Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man on the run RP game

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
guametsunami

Man on the run RP game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 8:48 pm

George chases after the second huntress that ran away from him. "Oh, you're afraid of my bullets? Fine, then I'll just do this!" George tries to pistol whip her.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 10:08 pm

(btw, do you have george's character sheet?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:09 am

The crack of the gun tore Seph away from his serene state, effectively severing any focus he may have had. Of course that sound was to be expected when you had that man in the party. Shrugging it off, he stood on the branch and braced himself before jumping off and down towards the huntress that had thrown the net. While in the air he prepared to unleash a stunning blow.

(Guillotine: Seph lifts and stretches one leg before bringing it down on the head of the enemy. Heavy move-Chance to Stun(Can be used every 3 turns))
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 4:34 am

((Thanks for changing the WP. I want this to be fair, after all Razz))

Magnus felt the card whiz past his head and strike the lead huntress in her face barely a second before his poleaxe did the same. He turned his head back and flashed a quick thumbs-up of appreciation to Lucan, whose attack ensured that the huntress wouldn't have been able to dodge out of the way, as so many quick-footed midara had in the past. Admittedly, opening with the impaling charge against an unknown enemy probably wasn't the wisest of ideas, given how vulnerable it left him if he missed, but it all ended up working out thanks to his teammates.

Speaking of teammates...The sounds of struggle coming from his left indicated that Glen was having a bit of trouble dealing with his opponent. He glanced down at the huntress leader, still wobbling around in an uncertain daze. After mentally warring with himself for a bit, he came to a decision.

Glen could take care of himself. They needed to take out the leader as soon as possible. To that end, he brought his poleaxe back, and swung it forward at the lead Huntress, intending to slice her in half.

(Normal attack)

(Armor status: fully armored)

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed "that attack" to "impaling charge" for clarity)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:33 am

"I'm with you Magnus!" Lucan shouts to his ally, also feeling taking out the leader to be the smartest option. He throws another card at her (normal attack)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:06 pm

"i dont think that" Gle said before try to scape from her bind "if you dont let me go,i'll be more dangerous for you" then he try to reverse the graple and make a dager Dance "get of off me!"

(Daggers Dance: It's the same as spike dance but this time glen will spread daggers all over the stage, inflict 3 damage and can make the opponent bleed (The bleeding target will suffer 2 damage each turn if untreated ) )

unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 8:54 am

George attempts to pistol whip the huntress that has glen and.....

73= failure!

the huntress turns away almost causing george to hit glen!

Seph uses his gullitine move on huntress 1...

33= critical failure!

seph finds that he was off balance and falls on his back and takes 1 hp damage

Magnus swings his poll axe down intending to end the lead huntress once and for all...

76= success!

while the attack didn't her, it did graze her on her arm causing 2 damage!

Lucan throws a card at the lead huntress!

68= success!

the leader was too preocupied with her new wound to dodge the attack taking 2 damage

Glen tries to escape from the bind and....

60= success!

glen gets free and does dagger's dance!

22= crit success!

the second huntress gets hit in the leg and starts to bleed!

====================enemy turn!==========================

The lead huntress swaggers a bit before taking out a med pack "quick, we need a distraction!"
lead huntress recovers 3 hp!

Huntress 1:"I'm on it!"
the first huntress thn dances in front of the group

Huntress 1 uses her mating dance ritual...

8 = success

"how do you like my dancing? don't you want to feel each curve of my body?"

the party is now charmed and each take 2 wp damage!

Huntress 2 uses a med kit and regains 3 hp. Huntress 2 is no longer bleeding!

=================Results============================

Enemys:

Lead Huntess

HP: 4

WP:20

Hunter 1:

willpower:10

Hunter 2

HP:7

WP:10

Players

glen(charmed):

hp:25

wp:18

George(charmed):

hp: 25

wp: 21

Magnus(charmed)

HP: 25

Lucan(charmed)

HP:25

WP:23

seph(charmed)

hp:24

wp:23

(note: I'll be busy this week so I might not have time to update the next turn)

Last edited by unknownwatcher on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:00 am

(it's okay)

"not my Type,sorry" Glen said before jump and climb into a wall and make a Cross dagers attack "but why don't you try to feel my dagers?" he taunt and try to make a cut on the stomach of one of the huntress

(Cross daggers: Glen uses his daggers to pounce on his target by slashing it and pulling away with the target's stomach pushing his legs against this, inflicts 4 damage , can be used every 2 turns)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 7:38 pm

Lucan stands transfixed by the leader, her body's so enticing... He spends his turn attempting to clear his head
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:49 pm

((Sorry if these are getting a bit wordy. I just can't help myself Razz))

Magnus staggered back, his attention temporarily taken off the Huntress leader. His eyes lingered a little too long on the first huntress's curvaceous form before he forced himself to look away. His mind was still reeling—not just from lust, but also from surprise. How the hell did she get to me like that...?

