Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi Empty
PostSubject: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 10:47 pm

One day Lily returned from one of her longer errands to find a letter on the front door of Ahri's manor. That was strange, they'd never gotten mail before.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 6:46 pm

Curious, Lily planned to look at it, that is if it wasn’t addressed directly to Ahri on the envelope.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 7:00 pm

The envelope was addressed to Ahri, with large curvy letters and a heart instead of the dot on the I. There was no return address.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 4:37 pm

Lily took the letter and brought it inside, calling out, “Mistress Ahri, you have a letter.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 4:45 pm

"Bring it up to my study." The kitsune replied, her smooth voice echoing throughout the manor.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 4:47 pm

Lily went up to Ahri’s study, letter in hand. “Here you go, mistress.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 9:24 pm

Ahri looked at the envelope in puzzlement for a moment before opening it up and reading the contents, her face going pale as she did so. "Lily. Have you seen Des recently." She asked, in a voice straining to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 9:54 pm

“I just returned mistress, so I haven’t,” Lily answered.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:02 pm

"Can you go check if he's in real question quick." Ahri asked her, careful to hold her tongue.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:03 pm

“I’ll go search for him,” Lily says as she begins her search, checking the main places he would be.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:14 pm

The young man was nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:16 pm

“I can’t seem to find him, mistress,” Lily says, as she returned to Ahri’s study.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 11:49 pm

Ahri threw the letter against the ground in a fit of rage. "That bitch." She cried.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:21 pm

“Is everything alright?” Lily asked, having never seen Ahri lose her cool like that before.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:29 pm

Ahri took a second to steady herself before turning to Lily with fire in her eyes. "When you live as long as I have you make enemies. One of mine is a powerful Succubus by the name of Morrigan. And according to this letter she kidnapped Des, thinking him to be my lover and assuming she could use him against me." She explained, almost shaking with rage. "How dare she."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:39 pm

“What! They took Desie?” Rose says, seeming to having taken control through sheer willpower, “Where is she? We need to get him back!”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:52 pm

Ahri was almost happy to see Rose, someone she could properly share her anger with. While the kitsune had no special attachment to the man this wasn't the first time the succubus had so tormented her and she was sick of it. "The kidnapping and this letter are trying to lure me to her hideout where she has no doubt set a trap for me. That's why she's going to be caught off guard when you show up instead." Ahri told Rose.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:01 pm

“If it is a trap meant for you, would me or any of my sisters be able to deal with it?” Rose asked, “Actually never mind, I need to get Desie back! Where is her hideout?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:12 pm

"Far from here. But we're going to be getting there very quickly." The fox woman said. Grabbing a couple of scrolls and beginning to head outside.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:18 pm

“Okay, is there anything we should know about this enemy of yours?” Rose asked, sounding more serious than she usually does.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:24 pm

"She'll have other succubi with her, but beyond that I don't really know." Ahri replied. Once they were outside she did something Rose and her sister's had never seen before, transforming into a massive snow white fox, her nine tails swaying behind her. "Hop on." Said what was unmistakably Ahri's voice.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:27 pm

“That’s so cool!” Rose says, her new serious nature dropping the moment she saw Ahri transform, as she climbed onto her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:39 pm

As Rose held on Ahri began to run at a breakneck pace. The woods whipping past them as she held on. Despite the speed it was a surprisingly smooth ride. When the kistsune came to a stop hours later Rose hadn't felt the least bit of discomfort.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:42 pm

“Are you okay, miss Ahri? You were going for a long time there.” Rose asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:48 pm

Ahri turned back to her normal form and immediately leaned against a tree. She was breathing heavily and her face was flush. "I'll be fine. I just need a moment to rest." She said dismissively with a rather shaky wave of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next