Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 2:14 am

Thump!

Gage's opponent landed flat on his back on the mat, then tried to get up before letting out a sigh. He knew he'd been beat. Gage, coming to the same conclusion, nodded and helped the man back up to his feet. After making sure he was steady, the man gave Gage a quick pat on the shoulder before making his way out of the ring and grabbing his belongings off a nearby chair. He looked back at Gage and said, "Thanks for the fight, man. I know it doesn't seem like much, but practicing against your style really helps me iron out my weak points." He started to walk forward, then stopped and looked back again, raising an eyebrow. "So...are you coming, or are you going to stay here a little longer? It's pretty late as it is."

Gage shook his head no. This place was always pretty packed during the day, but it was nice to be able to practice on his own every once in a while. The man shrugged and made his way out the door and into the cool night air, where he soon vanished from Gage's sight. Content in the knowledge that he was alone, Gage took another look around him.

He liked this place. It was a popular general-purpose training arena, and though it mostly catered to wrestlers and boxers due to the popularity of the sports in the area, it wasn't uncommon to see people walking in wielding fencing foils, wooden staves, even the occasional nunchaku. Looking around, he could see training dummies, punching bags, weight-lifting and exercise gear, and of course, the big training ring in the middle—this place had it all.

He hardly needed any of that right now, though, minus the ring. All he wanted to do now was some solo wrestling drills to finish up a long day of practice. He settled down into a familiar stance, and was about to begin when he heard footsteps coming from the direction of the door. He gave it only the briefest of glances, guessing that it was just the guy from before coming back to pick up something he'd forgotten, before turning back and resuming his exercises.

Wait.

Gage whipped his head around back toward the entrance, and what he saw was...well...he wasn't really sure, actually.

It was a very well-built woman, both in muscle mass and—Gage tried not to think too hard about this one—development, for lack of a better word. She was also apparently not very shy about hiding it, judging by the fact that she wore just enough fabric to cover her most sensitive areas.

She was also completely red. And huge. Like, a foot and a half taller than his already-tall frame. Additionally, she wielded a massive studded club that looked like it stood taller than he did, and mentioning the horns on her head would probably just be overkill at this point. Gage simply had no idea what he was looking at; she wasn't human, that was for damned sure, unless medicine had suddenly advanced way further than he'd thought. A...midara, then? He wasn't sure he'd ever seen one quite like this before, though.

Before he could say anything, she stepped up into the ring, her club resting casually on her shoulder. She leaned forward to get a good look at Gage (and giving him a good look at her generous cleavage in the process), and stroked her chin thoughtfully with her free hand. "Hm...you wouldn't by any chance be that professional wrestler Gage, would ya?" Her eyes lit up at his startled reaction to his name, and she leaned back as she smiled. "Ah, good! The name's Toushiko. I've been lookin' all over for ya." She chuckled. "Y'see, about a week ago, I heard that you managed to beat a pretty...unusual opponent in that tournament they held here a while back. A girl by the name of 'Passion Lips'."

Gage froze for a moment as his mind went over that fight, and how it had ended. He wasn't sure if "beat" was the word he'd use for what he did to his opponent, but it was a little too late to change that now. Toushiko cocked her head at his strange reaction to being reminded of his victory, then shrugged and continued, "It's a shame I didn't see the match myself, 'cause I'd kill to get a chance to see how she fights. She's a bit of a local legend down in the Underworld, y'know, now that enough rumors about her have gone around." She smiled. "Someone who has to keep fighting to survive...someone who has to prove themselves at every turn, 'cause if they don't, they'll literally up and die." She sighed, letting her eyes close for a moment. "Like Valhalla on Earth..."

She snapped her eyes open again, and looked squarely at Gage. "So! Since I missed the livin' legend herself, I'll just have to fight you instead." She grinned. "You, someone who managed to beat her fair and square." She bent her knees and dropped into a fighting stance, one hand holding her club and the other balled into a determined fist. "If you could do that, then this is gonna be one hell of a fight." Her eyes gleamed with...Gage could almost swear it was downright lust. "Whaddya say, Gagey-boy? Think you can take on an oni?"

——
-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Toushiko starts with 30 Stamina.
Gage starts with 30 Willpower/15 Stamina.

Can you smell what the Oni's cookin'?

(Also, sorry if putting in an RP I wasn't a part of into the description is a no-no. I'll avoid doing that in the future if that's the case)

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:42 am

(I don't mind it at all! In fact, I like it because it builds a cohesive narrative between roleplays instead of it all just being a one-off. Keep doin' what ya doin', I say)

After his sparring partner for the day had departed, Gage couldn't help but inhale sharply through his nose- simply enjoying the feeling of being alone in this ring with nothing but his thoughts. The wrestler had been on a tear through his rise to a title shot and nothing could go wrong it seemed. That is until Passion Lips showed up, however.

