Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Quest Part 2

Go down 
+24
ThunderGod65
NeoGeno450
CwHart
ShadithBro
wtf898
Dr.Hazmat
kissfan
Katanarama!
No one
vesago_x
gosoxtim
unknownwatcher
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
anon64
LazyAlex
Cio
wolfzero001
questionman
Daemon McRae
riaclefr
SwerveStar
rb9
Yuna
Mkmd13
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Monster Girl Quest Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:15 pm

So you guys wont see me around this board for awhile because Monster Girl Quest Part 2 just came out and I will be playing every square inch (no pun intended) of that game! I may pop in from time to time and update how great this game is but that maybe just about it until I get bored with it.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 am

Undine keeps kicking my ass.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:17 am

I assume it hasn't been translated, though. Any good/relevant content? The disturbing slap in the face of denial of yuri content was really offensive to me (in the first one, when you recruit that girl, they basically skip any yuri with her).
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:35 am

Yes the content is amazing!!! So far every monster girl that I have faced had a kissing attack but of course no graphics for it. There maybe some though with the hentai scenes but I wont know until I beat the game.

As for the yuri aspect of it, I havent found any in this part but I can give or take it myself.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:41 am

Translated? How do you know they are kissing? What are the best monstergirls so far? Any pheromone/mist/charm stuff yet?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
So you guys wont see me around this board for awhile because Monster Girl Quest Part 2 just came out and I will be playing every square inch (no pun intended) of that game! I may pop in from time to time and update how great this game is but that maybe just about it until I get bored with it.

??? There's a pun there?

So, when you complete the LP of the first part, you're going to continue to this one, I assume?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:27 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:

??? There's a pun there?

So, when you complete the LP of the first part, you're going to continue to this one, I assume?

Yes the covering every square inch of the game like I would with the monster girls in the game....... It sounded alot better in my head lol and yea once I complete that one, the patch should be out and I could do the second walkthrough.

rb9 wrote:
Translated? How do you know they are kissing? What are the best monstergirls so far? Any pheromone/mist/charm stuff yet?

Yea I am using AGTH to translate the game as I go through it and surprisingly its pretty accurate. Since I only been 7 monsters into the game so far, I really dont have a favorite except for Alma lol. I havent seen any graphics for the moves yet but who knows what the hentai scenes will bring.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 am

AGTH?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:40 pm

yea it translates games that are in japanese on your computer. Heres the link to it that explains in more detail.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/36807-AGTH-text-extraction-tool-for-games-translation
Back to top Go down
riaclefr

PostSubject: Off-Topic Discussion   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:42 am

A dominant neglects the withdrawn snack against its shutdown. The razor reasons past Off-Topic Discussion. The catalog misplaces a ditch over an insect. Off-Topic Discussion soaps the thread. Can the pipeline advance with a family?
Back to top Go down
http://www.africanwomen.tk
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:46 pm

riaclefr wrote:
A dominant neglects the withdrawn snack against its shutdown. The razor reasons past Off-Topic Discussion. The catalog misplaces a ditch over an insect. Off-Topic Discussion soaps the thread. Can the pipeline advance with a family?

I have no clue what you just said......
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
riaclefr wrote:

I have no clue what you just said......

After seeing his name and number of posts I stopped caring.
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:59 pm

I know you are playing the game and everything and can you upload the battle of these monster girls if there is one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtMj_G0sAEQ
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:12 pm

That should be good. 83 Plus the theme is pretty awsome. xD
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:21 pm

rb9 wrote:

There are a lot of monster girl that have kissing attack, most of them cause the hero, Luca, inflicted by status. Most of them inflict 'trance' status, where Luca fall into a bliss out, a few of them inflict 'surrender' status which make Luca do anything for the monster girl, and the best one inflict 'temptation' status, which make Luca fall in love to the monster girl and can't control himself.

Pheromone/mist attack often done by plant type monster girl that usually cause 'trance' status.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:23 pm

questionman wrote:
I know you are playing the game and everything and can you upload the battle of these monster girls if there is one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtMj_G0sAEQ

These are going to be Part 3 monsters and are not verse-able in part 2. I wish they were though T.T
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Cio wrote:
rb9 wrote:

There are a lot of monster girl that have kissing attack, most of them cause the hero, Luca, inflicted by status. Most of them inflict 'trance' status, where Luca fall into a bliss out, a few of them inflict 'surrender' status which make Luca do anything for the monster girl, and the best one inflict 'temptation' status, which make Luca fall in love to the monster girl and can't control himself.

Pheromone/mist attack often done by plant type monster girl that usually cause 'trance' status.

Whoa whoa whoa, only trance was in 1 right? What does temptation and surrender mean? Like "can't control himself" and "do anything" how is that different from trance where he just lets them attack him?
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:29 pm

rb9 wrote:
Cio wrote:
rb9 wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa, only trance was in 1 right? What does temptation and surrender mean? Like "can't control himself" and "do anything" how is that different from trance where he just lets them attack him?
Trance -can- wear off.(Its happened before in part 1 for me anyway.. though in part 2 it seems to completely fuck you over sometimes if it happens)

And there was surrender in part 1 aswell(Vampire Girl) and I dont believe you would have been able to snap out of it.. Im terms of effects, Im not sure what the difference between temptation and Surrender is or anything like that. I could probably figure it out but I'd wait for an english patch.
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Yuna wrote:
rb9 wrote:
Cio wrote:
rb9 wrote:

Trance -can- wear off.(Its happened before in part 1 for me anyway.. though in part 2 it seems to completely fuck you over sometimes if it happens)

And there was surrender in part 1 aswell(Vampire Girl) and I dont believe you would have been able to snap out of it.. Im terms of effects, Im not sure what the difference between temptation and Surrender is or anything like that. I could probably figure it out but I'd wait for an english patch.

Surrender is basically GO. Trance is annoying and a potential GO. Temptation just makes you take damage without retaliation for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:23 pm

The 3 status were all likewise, sometime trance were lead to GO, surrender or temptation is the same, it is all depends on who do you fighting against. For example, in chapter 1, if you get 'surrender' to vampire loli -> GO, but if you get 'surrender' to Page 66537, it just the same as you get damage for a few turn. Trance and Temptation also have that condition. Sometimes it lead to GO, but sometimes just get damaged for a few times.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:42 am

Cio wrote:
The 3 status were all likewise, sometime trance were lead to GO, surrender or temptation is the same, it is all depends on who do you fighting against. For example, in chapter 1, if you get 'surrender' to vampire loli -> GO, but if you get 'surrender' to Page 66537, it just the same as you get damage for a few turn. Trance and Temptation also have that condition. Sometimes it lead to GO, but sometimes just get damaged for a few times.

actuality on hard(and hell) mode vampire loli will put you in to surrender sometimes during the normal part(where she attacks you with her cape and panties) of the fight though it only last for one to three turns so Luka can snap himself out of it before the fight ends.

Temptation is a game over when you fight the Siren and sometimes when you fight the Ant Queen

Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 am

Theres a partial english patch out now for part 2.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:52 pm

yuka yeah, its pretty good but its only a 3rd of the game

i dont know how to use agth, anyone got a tutorial
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:03 pm

I did say partial. and either Im very shit at AGTH or its not the best way to translate somthing.
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Yuna wrote:
I did say partial. and either Im very shit at AGTH or its not the best way to translate somthing.

Trust me, it's the second one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Quest Part 2
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next