Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kissfan

kissfan

Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap Empty
PostSubject: Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap   Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:45 pm

A pale white girl with green hair and red colored lips. She releases a small amount of fragrance that attracts targets with no fighting experience. Against stronger targets the petals would open. The target has flowery tentacles (with a tongue) for additional attacks (the size of a human head). May engage against a party of 10.

Ability: Lovely Fragrance: Deals Charm damage every minute. Targets with stats stronger than non-fighters can resist this effect.

---
Fragrance Blow: Blows a kiss to the target. Deal minor Charm damage.

Venus Kiss: Kiss the target deeply and deal Charm damage, Lust damage and Charm status.

Flowery Kiss (charm damage): The pale white girl will use the tentacles and consume the entire face of the target, and lick and suck on it like a lollipop. Since the flower is big enough, the target may receive a deep kiss from the flower. Deal damage, charm damage and restore HP.

Flower Job (charm damage): Fellatio by the flowery tentacles until the target cums. Deal charm damage and restore HP.

Aromatherapy (no nothing to do with Pokémon): Spray a perfume that puts the target under Charm status and prepare for a finisher.

Mealtime (after Aromatherapy): The girl invites them to come closer before wrapping herself around the target and putting the target inside her flowery pot. Target will continue thrusting (and orgasming) until he is knocked out or until she is satisfied. Instant K.O. that deals damage over the course of 10-30 turns.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap   Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:32 pm

Great idea for a profile kissfan! You think you'll add to this? More moves, descriptions, etc.? Maybe give her some personality her moves. It's by no means bad, it's good, it's just a few suggestions. I like the idea of a Venus fly trap girl
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap   Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:06 pm

I have the concepts but I can't word them.

And besides, the Venus fly trap only eats so I had to add tentacles.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap   Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:50 am

Personality: Stoic. After all, we need them stoic personality like Nagato Yuki
Back to top Go down
jonathan123

PostSubject: Re: Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap   Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:44 pm

hey do you rp?
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap   Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:53 am

I suck at it but yeah
Back to top Go down
tsurugikage

tsurugikage

PostSubject: Re: Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap   Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:47 pm

This is a superb monster. I wouldn't mind fighting against it.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap   Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Pity, I'm not too wordy with the descriptions....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap   Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap Empty

Back to top Go down

Venus Fly- I mean Man Trap
Page 1 of 1