That match was an absolute shitshow... I lost, no buts about it. I couldn't bring myself to continue to fight her. I went soft in there.

A flood of sensations came back to him when he thought back on that match: her grinding on his face, kissing him, him practically begging her to take him, gently jerking him off with her cotton thigh highs- Okay, so maybe not as soft as I thought.

The past was in the past and it was technically a win, but how could he feel good about such a "victory" in any way? He had to fortify his mind and his body far more than ever before. While he had this precious time to himself in the gym, he started to work through his drills of shooting the legs and collapsing the hip of an invisible opponent. He then moved on to diving off the top turnbuckle onto a dummy to practice his form. In his moment of sweating in the middle of the ring and catching his breath, he heard a door close and some rather heavy footfalls approaching him.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a burning red figure climb over the top rope by just swinging their leg over the top. This person was beyond tall. When he turned to lay eyes on the person, he registered that this person.... well, wasn't so much a person, per se. They were completely humanoid saving their towering height, bright crimson skin, horns, scantily clad garb, giant club...

Gage couldn't help but gawk at the woman's assets as she let them slightly hang whilst leaning on her club for support. As she spoke to him, she made mention of Passion Lips and he felt his gut tighten. Goddamnit... Don't tell me she's come to laugh at me and have her own way with me after that-

Wait a minute... She thought that he had beat her? This would be a facade that Gage intended to keep up.

"Well, ya' see she was more of a lover than a-" Gage was cut off in his words to see her musing to herself about Valhalla or somethin'. The grappler figured it'd be best to not finish that sentence, lest this woman get enraged by some fairy tale ending. When she took her stance and announced her race, that's when it clicked for him. Her club's that uh... Kanabo! Yeah, that's what it was. So she's an Oni... This was gonna be a long night, he was almost positive of that. He did feel somewhat relieved that it was likely gonna be more of a fight than what he had with Pash but there was simply no telling with these Midara.

"Well, Toushiko, I'm a big fan of Japanese culture so I'm always ready to defeat a legend- grappling style!" Gage then gave a sort of a stomp, looking like Akuma and like the Satsui no Hado had taken him over.

Without much further ado, Gage threw his back into the ropes and made a run towards the Oni before jumping high in the air with his arm outstretched for a flying Guillotine Clothesline. He had had to use a modified version of the move before against hulkingly large opponents before but this was still somewhat new to him. Those guys also didn't have a giant-ass club to try and avoid either.

(Guillotine Clothesline)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 11:29 am

**While Gage was 'reminiscing' about his match with Pash, he swears he can see a girl in the background, through a window, wearing a hoodie (with the hood up) that only furthers the memories of his bout with her. She is bouncing up and down with a sign that reads "Can't Cage the Gage!!!""
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 2:02 am

"A legend? Ohohoho, don't make me blush," Toushiko said, jokingly covering her mouth with her free hand and giggling. Her usual grin came back when she saw Gage propel himself forward off the ropes. "Ah, goin' in already? Ya sure don't waste any time," she remarked, keeping her eyes on him as he sailed through the air. Get ready to dodge at juuuuust the right second...

Guillotine Clothesline - 81
Just before Gage's arm was able to connect with her face, Toushiko ducked and rolled to the side, leaving her opponent to bounce harmlessly off the ropes. He stumbled for a bit before regaining his footing, and turned around to see Toushiko with a teasing smirk on her face. "Eager to get started, I see," she said, chuckling. "I like that. Shows you got fightin' spirit, which would fit right in there with your reputation." She took her club off her shoulder, and rested the end on the ground, gripping the handle with both hands. "Let's see if we can say the same about your skill!" With that, she charged forward, the raised points of the club dragging along the mat. When she reached her opponent, she swung the club upward, intending to send Gage flying.

Kanabou Strike - 50
Gage tried to sidestep the obvious uppercut, but unfortunately for him, Toushiko was able to correctly guess which side he'd dodge to, clocking him right in the chest with a diagonal strike. Pain wracked his body as he flew backward, crashing into the turnbuckles and collapsing into a sitting position. Toushiko chuckled as she walked toward him, swaying her hips a bit as she went. "Just a tad too slow, pal. I guess Passion Lips wasn't quite as fast as I am, huh?"

Toushiko: 30 Stamina
Gage: 30 Willpower/10 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:57 am

Gage soared through the air only to miss his mark and rebound into the ropes. However, as he was on the backswing, he caught a glimpse of a person with their sign and almost immediately knew what was happening here. He had a feeling on who it was but figured he'd just write it off as a fan who was enthusiastic about their support- for the fan's sake, anyway.

As he turned back to Toushiko brandishing her club, he saw it swing upwards with ridiculous speed- almost too much speed for him to register. His legs wanted to move but it was already to late as he lunged to the side; she had calculated his movements enough to catch him with a kanabou haymaker to the chest that sent him slumped on his ass into the turnbuckle.

