Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Succubus Temptation

Go down 
+4
Moriohsei
ThirdEyeKage
Daemon McRae
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Daemon McRae

Succubus Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Succubus Temptation   Succubus Temptation EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 12:33 pm

Characters: Multiple
Indirect
Effect: Damage/slowly builds charm

Just in case you need a heads-up, this is a nsfw game and blog.

There's like four or five girls in this same that blow kisses, including all three bosses released so far.

There's a link to the latest free demo on this blog page: https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1371/article if you keep scrolling, plus some demo videos with kisses.
It doesn't have much in it compared to the paid demo , which has 3 bosses, 7-ish enemies, and it's only on version 0.30.
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Temptation   Succubus Temptation EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 3:18 pm

This game looks really good. Unfortunately, the demo only has 2 enemies, and Ci-en won't take my card. If someone has the supporter version and would be able to send it to me, I'd be thankful!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Temptation   Succubus Temptation EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 6:12 am

ThirdEyeKage wrote:
This game looks really good. Unfortunately, the demo only has 2 enemies, and Ci-en won't take my card. If someone has the supporter version and would be able to send it to me, I'd be thankful!

https://gofile.io/d/XvUJAQ

The game does have blown kisses. But is more tending towards paizuri than kissing really.

Last edited by 4321 on Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Temptation   Succubus Temptation EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 6:50 am

4321 wrote:
ThirdEyeKage wrote:

Alpha 0.3.0 here

The game does have blown kisses. But is more tending towards paizuri than kissing really.

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Moriohsei

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Temptation   Succubus Temptation EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 3:31 pm

The game seems to have an update to 0.4.0, with a taller succubus lady. If only Ci-en wasn't so picky with payment options...

EDIT: Also the 0.3.0 link seems to be broken, says the file doesn't exist anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Temptation   Succubus Temptation EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 10:10 pm

Any video footage?
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Temptation   Succubus Temptation EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 10:49 pm

How about a download for the latest version? Because I have one to share Very Happy
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z9vXoPPq8SszuMGlWm1iiOLX1YL9_gRG/view?usp=sharing

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Temptation   Succubus Temptation EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 6:44 am

Moriohsei wrote:
The game seems to have an update to 0.4.0, with a taller succubus lady. If only Ci-en wasn't so picky with payment options...

EDIT: Also the 0.3.0 link seems to be broken, says the file doesn't exist anymore.

Fixed my link just if you want that. Seems like the URL feature does not work if you're not logged in (As far as I've seen).
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Temptation   Succubus Temptation EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 4:00 am

Up to version 1.3.0 now. Way better than it used to be. Fairly easy game once you know how it works. Hold space to run or tap it to dodge. J to attack, K to block. You can block most things unless they're throwing kisses or hearts at you. Especially useful against the bosses. If you somehow can't beat the bosses anyways, you can keep picking up more healing items until you have enough to just beat a boss with being bad. Has several enemies with kiss attacks or that blow pink breath or hearts at you.

And if you want to lose in a different way, try holding block against enemies until you get a guard break. Then they'll use the other attack they rarely ever seem to use otherwise against you.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Temptation   Succubus Temptation EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 11:44 am

There's equipment that allows you to be OP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Temptation   Succubus Temptation Empty

Back to top Go down

Succubus Temptation
Page 1 of 1