He knew his armor was supposed to protect him from a midara's wiles in multiple ways: its thick plating stopped their physical advances, and its enchantments dissipated their magic before it could get to him. There was always the threat of them managing to get it off, of course, but they'd have to get through his poleaxe first. So why was he still thinking about that dance?

As he re-watched it in his mind, he realized with a start that there had hardly been any magic present at all—his armor had barely reacted. He knew that most midara preferred to infuse their every attack with magic of some kind; a human woman flashing her tits was one thing, but a midara slowly running her practiced hands over her full, luscious breasts, moaning softly as she—goddamn it, stop thinking about that—was usually accompanied by a magically induced compulsion to submit to her, to be utterly hers. Sweet nothings being whispered into your ear, visions of endless pleasure...of course, Magnus had never experienced this firsthand, but he'd heard enough horror stories to be quite thankful for his armor.

But this...this was something else. There was no magic or trickery here; this was pure skill, and no armor could protect against that. This was a move that this midara had no doubt practiced for quite some time, making sure to get each individual movement just right. It reminded Magnus a bit of all the time he had spent practicing the art of fighting with a polearm, and he actually began to feel a small bit of grudging respect for his opponent. Though she didn't fight with her fists, she clearly had some dedication to her craft.

He smiled. Now this was getting interesting. He never could resist a good fight, and it looked like his enemies were now trying to give him one. He turned his attention back to the leader, who now managed to successfully stand upright for the first time in the fight so far. He decided to stick with his original plan: take out the leader first. He knew he was taking a risk by not taking the time out to clear his head of the first huntress's dancing, but with any luck, the leader would be too preoccupied with her injuries to take advantage of it.

"Your subordinate's got some skill, there," he remarked to the leader, raising his poleaxe up high. "Let's see if you can say the same! Te occidam!"

(Te Occidam! – Magnus brings his poleaxe up high, and smashes the hammer into the enemy’s skull, dazing them and decreasing their accuracy for 2 turns (enemy must roll twice successfully in order to hit. Does not apply to guaranteed hits). Also deals 1 damage.)

Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 11:02 pm

"Tch. Why are all my attacks missing?," George sighed. "Fine, you won't be able to move after this, sweetheart!" George reaches into his bag and pulls out a few bullets covered in a metallic powder, loads them, and fires at huntress 2

(Electric Rounds, normal attack. If successful, deals 3 stamina damage and stuns the target their next turn)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 9:48 pm

Seph gritted his teeth as he bounced off the ground. ~That's what you get when you don't stretch dumbass~ He thought to himself as he began to stand. A flutter of movement caught his eye, and he looked up to see quite an impressive display of femininity, as was the Midara's specialty. As great as it was to watch, he couldn't afford to get caught sitting on his ass like this. He then reached back and with gritted teeth, pressed against the part of his back that had hit the ground. He hoped the pain would snap him out of the daze.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 1:11 pm

(real sorry about the lateness)

Glen pounces at huntress #1 at full speed...

65 = failure

but the huntress dodges at the last moment, sighing in relief

Lucan is no longer charmed!

Magnus raises his hammer and attempts to smash the lead huntress's head!

25 = failure

..but the leader sidestep casually. "Tck. I saw that coming a mile away honey..."

George fires his electric rounds at huntress 2...

26= success!

Huntress 2 is hit and spasms around taking 3 damage!

Seph is no longer charmed!

----enemy turn-------

Lead Huntress tries taunting magnus into rushing at her wildly "When a predator makes a mistake, they risk being
the prey....are you my prey darling?"

52 = success!

leader uses lured into a trap..
Magnus, flustered, rushes at the huntress full speed...

53 = failure

magnus avoids the trap and knocks the leader down(the leader is stunned)

"Oh no, I gotta snap these ladies out of it.."

Huntress 1 tries to get huntress 2 back into the fight...

