Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!

Go down 
+6
Present
EchoResonates
AggronStrong
Lilytrice
herwillingslave
Weatherkeep
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 6:32 pm

If you believe the drunkards ranting their lungs out at the tavern recently, an entire imposing castle manifested overnight, complete with impressive walls, and a sizeable moat, where a lake used to exist before. One would normaly dismiss such tales as the work of too many swigs of ale, but you know better. Disappearances. A sudden spike in midara attacks and gatherings. Sightings of midara no one ever saw before, sporting wings and spaded tails. All these events and many more have been reported around the same times as those drunken ravings began to fill your favorite drinking spot.

Those of this land would call it the work of midara, but to anyone who adventured in the old world, where midara do not live, where adventuring is your much more classical fight-for-your-life fare against beasts and demons, it is far more concerning, as all the reports match the description of one of the most dangerous foes one could encounter in a dungeon.

Succubi. True succubi. Lust demons now walking a land where lust itself is almost a force of nature. Something that needs to be stopped immediately if the nearby towns are to stand any chance of living in normalcy.
You steel yourself, grabbing your gear, perhaps reciting your spells or packing ammunition, and head to the gates, only worrying further as they remain open, almost inviting you in.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
This adventure is best played with two players, perhaps three, but is still playable alone without too much issues. If one of the player characters has a a glaring weakness, i recommend weakening it, disabling it, or preparing some form of help, as some enemy focus on a specific type of content and may be unbeatable by someone weak to it. Characters with a weakness to legs, feet, or breasts are notably vulnerable here.
This adventure is currently "playable" but is intented to have two additional bosses and a system for traps before being considered "finished".
On top of what is planned additional areas and enemies may possibly be added later on when the adventure is "finished".
While this is totally enjoyable if you don't, i recommend playing succubus senki before playing or DMing this adventure.
Unlike the source material, no one in the castle drains people to death, and defeat will probably just result in disappearing from society for a while before waking up outside with a few more weaknesses as usual.

Basics:
To progress, the players must advance through three areas:
-The entrance hall
-The living quarters
-The throneroom

In order to advance, a player must choose to do an Advance roll. Rolling three successes allows the player to choose the Progress action, which brings them to a boss fight. A failure (or using an action besides Advance) rolls an Encounter roll, which if succesful triggers a fight with a succubus. A player can choose to not Progress right away to use healing actions, buff themselves or such, which will not trigger an encounter roll.

If the player's Advance roll fails and no battle and no battle happens, i recommend re-rolling the Advance roll until something happens, triggering a trap, or creating some event of your choice so turns aren't wasted on doing nothing.
Defeating a boss moves the player to the next area, and defeating the throneroom boss is your victory condition.

The amount of defeats allowed (or allowing the player infinite lives), amount of healing given and allowed between fights (if any) and the consequences for losing a battle (if any) are left to the DM's discretion, though i recommend just asking the player(s) for their preferences.

ENEMIES:
All enemies in this adventure have this passive:
|Passive| Last Request: Succubi (and the midara that fed on their magic) are surprisingly resillient, often enduring a strike that should have knocked them out, if barely. Combined with their ability to drain energy, they are able to completely reverse the situation on their foes should they take pity on them.
-If a Succubus or Midara in the castle is defeated by a Stamina attack, they will try to tempt their opponent. Accepting the temptation instantly reduces the player to 0Wp. Refusing the temptation KOs the succubus or midara as they pass out from exhaustion. The player has the final say in accepting a temptation or not.

All enemies in this adventure except for the Kissing Mermaid have this passive:
|Passive| Succubus: Surprisingly, for once, the problem you're dealing with isn't Midara! No. It's worse. And it'll try to seduce you all the same. Damnit.
-Any skills that has special effects on humans or midara will not trigger these effects on this enemy. However, skills with special effects against monsters or demons will work on Succubi. If you lose a fight and the enemy to finish you off was a Succubus, this succubus type will gain 1 max Wp for the duration of the adventure (this cannot stack) from the energy they drained from you.

Encounters:
Everytime an Encounter happens, the DM may pick any of these enemies and make the player fight any amount of them (even if i recommend no more than three enemies at once for solo players). A lone enemy has 10St/Wp. Duos have 6St/Wp per enemy. Fights with three or more will have 5St/Wp per enemy.

Succubus Slime:

Kissing Mermaid:

Succubus Dancer:

Succubus Songstress:

Succubus Maid A & B:

Bosses:
30St/Wp, this is your "regular" kind of fight. Players fully heal after beating one.

All bosses have the following passive:
|Passive| Elite
-If this succubus is outnumbered, she gets to act twice per turn.

Entrance Hall:

Living Quarters:

Throne Room:

EVENTS AND TRAPS:
You weren't expecting to walk in a succubus stronghold casually, i hope? Even outside of battle, letting you guard down is asking to get caught flat-footed by a succubus' scheme. In this castle, you are NEVER beneath notice, and you would do well to remember it. Altough, for those who are willing to take the risks, they may find themselves rewarded...

