Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Succubi mansion game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blackfox18

Succubi mansion game Empty
PostSubject: Succubi mansion game   Succubi mansion game EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Hey guys what's up I am blackfox18, new to the forum but I made an interactive adventure in the quest engine! It's called The Mansion of Succubi and you can play it on textadventures.co with an account or you can download the quest engine to play it! I'll post direct links below.

Also, I am planning on working on bigger and better projects so if there is anything you'd like to see feel free to comment!

What the game entails:

This is a short adventure which is my first foray into the genre as well as my first attempt at using the quest engine so it's not perfect, but you can expect to find Succubi, Vampires, a few mind control effects, sex slaves, game over rape (GOR) anal, blowjobs, 69, vaginal, and a couple gangbangs.

Please please please play, download, review, and tell your friends!

Game url here: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/s4a8lwnvrucfqfwedjtrhq/the-mansion-of-succubi

( you do not need to download the engine to play the game if you make an account on textadventures.co but you will need to update your date of birth on your profile because the game is listed as "adult".)

Download the quest engine here: http://textadventures.co.uk/quest

Last edited by blackfox18 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Succubi mansion game   Succubi mansion game EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:19 pm

Seeing as you made two topics that were basically the exact same thing, I deleted one. That said, I shall take a look at it later!

Edit: i already have the quest engine but the link you sent said i need to be older yo. so you basically need an account regardless unless you make a download link off that site
Back to top Go down
blackfox18

PostSubject: Re: Succubi mansion game   Succubi mansion game EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Sorry, must've been the wifi here its horrible! Thank's for the support and I hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Succubi mansion game   Succubi mansion game EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Spoiler:

Theres apparently a broken link here?
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Succubi mansion game   Succubi mansion game EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Just played the game. Pretty good stuff here blackfox! I enjoyed the game and loved some of the encounters you wrote. Here's a few ideas for the future:

This might just be me, but I love a good story and characters, now matter what I'm reading. So honestly I'd love to read a sequel of this game (maybe with the ending where he retires and has a son or something?) that focused on a demon hunter and developed character and story more. For me, the better the story/characters are, the better the whole experience.

Also, I liked how you gave a fair amount of choices, but I felt like they all led to the same thing. I know that's ultimately what's gonna happen, but having a few extra things happen or not happen depending on your choice would be cool. Like, for example, why have the option to shoot someone or chokehold them if it does the exact same thing? Just something to think about.

This isn't to say your work is bad, in fact, I thought it was quite good for being one of your first projects, and CYOA games are hard to make. I just wanted to give you a few ideas to think about for future projects and I definitely look forward to whatever projects you make in the future!

PS: Also, if you want any help, ideas, or whatever for future projects I'd love to help!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubi mansion game   Succubi mansion game EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Just downloaded it and will play it tonight Smile

PostSubject: Re: Succubi mansion game   Succubi mansion game EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys, I am starting work today on a new project and will definitely try to make it less linear and give a little more story introduced for those who want it! Keep the feedback coming!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubi mansion game   Succubi mansion game EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:07 am

The only thing I really noticed while playing through is some grammar and punctuation errors, but I'm sure some proofreading will fix those pretty quickly. The content is very nice and your story telling is very good! Oh, and just as Yuna said, there is a broken link lol.

PostSubject: Re: Succubi mansion game   Succubi mansion game Empty

Back to top Go down

Succubi mansion game
Page 1 of 1