93 = failure

but huntress 2 is still in shock

Enemys:

Lead Huntess(stunned)

WP:20

Hunter 1:

willpower:10

Hunter 2(stunned)

HP:4

WP:10

Players

glen(charmed):

George(charmed):

Magnus(charmed)

Lucan

seph

(player turn)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 8:33 pm

"I need to make a plan for figth this huntress " glen said before hiding in a shadow of a tree and try thinking a plan. "This figth is something hard"
( overwhelming darkness (Passive) : If the scene in which fight is nocturnal or dark his speed increases drastically by 2 turns (Activable only once per fight))

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 5:01 am

Lucan sees his teammates getting hit, he needs to act as a diversion. This in mind he continues to attack the Leader with cards, hoping to get her attention
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptySat May 13, 2017 11:36 pm

Seph gasped as the enrapturing sight of the huntresses lost the majority of it's luster, and stood to face his aggressors once more. Seeing Lucan bombarding the leader with cards, Seph turned his attention to Hunter 2, who seemed to still be reeling from a recent attatck.

(basic attack)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 1:36 pm

"Haha bullseye, bitch!" George aims his pistols at the 2nd huntress. "Now it's time to finish the job." He shoots at her.

Normal attack
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 11:51 pm

Magnus grinned. Even at short range, his (admittedly spur-of-the-moment) shoulder tackle still did wonders. It seemed like the leader had tried to set him up for some sort of trap, but she apparently wasn't the best matador around.

With the leader knocked once more to the ground, he brought his poleaxe back for another attack. He knew Lucan still had his back, so with any luck, they might be able to finish off the leader here and now. He swung forward with all his might, intending to end the fight in a single strike.

(Normal attack)

Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 12:59 pm

Glen uses overwelming darkness! will have two turns next round.

lucan throws a card at the dazed leader who can't dodge because she's too out of it!

seph attacks hunter 2 with vigor as he hits his defenseless target!

George also attacks the 2nd huntress who falls on one leg...then down on her face.

with magnuses attack, the lead huntress stands for a moment...then falls in half.

----enemy turn-------

Huntress 1 panicks! "cassie? sandra! OH no! I'm out of here!

Huntress 1 flees!

The party is victorious! After a battle, the party can choose to rest and regain hp/wp points depending on how long they chose to rest.(ex: 1 hour = 1wp)Also,
you can search the defeated for loot!

Players

glen:

George:

Magnus

Lucan

seph

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 5:52 am

Lucan looks to Magnus as he cleaves through the captain. "You really don't do subtle do you" he laughs, "anyway, mind if I search these guys for any loot?"
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 3:50 pm

Magnus stared at what used to be the Huntress leader as he dimly heard Lucan's joke. He blinked, and shook his head. "Uh, yeah...right. Go ahead, buddy." He rested his poleaxe on his shoulder, and began to walk in no particular direction. "I'll just be, uh, over here...watching out for more of 'em."

He sighed as he walked. He'd lost control of himself. His mind had become engulfed in the fires of battle, and that damnable dance certainly hadn't helped matters. This shouldn't be bothering him, he knew; this was life-or-death, and the enemy certainly wasn't going to show him or his friends any mercy. But he was a fighter, damn it, not a killer. He wanted to experience the competition, to hear the roar of the crowds, to feel the enemy's strength against his own as they strained against each other, locked in a deadly embrace of sword and shield.

But more than anything else, he wanted to be able to shake his opponent's hand, congratulate them on their fighting prowess, and share a drink after all was said and done. That was the future he was fighting for. But was it worth it to pave the road to that future in blood?

Magnus blinked. He had become so lost in thought, he had almost wandered off from the scene of the battle. He turned around and started walking back to his team, deciding that he'd need some rest in order to calm his thoughts. Two or so hours should do, he thought.

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 6:44 am

"Zzz" after that figth Glen fall sleep behind the tree with his daggers still in his hands,suddenly he wake up in a figth stance "wha-what?!..emm, yes is a good idea" Glen said before follow his comrades

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:31 am

Looking around at the battleground Seph sighed, raking a hand through his unkempt hair. He walked in a circle around the clearing, inspecting it for any sort of marker that would alert more to their position. "I don't care if you loot them but we need to keep moving. Last thing I want is to get ganked and made a slave for the rest of my life, blissful though it may seem. I still have things I want to do."
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 1:20 am

"Yo bro I'll help loot the bodies too." George goes over to Lucan and joins him
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Lucan finds a note on the leader's body.

"sasha,

we have captured 4 males who were flushed out of hiding. we need you to search the area in cased we missed anyone. We have a special guest at the farm and these men might have her entertained for a while. see you soon love,

Carla."

As the group rests up, they head out and are now near the outskirts of a farm.....

(player turn)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man on the run RP game   Man on the run RP game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man on the run RP game
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next