scenes go because it seems like it'll do something for me conceptually
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:53 pm

@065227n, that's precisely the kind of feedback I need! Beatrix is the big-breasted one, Eva's the ass one. Part of the reason I've got variety in the girls is to make sure I can apply to numerous preferences. Everyone's different. Still, if you think Lisa did the booby stuff better, then that means that Beatrix needs to up her game, which obviously falls to me. Very Happy

So, at this point, I'm considering a grand total of three separate games. This one, a direct sequel with the previously mentioned plot, and one other. In the last one, the idea is that I'll have the protagonist, the Mistress, and someone introduced in the second sequel conversing about their exploits in recruiting new Succubi or starting up their respective Brothels. You might have noticed a couple nods to how The Mistress did it, located within the character profiles. I'd like to go a bit more in-depth as to the process and precisely how much sex is involved (spoiler: a lot). Thoughts on that?
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:08 pm

Alrighty. I've got a bunch of new scenes completed. Choose All, Bad End, Escape to Teen (Consent AND Non-Consent), Escape to Secretary, and lastly, the Closet Mimic scene.

Do you guys want me to release it now, or type moar and release a bigger one? First reply gets it. Razz
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:09 am

now I been look forward to the Secretary!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:42 am

Yeah me too realease it please xD
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:13 am

Ask and you shall receive.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:01 pm

I'm getting this error when i try to launch the game
Error launching game: No voice installed on the system or none avaible with the current security settings.
The other versions works fine its just with this one the 078
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:31 pm

That's... weird... I don't have any sounds or voice clips in this version. Let me check things over and try again...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:35 pm

I check it and it seems the program is failing again on my pc so it's not the game, dont worry i used a virtual machine and it work perfect
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Ah, alright. That was concerning on two parts... Firstly, all I've ever changed since the beginning was replacing place-holder text with actual, sexy text. The most complicated thing I've done is add pictures for the profiles, but that was still easy and no one has complained about it. Second, my google-fu returned only one result in the Quest forums. While that person had the same problem, his solution turned out to be, "Eh, I'll just publish the game online from now on, that'll fix it."

So, I really didn't have a solution. o.0

EDIT: Speaking of publishing the game online...
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/v55rs5xbfkeh9pqjaxgauw/in-the-house-of-temptation

That would be version 082. Changelog: it has the Escape scenes for the Loli Twins. I'm gonna spread that link around here and there. Toss it over to /v/ and /h/'s hentai games threads, maybe see if I can get it up on Fenoxo's forums and so on. Expect me to update the download links when I've finished another Escape scene (open to requests!).

Feel free to visit the relevant threads and give the game some love!
Code:
http://forum.fenoxo.com/thread-11976.html
https://boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/91143320#p91146128
https://boards.4chan.org/h/thread/3868994#p3870395

Last edited by TheWielder on Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:15 pm

That could make it easier to play without a virtual machine xD
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:48 pm

Check my above post, because stuff:

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/v55rs5xbfkeh9pqjaxgauw/in-the-house-of-temptation
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:49 pm

Thank you so much good sir
edit: love the comment: "I am the Lord of Zagging!" xD that route was really funny xD
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Agreed neku92. Besides the incredible scenes with the ladies themselves, you do a great job at putting some humor in there from time to time. "Zag to the left! ZAG FOR YOUR LIFE!" and "The Zag has Failed you!" for example. For your sequels, thewielder, do you think you could add some more quirky, funny stuff like this? It caught me by surprise when I first played through, because I didn't expect humor in a game like this, but even now, it's still pretty funny. Maybe give the protagonist or succubi some witty personalities or something, along with the funny writing like these? Just an idea.

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Absolutely. Funny is what I do.

Also, sorry for the delay with the next release, I'm spending time with my girlfriend of the past four years. More specifically, I'm spending a few precious days at her place, which lies oh-so-conveniently a short 200 miles away from my place. So, she kinda gets priority over the next few days.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:31 pm

No problem man. I don't think anyone here can complain, especially since you've given us a lot of great content in this game in a fairly short amount of time. Hope you have a nice time with your girlfriend
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:48 am

So, my classes this semester are going to be way harder than expected. I'm gonna attempt to crank out the remainder of the game, starting tonight and hopefully finished by the end of the day monday. If I go full steam, I should be able to finish it saturday or sunday.

So, if you have any requests, anything you'd like to see, who you'd like to see it from, NOW is the time!

I also intend to add in the following changes:
Walkthrough available on the Splash Page
"Checkpoint"-like system, so death doesn't mean return all the way to the beginning.
Hopefully, details here and there regarding character appearances. Optional.
Split longer sex scenes into two or even three pages.
Minor tweaks and changes, probably unnoticeable stuff.

So, again, if there's anything you want in the game, anything you'd love to see me do or make more use of, NOW is the time to say it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Temptation - Complete
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next