A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New game from the Monster Girl Quest guys?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Urago_

PostSubject: New game from the Monster Girl Quest guys?   Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:30 pm

I found this on the MGQ site: http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/top_mon100.html

Not sure what it is, but it looks interesting. Does anyone have information on this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: New game from the Monster Girl Quest guys?   Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:17 pm

It's the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. Not exactly new, just filled with a monsterpedia of cgs and scenes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: New game from the Monster Girl Quest guys?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:59 am

Hmmm... I do like the look of the girl in blue on the second pic of the game. o3o/ Really gets my OC creation blood going. +w+ ... plus she looks like she would be the hugger type when she isn't... you know trying to eat. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New game from the Monster Girl Quest guys?   Today at 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down

New game from the Monster Girl Quest guys?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1