The DM should occasionally replace the result of an advance roll with a trap. I also encourage you to make your own to keep players on their toes!
A non-exhaustive list of them. LARGE.:

Yeah. This game lives rent-free inside my mind. I honestly don't know why i haven't thought of using h-games as material for enemy profiles until now (thanks to the person who made Cafe Au Lait's profile for making me think of it, Lust Grimm's bubble succubus already inspired the Nereid but taking the character and outright pasting them in our system was genius)
I'm probably gonna avoid the l*li type of enemies altoghether because firstly, it is not something i enjoy, and secondly the dopamine of a complete profile is not worth the shit i'd put myself in for doing that.

Now i know the succubi in the original kill use a lethal form of energy drain, but i find that a bit... eh... The scenes where they held you captive always seemed hotter.
So i made a few adjustements, inspired by a few fanmade vids of it out there, if you'd like to know the tiny bit of lore i use to justify these changes:
-Alice is the queen now, and prefers a policy of seducing people into submission for conquest instead of draining enemy armies to death
-Mirage is sealed. Got no plans for her in this adventure (at the moment) beyond giving Alice her clone power. Sorry the name of the adventure had you hoping...
-They are currently recovering from their massive L at the end of Succubus Senki and chose to teleport the whole castle to our setting to avoid retribution. How? Magic and plot convenience.
-They're attempting to milk adventurers of their mana to replenish their forces and go back to their own world to be specific.

As usual blah blah free to use, you know the whole thing by now. All i recommend is for the DM to play Succubus Senki themselves if they really wanna go the extra mile to get the right vibe and be able to use free actions that fit the setting better than my own do, but they can totally do without, i've already made a few of the succubi somewhat different.

...And yes. This means you get another maid enemy. I am starting to question if we're a kissing/seduction kink forum or a maid kink forum. Both? Both.
I may have taken inspiration from a few other lewd sources than just succubus senki. Let's see if you can spot which and out me for the perv i am.

Last edited by Weatherkeep on Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:19 am; edited 5 times in total

herwillingslave, PieForPi, BurningVulcan, forest Assasin, Present and AggronStrong like this post

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 7:37 pm

This looks very fun. Great job.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 10:18 pm

i'd love to try this when it's available to play! this looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 10:18 pm

Looks amazing, especially the maids. Couldn't have picked better source material.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 12:52 am

You have my full attention with this one...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 1:06 am

Like everyone else here I think this looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing what sort of fun traps and bosses finish it up.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 9:31 am

i would like to have a run at this

Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 2:28 pm

Love this so far!!! I really enjoy the kissing mermaid, and I'm EXTREMELY hype to see how you write Luminara!
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:30 am

Haven't made much progress on new enemies, but i've made a list containing a few traps to give an idea of what those are about and allow anyone who runs this adventure to have inspiration for their own. If you've played the game you've probably seen the scenes that inspired those.

Next time, i'll try to finish the bosses so the adventure can be fully played, and then i'll improve on it with new enemies and tweaks.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:51 am

I would like to play a test run if you can

Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:57 am

Sorry, but i still don't have the time to commit to full RPs myself... You'd have to ask someone else to run this for you.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 11:13 am

Okay don't worry

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 11:56 am

It's looking great. I'll be glad to DM it for people.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 12:09 pm

I'd love to try this still!
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 5:09 pm

I'd also be down to give it a go.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 5:50 pm

Would love to take Anika for a spin on this

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 3:39 pm

Luminara's profile is now complete! I may have to tune her down i was a BIT overenthusiatic with the potential for kiss moves and balance took a backseat.

Also nerfed one of the maid's moves (Tender Care), the un-nerfed version has been reworked into one of Luminara's skills.
I've also changed the description of the adventure to recommend two or three players since Luminara is a boss that relies a lot on breaking teamwork (that was her whole thing in Senki) altough the game is still designed to work with solo adventurers because... yyyyyeah waiting for all players can be rough and i understand those who want personal adventures too.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 6:21 pm

And it's now "complete"! Again, i'll add bonus stuff like enemies and areas... Later. This is surprisingly time consuming.

I'll have to tweak enemies a bit later too (Alice needs a finisher!), but for now i just wanted to fill all profiles so anyone who wishes to run this for players can do so properly.

I may run a single 3-player party through this, but only if all players involved aknowledge and accept that my answers will be sparse and slow, and that if something IRL calls for my attention i may outright vanish for more than a week. Real life do be a bitch. I encourage other people to run their own sessions of this if they can.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 9:21 am

Gave alice her finisher, and added a passive to the bosses allowing them to fight back better against multiplayer parties after seeing how Test and Lily destroyed them.
Next up: I'll add all the Ch7 monstergirls.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 12:17 am

Honestly...I'd be happy to toy around in this whenever you run it, seems fun ^^
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 6:02 pm

EchoResonates wrote:
If you want a supportive character, i gotchu
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 6:04 pm

DNHumanBeing wrote:
EchoResonates wrote:

Oh absolutely! That'd be great ^^
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 7:50 pm

EchoResonates wrote:
DNHumanBeing wrote:
EchoResonates wrote:

If y'all don't mind, I'd love to toss a character into the ring too.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 6:12 am

KyoryuuBlaze wrote:
EchoResonates wrote:
DNHumanBeing wrote:
EchoResonates wrote:

If y'all don't mind, I'd love to toss a character into the ring too.

I'm more than down for that! Absolutely!
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 3:15 pm

So, we are building a gang then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!   Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirage's Castle - A Succubus Senki inspired adventure!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next