With a grimace, it was all he could do to catch his breath after the strike forced his air to rush out of his lungs for a moment. As the oni gave her opponent a goading taunt, he looked up at the towering figure for a retort,

"Yeah, well, when your club is as thick and as long as an oak tree that doesn't leave much room for error, does it sweetcheeks?"

With a grunt of effort, Gage gripped the side of the turnbuckle in an effort to assist him to his feet- hey, if he was lucky, maybe he could find it in himself to give her a mighty tackle with a lowered shoulder. Now, he wasn't sure how effective it would be against this supernatural stalwart but he had to give everything a shot!

(Recovery and if successful into Mighty Tackle)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:48 pm

**The girl in the window winces as Gage gets smacked with the club and she shields her dainty eyes form the terrible sight with her sign**
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:57 pm

(Technically a recovery from Kanabou Strike is supposed to take up the entire turn, as it's just a renamed Struggle, but I actually like that idea a lot better; giving the opponent a chance to attack in the same turn means that it isn't automatically a better move than Test Your Strength!. I'll go ahead and change that in her profile.)

Toushiko chuckled as she walked forward, lazily tossing and catching her club as if it were a tree branch. "What, this thing? Come on, it ain't that bad," she teased. "The way I swung it, you had at least a fifty-fifty shot at dodgin' it." She rested the end of her weapon on the ground, and leaned forward on its handle, watching Gage try to pull himself back up to standing. "But if you insist, I'll put it away for now," she said, her eyes drifting down his body. "I got somethin' else long an' thick in mind, anyway..."

Recovery - 42
Gage had managed to pull himself to his feet, and was about to get into a charging stance when Toushiko suddenly raised her foot and roughly shoved him back down onto the mat with it, planting it firmly on his stomach. He winced as her toes hit the (undoubtedly very bruised) spot where he'd just been struck by her club, causing him a brief wave of pain. The oni didn't seem to notice, however, and started to slowly slide her foot down toward his waist.

Wait a second...what was she...?

She smiled when she felt something bump the heel of her foot through Gage's sweatpants. "Oh? Is that what I think it is, boy?" She slowly slid her foot over the "obstruction", until its entire length was trapped under her foot. "Well, now...I see you're eager to get started here, too," she said, chuckling. "Though I have to say..." She cocked her head in a questioning manner and raised an eyebrow. "I haven't even done anything to you yet," she said. Then she leaned in, and gave a toothy grin. "But I saw you starin' at my body. Is that what did it for ya? Don't be shy, boy, go ahead and take it all in." She started to tease Gage's crotch with her foot, gently moving it around in lazy circles. "Is that why you couldn't hit me? Too distracted by your thoughts of what I might do to ya?" She leaned in even closer, until her lips were practically brushing against Gage's ear. She whispered, her warm breath settling into his ear, "It's all right, boy...you can tell your ol' friend Toushiko anything..."

Gage: 28 Willpower/10 Stamina + Bound

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Jesus, first old man... Now 'boy?' I can't catch a break with the honorifics, can I?

Gage didn't have long to revel in his own thoughts as he finally made his way to his feet, somewhat relieved to see Toushiko ditch the club for now. That relief was cut short as he found himself back down on the mat with a thud, shoved there with a kick. The wrestler froze when the devilish vixen started to drag her foot towards his semi-erect manhood.

He was half aroused, half scared she was going to stomp a mudhole in him until she started to tease it with her surprisingly gentle sole and gently teasing, saccharine words. How could he not be aroused by her figure? It was stacked and curved like nothing he had seen before! Truly a body made by hell to tempt and lead astray... and also mangle if need be.

"Well, I guess you could say..."

Trying to keep a cool head, he slowly leaned into her ear- mirroring how she was just breathing right into his own ear.

"I'm distracted by my thoughts of what I'm gonna do to you."

Without wasting a beat after his "snappy" retort, Gage placed both hands under the back of her heel of the foot teasing his member in an attempt to flip her off of him and regain his footing once more. He couldn't let her take advantage of him like this without at least putting up a fight.

(Struggle)
(My bad! I didn't notice that condition for that affliction, but I guess I'm glad to give an inadvertent improvement-)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Gage couldn't help but feel a little triumphant when Toushiko turned her head to hear what he had to say. She was taking the bait, if only for a second—and a second was all he needed. He whispered in her ear his intent to fight her off with everything he had, then promptly grabbed the back of her foot and pulled with all his might, flipping the oni and sending her falling straight to the ground.

Struggle - 23

Um.

