Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Trap

Go down 
+2
anon64
AnonyWriter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AnonyWriter

The Trap Empty
PostSubject: The Trap   The Trap EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:51 pm

This one is a little gimmicky, but I really like it, hope you do too.  She might be extremely hard to fight, but I think you should try and savor that.  There might be more after this.  This kinda ties into The Maze, which I'll hopefully get back to at some point.  As in, she's easily one of the main villains you might see in that story at some point.

This woman, who is merely known as "The Trap", is uniquely skilled in grabbing a target, and not letting go.  This usually takes the form of hugging and bear-hugging, but she does much more than that.  While exceptionally strong, she needs to cheat a little to maintain her hold.  Her basic strategy is to grapple her opponent, hold them, and when they start to lose strength, kiss them until they are at the brink of losing consciousness.  Then she takes her victim to her chambers, rolls into bed with them, and puts them in a "better" hold.

The Trap is of average height and build, but with slightly larger breasts than average.  She is not very muscular, but is still incredibly strong.  She wears whatever she feels like for the occasion.  Usually a low-cut top of some kind, often a purple camisole.

Abilities:

Grab - Basic ability, she uses this any round she's capable of doing so.  She cannot use this if she's already grappling someone, or has failed in the very previous round.  This inflicts a special Bind status (see Trapped), that requires two consecutive escape successes (a failure will allow her to tighten the hold back up again, for free).
Trapped - When The Trap has inflicted this status on someone, she is free to still use other attacks.  Some attacks are more effective against a Trapped victim.  If she succeeds in 2 consecutive attacks, she inflicts a higher level of Trapped, which resets the successes the victim currently has (even if they just had a 2nd success), and begins inflicting 1 Willpower damage per turn, on top of whatever her attacks inflict.  Each level after this resets successes as well, and increases the Willpower damage per turn, as she squeezes her victim tighter and grinds into them harder.

Other Abilities:
Pheromone Perfume - Vs. Non-Trapped: The Trap sprays herself with a bottle of perfume, and attempts to get the target's attention.  If she succeeds, they are enamored by the smell, and her next Grab attempt will automatically succeed.  She only has one dose to use this way, per battle.  Vs. Trapped: Visible gas starts to pour out of The Trap's cleavage, and pours over the victim's face. Heavy Willpower damage
Breathy Whispers - Vs. Non-Trapped: The Trap grabs the target's head, and puts her mouth close to his ear.  She makes sharp gasping noises, and starts whispering sexy enticements in his ear.  If this succeeds, Low Willpower Damage.  Vs. Trapped: The Trap leans in and puts her chin on the back of the target's neck, to keep him from getting away.  She then engages in the same trickery, but presses her breasts into him while doing so. Low Willpower Damage + Charmed for 2 rounds.
Sleepy Kiss - Vs. Non-Trapped: The Trap runs up to her opponent and pulls his head in for a quick kiss.  The target takes Low Willpower damage, and requires a critical hit in order to succeed on his next attack.  Vs. Trapped:  The Trap cannot perform this move until the opponent is at 3/4ths of their max Willpower or less.  She leans in and kisses him hard on the lips.  Heavy Willpower Damage, and automatically increases the level of Trapped (along with the penalties that incurs for the victim).  This move can only be used on a Trapped victim once per (7-Trapped Level) rounds, though that resets if the victim escapes.

Trapped in Bed - FINISHER - triggered when opponent is at 0 Willpower.  She lifts her opponent to her bedroom, rolls them into bed with her, wraps them up with blankets, and then emits pheromones while kissing him madly.  In the meantime, she wraps her legs around him, forcing him inside her, and slowly fucks him until he cums and passes out.  It is rare for The Trap to keep anyone, as the act of catching them again is too much fun for her.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

The Trap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap   The Trap EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:15 am

Fantastic profile and let me just say welcome back man, you're content is waus fantastic
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

The Trap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap   The Trap EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Very good stuff, AnonyWriter. I like the idea that after she "traps" her victims, she releases them because she enjoys the chase so much. Hope to see more -- "The Maze" is one of my favorite UHL stories.
Back to top Go down
065227n

The Trap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap   The Trap EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:55 pm

I thought of something different when I read the word "trap"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

The Trap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trap   The Trap EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 12:46 am

Yeah same here 065227n XD
Back to top Go down