Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I maybe out of commission for a bit

Go down 
+3
sarcasticspidey
ChevalierDiabolique
Mkmd13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

I maybe out of commission for a bit Empty
PostSubject: I maybe out of commission for a bit   I maybe out of commission for a bit EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:40 pm

I have seperated my shoulder snowboarding on Saturday and it really hurts to type, just letting you guys know that I may not post much during my recovery but I will still be around.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: I maybe out of commission for a bit   I maybe out of commission for a bit EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:36 am

Oh that's horrible
I think I speak for everyone in the forum when I say that we hope that you get better the sooner as possible and that better things come to you

It's okay if you don't post that much just rest and we will hope for the best, get well soon
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: I maybe out of commission for a bit   I maybe out of commission for a bit EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:44 pm

Sorry to hear that mkmd. Hope you recover soon. Til then, just relax and rest yourself. We understand
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: I maybe out of commission for a bit   I maybe out of commission for a bit EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Sorry to hear that, take your time to recover man
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: I maybe out of commission for a bit   I maybe out of commission for a bit EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Take it easy, we'll probably manage to not burn the whole forum down during your break.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: I maybe out of commission for a bit   I maybe out of commission for a bit EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Sorry to hear that, mate. Hope you get better.
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: I maybe out of commission for a bit   I maybe out of commission for a bit EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:00 am

mkmd. I hope you get better. More than that I have blackmailed god himself. If you do not get better he will have to make it so that kissing is the basis on which every video game ever is built upon. So yeah. You are going to get better Smile
From that one guy that does websites for a living and totally has #somanyfetishes... Dante.

PS. GET BETTER SOON DAMMIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I maybe out of commission for a bit   I maybe out of commission for a bit Empty

Back to top Go down

I maybe out of commission for a bit
Page 1 of 1