Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki)

Go down 
+2
Mkmd13
forest Assasin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki) Empty
PostSubject: Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki)   Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki) EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:54 am

Irojikake matome has finished his/her new creation named succubua duel and now is out in DlSite

The game style is fusion between Yugioh (duel link for having only 3 back row and front row for monster and spell/traps) and succubus senki but everyone know irojikake is guy or girl (dont know realy) more of breasts than lips so the only kiss i got and i could see it was in the end game against the final boss (as a game over scene also if you fail to resist the QTE in the final she will kiss you) her kiss drain the memory of the player.

The game have effect some monster having kiss attacks i'll post the game over scene if you all want me to do it

PD: sorry for the large text xD

Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki) Screen12

Also the game have mobile version but only in japanese ( i use joytranslate for playing unfortunately the app have to make screenshot for translate)
Pc version have english translation

Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki)   Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 4:05 am

It's a shame this game has much less kissing content then their other game. Also, no facesitting scenes at all as far as I can tell. Was pretty let down.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki)   Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 10:10 am

Yeah i was disapointed by that,using the reminesence room in trying to search an rival who uses kisses but the majority of them use thigh jobs boob jobs or blow job

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki)   Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 2:44 pm

I think the first encounter after the tutorial you do run into a rival who can kiss you before you start battle
and to directly attack you within. But yeah, it's really not the best way to present the situations.
I don't really care to interface with the card system.

Also kinda sucks too, since there are a few girls that might have worked better
doing different things like kissing/grabbing. But its a super hard focus on jobs, and not really much else.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki)   Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 3:43 pm

I rember that you can edit cards or something in the PC version and make mods, is what i saw in the twitter of irojikake,people posting pics of new cards diferents from the originals used by the masters and other things

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki)   Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki) EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:03 pm

Well I really like this game. And sure, most of the enemies don't have kiss attacks, but the girl that uses all the slimes does, the sniper does, and the final boss does and those are all pretty good. Can't remember any others off the top of my head though but honestly I kinda like almost all the enemies and almost all of their attacks.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki)   Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 10:49 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
Yeah i was disapointed by that,using the reminesence room in trying to search  an rival who uses kisses but the majority of them use thigh jobs boob jobs or blow job

slime succubus, the master with the golem deck(prebattle kiss/handjob if she seduces you, normal attack, also as a effect of her magic card, her GOE is kiss/handjob + kiss/thighjob), mini mushrooms, one of cheerleaders blows you a kiss, the fallen angel(final request), reaper girl(as a start of turn action if you or one of your monsters has zombie status, also a normal attack and how she removes your soul from your body in her GOE), gnome craftsmen(french final request), jewel succubus(blown normal attack can be requested when begging), charm succubus(blown), maid(blows you a kiss) shield goddess(on your forehead normal attack can be requested when begging), final boss of part 1.

probably missed some but here
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki)   Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 10:53 pm

Reaper girl is kiss of death?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki)   Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 6:41 pm

kissfan wrote:
Reaper girl is kiss of death?
no but yeah pretty much. Nerco avoids killing in general and also because your teacher was like her best friend she orders her monsters not to break you but she also wants to corrupt you and recruit you to her side.

not sure about her other monsters but both Nerco herself and the reaper have multiple GOE(Game Over Events)

Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki)   Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 11:55 pm

I forgot to post this but there's a mod that adds cg for the girl with the golem deck. They also made a little comic to show it off https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/117495658

If your interested there is a link to the mod uploader in the description on the pixiv above, the mod your looking for is "ムニン画像追加MOD"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki)   Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Succubus Duel (from the dev of succubus senki)
Page 1 of 1