Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Original character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

My Original  character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly) Empty
PostSubject: My Original character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly)   My Original  character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:37 am

Original Character by BWJ aka OverlordVoid for uponherlips forums

Name -Nadia Enara
Alias-Apocalypse Lover
age-appears 16 but is actually 250 years old
Race-Vampinculieosiese(Hybrid of Vampire,Succubus,Human)
Gender-Female ?(Due to her shape shifting ability she can have either sex organ)

Appearance-Crimson eyes,short silver hair  bangs cover left side,beautiful complexion. Tan long legs always wears miniskirts and some type of provocative legging's or Stockings. Measurements 5'10" - 6' Bust 32"-35" C cup Waist 22"-26" Hips 33"-35" 130lbs. Has very long  ( 43 inches each )and well shaped legs thick thighs and very molded calfs. .So she has a very tanked athletic build.Also has a tattoo covering her back of a angel eating a devils heart both female scantily dressed.Than for her arms she  wears always  sexy arm sleeves with fishnet latex or nylon.Always has her choker,that Kay a young man whom she loves(?) ,but enjoys to torture.Wore when he was her slave.As for underwear that's a secret use your imagination.She wears high heels mostly or stilettos or thigh high boots.Has long sharp finger nails which are always painted black with the fingernail tips painted like red hour glasses.She wears medium sized hoops and a tongue piercing of a dying rose.Her lips are quit overwhelmingly entrancing .Even to stare at them you could instantly, ponder kissing them and getting taken away by her kiss.
She always wears black lipstick and darker eye shadows .darker  mascara,and darker eyeliners.
Perfect smile white teeth and a long tongue.

Bio.Nadia Enara is a goddess amongst woman.All the girls have always either envied her or been jealous of her.All the men groveled and submitted to her.She is easily amused when torturing someone.Her favorite form of torture is spelled imbued kisses , scissors(leg  submission techniques) or Draining them dry with many sexual techniques.She enjoys the visage of people when in pain or agony.It turns her on to see them submit.She is use to getting her what she wants .Also she is a master of a deadly fighting form know as Sadistica,all submission and  seduction move oriented.She is the middle child of the Sanara family or 4 daughters,second strongest of them all.She gets bored easily with her prey so she either kills them quickly or eats them.Simple classification for her is Man Eater.The only man to ever beat her or resist her charm was Kay, a young LS(Legendary Slayer).She is very cruel sadistic and heartless.The only person makes her heart move is Kay.

Likes.Kay,Torturing Kay,Playing with kay,Pleasuring Kay ,Making Kay submit.

Dislikes-Kays popularity,She always has to fight many other girls for Kay. Kateya her mother,due to she always steals Kay away.Vegetables and cookies.

Attributes
.Super strength
.Super Speed
.Time Freeze.
.Drain Touch ( any skin of skin contact can drain life force)
.Elemental Control(Wields all and every element)
.Shape Shifting
.Hypnosis/Mind Control

Favorite Techniques
1.Dust to Dust-A kiss technique that causes amnesia and in some cases complete memory wipe,drains there youth,and in 10 days turns them into dust.

2.Anaconda-She wraps her long  legs around her victims  waist and squeezes while kissing them suffocating them,also she can squeeze a center way they start to cough up blood and she sucks them dry.

3.Bow before Me-She lets out these very alluring and mesmerizing moans,makes the opponent orgasm instantly she has been know to do this till they die.

4.My Apocalypse-Serious powerful technique.she uses her vivacious lips grabs her opponent vehemently forces her tongue inside their mouth.Infusing them with many ailments and elements.This technique causes blindness,poisoning,orgasm,entranced,can freeze the vital organs,burning form the inside out slowly,they can become deaf(all 5 senses will go out),confusion,death.

5.Sadistic Requiem-She puts her victim in a head scissors squeezes tight constricts mercilessly,until there mouth open to gasp for air,than she splits into two and her double wraps her legs around their waste aka body scissor.Than the will kiss various spots causing a hole to burn slowly from each kiss.

6.The Loveless- A sexual technique only performed once was used on Kay.Too graphic to say.Use you imagination>.<

7.Heaven or Hell-This technique is very cruel,She will kiss the opponent and  than say "Heaven or Hell what do you think? "Hell - to clarify is death, a contagion that can spread and kill all around you,or  burning slowly inside while freezing cold on the outside".Heaven you become immortal,you get to make love to me,all wounds are healed,or i die".(Note-Always hell she just likes to give people false hope.)

8. Oppression -She wraps her arms around them tells them to look in her eyes,they become instantly entranced.Than she gives them a kiss which has such a lovely effect.It causes them to instantly lose all hope and become oppressed.Usually after they submit to this.She will manipulate them in various ways.To do her bidding.

9.You Can Be Beautiful Too-If a opponent is too strong.she will act like she surrenders.When they get close enough she will than make her move.She will start with a hand stand into a flying scissor take down.Once they are on the ground she will straddle them,pin their arms.Than go in for a kiss.This kiss causes instant feminization. Making them a girl in all literal terms except their male member.

10-Truth or Dare? -  She kisses her opponent,This special toxic embedded kiss.Causes them to tell the truth.She will ask though truth or dare?If they say truth, she will  get all information from them that is viable.They say dare she will dare them to do some sadistic engagement.

Note-She comes from a world that mostly involves immortals and humans are just cannon fodder
So in reality they cause the feelings ,pain, and despair death causes to mortals without actually killing them just more of a hell driven turmoil and agony instead.Nadia also is the middle child of 6 girls.Her competition is ferocious.ferocious. I'm also wondering if you ll would like me to write a book of this?
IF SO COMMENT PLEASE.Here is what i started with.
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1199-fatal-three-way-an-ideal-if-you-want-me-to-continue-please-comment-ty

Notes-Nadia also has the powers of necromancy .So she will usually revive and fully heal her victim so she can toy with them even more.Her greatest abilities as scene previously is submissions and kisses.What wasn't mention before was any kiss from her is infused with some type of element.She can also let of a pheromone that causes absolute obedience.As well as a toxic mist and a hallucinogenic mist.She also enjoys using her nails.Always infused with a type of element can cause,Bleeding,Draining,Poison,Mind Control,Electrocution and many others.The ones listed above, where just her favorite techniques.She once made a myriad of men fight each other to hold her hand.It was known as the No Man's War.The death count leaded to over 5,00.She also can induce fear and trauma with a kiss.

Last edited by overlordvoid on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

My Original  character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Original character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly)   My Original  character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:34 pm

Have to give props for giving a submission including death as a concequence! The only problem I have with this is that all the moves result in death. Other than that it's great!
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: My Original character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly)   My Original  character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm

Well she comes from a world that mostly involves immortals and humans are just cannon fodder
So is reality they cause the feelings ,pain, and despair death causes to mortals with actually killing them just more of a hellacious turmoil and agony instead
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: My Original character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly)   My Original  character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 6:13 pm

Thankyou btw SomeGuyyou honor me
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: My Original character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly)   My Original  character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:06 pm

I'm not really into death, but I have to admit that this is a really interesting and unique idea. The moves are cool too and I like all the detail you put into background, character, and descriptions. Not exactly my cup of tea, but a great profile nonetheless. Hope to see you add more

Edit: the whole necromancy idea is great, bringing her victims back to life to toy with them more. I said I don't care for death, but since it's not really permanent, doesn't turn me away much. Nice touch

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: My Original character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly)   My Original  character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:18 pm

ty Spidey:) i added more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Original character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly)   My Original  character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Original character! Warning -This is one evil bitch (More added weekly)
Page 1 of 1