Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:38 pm

“Mistress, please forgive yourself,” Lily replied, “Although it did hurt me a bit, at the time, I overreacted. Please don’t think that one thing ruined my perception of you after the countless times you’ve shown me passion, love and care.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:40 pm

The fox woman visible relaxed as she heard those words. "Thank you. And I promise to never lie to you again. No matter how innocent it might seem at the time." She promised. Her tails protectively wrapping around Lily like a blanket.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:43 pm

“Your welcome,” Lily says as she cuddles against Ahri’s tails, happy to get that off her mind.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:48 pm

(I assume that about wraps up this RP? I can't think of anything else we'd need to cover right now.)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:49 pm

(Yeah, that covers everything I had in mind)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi   Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Vs. Morrigan and Her Succubi
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14