Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:57 am

3=success!

Will crashes his fist down to the ground and unleashes a powerful electric zap that shocks the archangel. "That's no way to treat a lady" says the archangel weezing "wouldn't you much rather have some fun instead?" she pouts her lips pleadingly

(Archangel is now paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 32
Archangel's STAMINA- 15
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:15 pm

"Well... There's always the option of joining me.You'll get plenty of opportunities to have some fun with me." Will says, walking up to the downed Archangel as he presses a couple of kisses to her soft, giant lips(what color lipstick is she using?). "You'll get more of those without a hassle if you just join by my side. Heck, if you join me now, I'll let you give me as much lovin' as you want tonight." Will says.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:14 am

83=failure!

Will attempts to woo the archangel backfire as she gets over excited from his soft kisses and tackles him down to the ground pulling him into a violent makeout session

(3 Willpower damage taken)

Move: Breast Pressure, 26=success!

She further pins Will down on the ground with her huge breasts, trapping him up to his neck between them. "Heheh... Looks like you're not going anywhere for a while~... Let's have a little fun while we're down here..." before planting a quick kiss on his lips

12=failure!

Will is still struggling to move, much less escape as the archangel begins to make her move on him

Move: Lip Stamping

"Nowhere to run cutie, you'd better just give up and PUCKER up!" she says as she plunges her lips down towards the Will's face as he reacts by turning his head, only for her to get his cheek. "Tsk, tsk, tsk... It's not nice to deny a lady her kiss~..." she teases as she tries again to kiss his face, only for him to turn his head the other way, leading her to kissing the other cheek. "Mmm... Your little "game" is fun and all, but it's time for it to end. "As she once again tries to kiss him, but Will once again turns his head, only to not feel anything on his cheek. He turns his head back around only to find her lips right in front of him before she plants a big one right on him and holds it for a while before she lets go with a loud *POP* leaving Will's mind in a haze...

(Will is now paralyzed)

Move: Lipgina Pounding

"I think it's time you got some "heavenly action"." She says as she spreads her legs to reveal her lipgina as she lowers it to the tip of the Will's member, sending a jolt of pleasure coursing through him as she moans and says "Mmm... We haven't even started yet, loverboy..." as she plunges her literal pussy lips further down onto his crotch, causing him to moan in pleasure as she begins forcefully thrusting her hips up and down, pounding on Will's crotch with her lipgina repeatedly, over and over again until she sees fit to let him go, though his mind has already started to succumb to the pleasure

(Will is now charmed)

90=success!

However he still manages to gather just enough willpower to get archangel off of him and awkwardly tries to fix his pants before getting back into a fighting stance

Will's WILLPOWER- 20
Archangel's STAMINA- 15
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:55 am

(Well I guess this should still count as 3 given kisses going towards the five count. Just 2 more and she'll probably change her mind.)
Will decides to flee for the moment, running amidst some ruins as he wipes all of the lipstick from his body and summons the Witch Sisters. "Got a real problem, ladies. A rather huge bimbo's hitting on me at the moment, and she just doesn't know when to quit. Mind giving me a bit of healing?" He says.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:03 pm

(You there dude?)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:14 am

(mentioned in this in the main RP thread but I was out for a few days)

(Summon Witch Sisters)

"Of course~" chimes Nero as the three proceed to plaster his face with kisses, re-directing his focus.

"You three seem to be in a good mood" Will says

"Well we still have the rest of our little vacation to look forward to after this" says Rojo. "Just make sure not to get yourself beaten by this bimbo. Angels can be more wily than you think"

"Ta-ta" says Roxo blowing a kiss as the three fade away

(5 Willpower restored)

Move: Hook, Line and Smacker, 19=failure

Will turns around to see the archangel speeding for him with her lips puckered and ready for a big kiss, but he manages to evade just in the nick of time as her lips end up smacking into one of the walls instead, leaving a large lipstick print on it as Will shudders

Will's WILLPOWER- 25
Archangel's STAMINA- 15
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:09 am

Will goes in for a series of hook punches.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:06 am

Will rushes in as the archangel turns around from hitting the wall and he manages to dish out a solid combo of hook punches to her stomach, causing her to keel over on the floor defenseless

(Archangel is now paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 25
Archangel's STAMINA- 12
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:19 am

Will takes the opportunity to start building up electricity.

(Static Charge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:01 pm

1=success!

Will manages to successfully build up electricity through his gloves, but the archangel takes the opportunity to recover before taking another lunge at Will...

Move: Booby Trap, 25=failure!

However she makes her move just as he finishes charging causing the electricity to zap her and make her flinch

Will's WILLPOWER- 25
Archangel's STAMINA- 12
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:25 pm

(It's been 5 turns since last summoning these girls right?)
Will runs off to another safe spot and summons the kissing bandits. "Hey gals. Might need a bit of your accuracy help, don't be afraid to take some sugar as well if you want."

(Summon: Kissing Bandits)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:34 am

(think so)

(Summon: Kissing Bandits)

The Kissing Bandits come galloping onto the scene again "Calling us again?" says the brunette "This time we';; be taking a little extra sugar, sugar~" she chimes as the blond and the redhead plaster his face with kisses, while she plants a big juicy kiss on Will's lips before breaking it off with a loud *MUAH* Afterwards, they kiss their pistols as they take aim at the archangel and fire a round of heart bullets at her before making another exit

Move: Boob-y Trap, 17=failure

Meanwhile the archangel tries to pounce on Will yet again but he still manages to easily avoid her. He has her on the ropes now!

Will's WILLPOWER- 25
Archangel's STAMINA- 12
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:41 am

"Alright... Let's finish this." Will says as he quickly punches the ground, sending lightning fast shockwaves towards the archangel.

(Shock Tremor, and Shock Tremor on the turn after.)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 10:55 am

(not much point in even bothering to make a roll for this one)

Will slams down his fist to the ground creating a powerful tremor that shocks the archangel. Before she can get back up again to make another lung at him, he slams down his other fist, creating a second powerful tremor that knocks out the archangel completely

(Archangel is defeated)

After she wakes up, Will extends his hand to the archangel and helps her get up

"My you're so strong" says the archangel "Nothing like the other men offered up to me. I quite like you"

"Well that's good" says Will "because I was hoping you might be willing to lend me a hand in the future"

I don't mind, however..." she trails before pulling Will into a quick kiss "you might want to watch your back~"she winks

(Archangel has been tamed)

With his assignment done, Will goes back into town to enjoy the rest of his vacation. However much to his chargin he ends up having to spend it with all the midara he's tamed so far, as they argue back and forth over who gets to have the most time with him.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:04 am

(Heheh. I have a pretty good idea of what she can do as a summon. How does her "shielding me and healing me for a random amount of turns from 2 to 6" sound? She'd basically be holding me in her breasts and smothering my face relentlessly with big, rough smooches. X3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo   Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. Archangel Giga Bimbo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2