Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Craicte

Craicte

Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:02 am

I moaned and drank deep of her milk, the taste delicious and refreshing as I kept cumming, totally smitten. "Then do it, let me be yours, and be mine, I can make more of those aphrodisiacs you like, and stamina potions and healing ones too, we could be set up for life!" Henry was desperate for her to say yes, to take him as her personal mate, she felt so good, no one else could compare... He needed this woman, he was fully and hopelessly addicted.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:05 am

"An angel can not be tied down so easily." She said sadly as she began to smother him with her giant tits.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:07 am

Henry moaned in bliss. "What do we hafta do? I'll do it, just let me keep feeling your touch, mistress." He couldn't lose this, this pleasure was too great, he needed to feel it more.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:10 am

"You need to resist." She told him as she squeeze his head between her massive boobs. "But it's too late for that, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:13 am

Henry heard her words and immediately began to fight, trying his damndest to put on a show for the lady who had him smitten, struggling to get free and to his cart. "No such thing as too late, love!"

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:18 am

"I'm flattered." the angel said sincerely, "but it's futile." To emphasis her point, her lipgina sucked the last of his sperm out of his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:25 am

Henry, who had been so smitten, sighed in defeat. "I uh... I guess I hafta be able to fight worth a damn if I ever wanna see you again, huh?" He oddly enough seemed wholly unperterbed by this. "Then I swear, on my life, that I'll train up and become a fighter that you can fight and be proud to call a mate!" He stopped fighting, and let her do as she pleased, his resolve to, in this life or the next, become a fighter worth admiration, burning brightly in his chest.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 5:15 am

"I look forward to that day." The angel said before her tits smothered him unconscious.

When Henry came to it was evening. Looking around, he saw his bodyguard struggling to stand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo    Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry vs. Archangel Giga Bimbo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2