Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  Empty
PostSubject: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 5:46 pm

Henry was traveling down a dusty well worn road. His only company were the man he hired to guard him from bandits, his horse, and the cart full of goods they were dragging along.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 5:48 pm

Henry smiled as he carted along, happy to have invested in this whole venture, he was making money hand over fist with these stamina potions and healing tonics, enough to finally hire a guard even! It was a load off of his mind, especially with how lacking his own fighting skills were.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 5:57 pm

Suddenly as shadow passed over head and the men head a giggling coming from above them. The guard looked up and moments later was divebombed by a winged woman.

As the dust settled, Henry saw his hired protection pinned to the ground by an angel with massive tits who was aggressively making out with him.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:00 pm

Henry, who knew that he had no chance of fighting off the midara, tried to find something to help his guard in his cart "I'll try to find something to help, just don't give in!"

As Henry searched, all he could find was a slingshot, which he used to fling a random bottle at the Angel, only to realise with horror what he fired was a potent aphrodisiac. "Well shit."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:06 pm

The angel moaned as the bottle broke and splashed the drug all over her. Her wings began to flap excitedly as she lifted herself into the air.

Now that she wasn't face down, Henry could see the woman had giant pairs of lips were her nipple and vagina should have been. The guard tried to get up up but was forced back down by the angel landing lip-gina first on his face.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:10 pm

Henry sighed, before looking at the guard and shrugging, leaping off of the cart and ramming into the Angel in an attempt to knock her off of him. "Hey, you want someone to fuck, why not me?! Let my guard go home!" He shouted, before groping her tits in an attempt to entice her

'And hopefully, he'll go get help,' he thought silently.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:16 pm

(Ram -roll 90- Crit Success!)

Henry slammed into the angel and knocked her off of his guard. the busty angel landed on the ground with a grunt and blinked in confusion as she tried to understand what just happened.

The merchant turned to check on his bodyguard to see him desperately gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:20 pm

Henry helped the guard up, and then gestured to the road. "Run, kid, you can take my horse, just go and get help! We are way out of our depth with this thing,  go and get some fight-ready friends, ya hear?"

He then ran at his cart and jumped in, grabbing two more vials of the pink liquid from before, then running to the angel and trying to start pouring them on her. "Yaeh, feels good right? my carts full of stuff like that, just let the guard go and its yours!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:26 pm

"Y-You're crazy!" the guard cried as he fumbled with the straps tying the horse to the cart.

The angel moaned lustfully as more of the aphrodisiac was poured onto her. Her eyes locked onto Henry and she grabbed his leg. All of her lips began to smack and pucker as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:29 pm

Henry sighed as he realized the guard was likely ditching him. "Welp, better crazy than useless, huh? Could have just rode off and had to live with myself."

Henry let the Angel grab him, looking to her resignedly. "We have a deal? I heard you midara type monsters can all talk mostly, so deal or no?I'll toss myself in for good measure.
"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:35 pm

"No deal." the angel said as she got up and headed for the guard; still holding Henry by the leg and dragging him behind her.

"Why did you think pouring more of that stuff on her was a good idea!?" the hired guard yelled as he gave up on trying to get the horse free and ran. He was too slow; however, and the angel soon grabbed onto him as well.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:38 pm

Henry grunted. "Wel, was hoping she'd be addled enough to go for a willing partner over an unwilling one! Seems that backfired though..."

Henry looked up to the nude angel and tried not to pitch a tent in his pants, "So, what's the plan, eh? just capture us and fly off somewhere? I'd at least like to know what my fate is, lady."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:43 pm

The angel just laid the pair of caught men down on the ground next to each other before she dropped herself on top of them; each of her massive tits covering one of their heads.

"I'm going to see which one of you can last longer." the angel explained as her lipples started making out with her captives.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:45 pm

Henry blushed and tried to resist the pleasure of the breastflesh kissing him, unable to move his head due to the hold she had on him.Henry eventually gave in to temptation and began to kiss back, unable to resist how soft and lovely her lips felt.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:49 pm

The guard, already worn down by the angels initial assault, wasn't fairing much better as he also began to kiss back.

The horny angel was getting impatient, though. her hands darted into the men's pants and began to aggressively jerk them off.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:52 pm

Henry, while not combat gifted, was actually quite gifted in the department of sexual stamina, holding out quite well, even though he was practically frenching the angels lips. "W-why does this have to feel so good?!"

He almost wanted to see what more of this felt like, to feel what other pleasures she could give...
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 4:23 pm

Henry's bodyguard gave in first; and blew a big load all over the angels hand.

The angel got off her captives and brought her sticky fingers to her tit so the boys could watch her lipples slurp up the mess.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 4:28 pm

Henry, still charmed and entranced by the angels seductive wiles, began to stroke himself to the sight of this, before he spread his legs for her. "P-please, take me, I-I want it so bad..." he wanted to kiss those lips, every single pair, he NEEDED her touch...
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 4:34 pm

"Of course." the angel said as lowered herself onto him. Her lipgina swallowing up his man hood as she pulled him into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 4:37 pm

Henry moaned, pistoning his hips as he submitted to her, loving the feel of her lips on him. "C-can I be yours? I-I want to be yours..." He couldn't believe his ears, what was he saying?! Sure the kisses felt good, but why was he submitting so fully? He tried to clear his head, even as he kept kissing her soft, delicious lips.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 4:41 pm

The angel just silenced him with another kiss as her lipgina greedily sucked on his dick.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 4:44 pm

Henry came, his load thick, full, and overall better than the guards. "mfff.... chu..." He wasn't thinking clearly, but it felt so good... but he had to get away! but the lipples were so soft... He kept mentally struggling with his conflict, until he gave in, grabbing the AAGB's hips and beginning to willingly rut her like a beast in heat.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 4:49 pm

The angel moaned loudly as her lowerlips swallowed his load before taking his entire shaft and even his balls inside her. "More! More!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 4:54 pm

Henry kept rutting, cumming more and more, the angel seeming to be enhancing his ability to produce seed somehow, or maybe an aftereffect of contact with those aphrodisiacs? Who cares, he kept cumming, kept pleasing her, and was suffering no ill effects from cumming too much. This was a nirvana that could last quite a while, considering he had 3 more of those potions on his cart. "I love this! let me kiss your lipples, let me be your stud!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 4:57 pm

"I wish I could." the angel moaned as she shoved a lipple in his face while her lipgina continued to swallow all of his seed. "I wish I could."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next