Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) Empty
PostSubject: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 12:58 pm

Henry was walking along when he noticed a woman laying on the side of the road. She had long blonde hair and her tanned skin glistened in the sunlight, with an ample ass and bountiful bust, barely contained by the red bikini she wore.

She was sprawled out in such a way that seemed to highlight all of her lovely curves.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:02 pm

Henry blushed as he looked at her, his cock hardening at the sight of her, he tried to look away, but could not tear his eyes away, he almost felt like he should try to touch her, but was instead just rooted in place, staring at her pussy and breasts.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:06 pm

"Come on." the laying woman said as she waved at him. "There's totally no reason to be shy."
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:09 pm

Henry blushed even harder and gently laid next to the Bimbo, before mustering up some courage and gently groping her breast. "I-is this okay?" He wanted to kiss those lovely lips, something spoke to him mentally that this may be a bad idea, what with the midara in the area, but she was so... beautiful... he couldn't resist, even if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:10 pm

[M-maybe this non-cannon Bimbo has Lovely bust infected to the extreme with love bug?]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:17 pm

The tanned woman hummed in content as Henry massaged her tempting tits.

"Assaulting a poor defenseless woman!" a newcomer declared. Henry looked up to see a black woman, clad in a green miniskirt and matching tube top; her nipples visible as they poked against the tight fabric. She puffed out her ample chest and winked at him. "It looks like in the name of Love and Justice, I'll have to punish you!"
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:22 pm

Henry blushed and hid behind his hands. "P-punish? H-how am I going to be punished?" He then opened his hands and looked at her perky nipples and licked his lips as if thirsty. "Wh-why Am I so horny?" He asked before looking to the Bimbo. "C-can you help? I th-think we have a misunderstanding..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:30 pm

"But I'm totally a poor defenseless woman." Bimbo replied. She began running her hands over her own body. "Just look at how smooth my skin is. And you've already felt how soft my boobs are."

"There's no use denying it. I caught you red handed." The black woman said as leaned over, so her massive melons dangled above Henry's head.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:35 pm

Henry's face was as red as a beet before he looked to the two of them. "Wh-what is my punishment?" he was ready to be punished by the two midara, until the black woman leaned over him, and he lost all sense of self control as her nipple neared his face, he started to kiss and lick at her breast before removing her top, greedily suckling her bosom as- Wait what?! henry snapped out of his trance to find he was still sitting with them over him, their breasts tantalizingly close. "U-ummm... C-can I be punished before I make things worse for myself?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:38 pm

"That depends." The black woman stated as the tanned blonde pulled the distracted man's head into her cleavage. ""How much worse are you planning to make it for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:41 pm

Henry moaned as he felt the tent in his pants go full mast. "I-i was going to suckle your tits... I am a horrible breast loving pervert! P-please, let me suck and kiss them, I need your sweet smooth tit flesh in my mouth as I drink your sweet milk!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:46 pm

The black woman laughed as she laid down on top of him. Henry soon found his head trapped between two pairs of big beautiful breasts.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Henry struggled to stay in control, he really did, but when he was sandwiched between them, me moaned and began suckling from both the Bimbo and the lack woman at once. He sighed as he instinctively removed his clothes and tried to undress the two women as well, wanting all three of them to be completely naked together.

[Boobie blaster/ love bug infection combo?]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:57 pm

As Henry suckled on the black woman's breasts, the tanned blonde placed a kiss on the top of his head. Immediately, his body felt warm sensation as his arousal heightened. Before he could dwell on it, however, the black woman's nipple discharged a stream of magic infused milk into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 2:04 pm

Henry immediately acted on his heightened arousal to thrust against the bimbo's thighs, trying to make it to her honeypot as he suckled on the black womans breasts. the magic seemed to be making his body hotter, as he tried not to cum in between the bimbos thighs. He then released the black womans breast and began seeking the Bimbos lips, his instincts driving him to seek further warmth.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 2:13 pm

Bimbo was happy to bring his lips to her own. As they kissed, the warm feeling got even stronger. Henry's manhood throbbed as the busty black woman grabbed it and guided it the tanned woman's snatch.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 2:22 pm

Henry moaned as he entered her snatch, quickly starting to thrust into her as he passionately continued to kiss her. He moaned and let his waist relax as he thrust into her, his cock letting loose with spurt after spurt of cum.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Bimbo moaned as Henry came inside of her. The tanned woman wrapped her legs around him, preventing him from pulling out. She deepened their kiss and the warm feeling began to overwhelm Henry and make his body feel heavy.

Meanwhile, the other woman began rubbing her big bare black breasts against Henry's back.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 2:35 pm

Henry didn't even try to pull out, in fact, he thrust all the way in and kept himself hilted in her as he licked at her tongue. "Mmmm... I'm in love... Kiss me more, momma..." he then blushed as he realized what he said, but felt his cock give an altogether greater spurt that was practically a torrent of cum into her snatch. He moaned and spoke without thinking. "Mmmm... can we 69, momma? I need to feel your warm lips around my cock!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:01 pm

"I don't think so." The black woman said as she and the bimbo pulled away from Henry and rolled him onto his back. The tanned blonde, pussy overflowing with Henry's seed, took a seat behind his head. She grabbed him by the shoulders and hoisted him up so his head rested between her big breasts.

The black woman positioned herself so she could swing her mighty mountains and playful slap Henry's cock with them.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:06 pm

Henry moaned as each slap seemed to produce a large splash of seed as Henry looked lovingly to the both of them. "I am in paradise..." he then looked to the woman and reached for her, "Let me thrust into you, milady... I need warmth...so cold..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:12 pm

Bimbo planted a kiss on the back of his head, and the warm sensation reached a feverish pitch.

"Maybe this will warm you up!" The black woman declared as she pressed her big breasts against his erupting cock. A warm glow began to surround her ample chest as magic started to buildup in her marvelous mounds.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:15 pm

Henry's moans turned to screams of pleasure as he began to cum not stop all over his ebony skinned lover and he tore himself free of his Bimbo momma, only to kiss and rut the ebony skinned beauty that was tending to his crotch. "Mmmffff.... I wanna live with you two, I want my meals to be your milk, and my life to be this pleasure!"
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:18 pm

[maybe they take him to a cave, and they get him to be their eager pussy cleaner? Like, he ruts them full, then slurps them empty?]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:26 pm

Bimbo was quick to throw herself at Henry. Her big breasts pressed against his back as she wrapped him in a hung from behind and started planting kisses on his neck. Each touch of her lips made him feel hotter and hotter until he felt like he was on fire.

"Thi-ah! This isn't about what you want." The black woman reminded him as he relentlessly thrust into her.

"Yeah, this is totally about your punishment." the tanned blonde said as her lips brushed against Henry's ear. "We're making you totally crazy about us and then you never see us again. You'll totally long for our bodies forever, but never have them again. That's your punishment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)   Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bimbo and the Subby (Non-canon Bimbo vs Henry)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next