Gage blinked as Toushiko's foot refused to budge an inch. He tried again, and once more for good measure, both times having the same effect. He looked up at Toushiko's face, and saw that she was staring right back at him with a shit-eating grin. "Well...at least you're honest." She laughed. "I'll admit, you've got guts tryin' to trip an oni like that. Might've even worked, if I hadn't known who ya were." She resumed her teasing of Gage's crotch, slowly moving her warm foot up and down along his member, which was now at full mast. "But given your reputation, I knew you wouldn't be the type to give in so easily." She pushed down a little more, running the entire sole of her foot along his length. "So instead...why don't I test how long that fightin' spirit lasts...?" She gingerly reached down and peeled his hands off her heels, bringing them up to her calf and slowly rubbing them up and down her skin, letting him feel up her leg. "Now, doesn't that feel nice and smooth...?" She cooed. "Don'tcha just wanna be trapped between these gorgeous legs of mine?"

Gage: 26 Willpower/10 Stamina + Bound

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 11:49 pm

Oh. Ohhhhh no. He was getting the royal treatment, now. He figured it'd be a longshot to get her to fully flip off of him, maybe she'd at least stumble back, but he'd completely underestimated her balance. "I, uh, see you've got finesse to-"

His words were cut short by a choked groan rising up out of his throat at the powerful yet wondrous pressure of her devilish foot rubbing his length with precision. He'd yet to even lay a hand on her and here he was in such a predicament already!

No, no. It's not gonna just happen like tha-

His thoughts were immediately interrupted by the wonderment he felt whilst his hands were guided to feel her ridiculously smooth leg. Hairless like a dolphin, he thought, trying to find some sort of foothold in his mind that would keep him from being a drooling, horny mess. When prompted on whether or not he'd like to book an extended stay betwixt her strong thighs, his immediate thought was: Oh god, please- yes! But he had to free his mind from this hold. His resolve was not yet depleted and worn down! Gage still had fight in him.

"Listen, Toush, I'm not one to screw on the first match so you're gonna have to soften me up a bit for that. Now, my legs aren't as slick as yours but I'll let you get a look all the same!"

Whilst he was feeling up the oni's sensuous thigh, Gage then gripped onto her thigh in an attempt to use it as leverage so he could scissor his legs around her support leg that was planted into the mat in an effort to topple her and extricate him from this cruel bondage.

(Struggle, rage against the dying of the light)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 1:25 am

Struggle: 70
This time, Gage was able to get better leverage, and combined with the fact that most of Toushiko's focus was on keeping her front leg steady, he managed to disrupt the balance of her back leg. Her eyes widened as she fell backward, unable to reposition her front leg in time due to Gage's cast-iron grip on it. Her back hit the mat with a resounding thud, and Gage quickly used the opportunity to pull himself back up to standing. Before he could take advantage of his victory, though, Toushiko was already back on her feet, having recovered using her club for support.

The oni smirked at him. "Now that's what I'm talking about," she said. "My teasin' sure feels good, but it pisses you off, doesn't it? Show me more of that anger. Show me the strength that beat Passion Lips!" She dropped her club to the ground, and threw a punch into her palm. "Show me that you're a man who can take down a demon, not a boy fighting something he doesn't understand. Unless..." Her hands started to drift downward, toward her legs. She winked at him. "...You want to be that boy, of course..."

Infernal Temptation - 64
Toushiko grinned as Gage stood there and simply watched her hands move, momentarily enraptured. Normally, she wouldn't be quite this unforgiving with her teasing, but damn if this guy's reactions weren't downright adorable. Plus, he did beat Passion Lips, she reminded herself. His true strength will show itself eventually. But for now...

Her hands caressed her luscious thighs, slowly sliding along them and continuing downward, showing off her scarcely-contained breasts as she bent down to reach her calves. From that same position, she brought her hands back up and started gently massaging her breasts. "What's wrong, Gagey-boy?" She asked sweetly. "You haven't even hit me once yet, but you're already entranced by my curves?" Her grin turned sinister. "You'd better wake up soon, or I'll really show you what these curves can do..."

Gage: 24 Willpower/10 Stamina

("Truly a body made by hell to tempt and lead astray...and also mangle if need be", "book an extended stay betwixt her strong thighs"...These descriptions are amazing, keep up the good work Laughing Shame the RNG doesn't seem to have the same appreciation for you T_T)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 4:18 pm

Gage gave a silent punch of excitement as he managed to have this Oni's back hit the mat. It was progress, no doubt, but he had a lot of ground to try and make up. Without much further ado, he rose up to his feet around the same time as Toushiko came to her own.

What the Oni spoke was the truth: He couldn't stand the flirting at the current moment. Sure, it turned him on, but he wasn't quite in the mindset for being sucked and fucked- if you will. He planned on doing his best and taking this one down, but he couldn't try and see the finish line without at least making some sort of progress.

Then, there went his brain again- sapped by the display she was giving. Her hands leading his eyes in their gawking- a sensual pattern that seemed to work up her length, up and down, before coming back to her sizable breasts. This was some woman, for sure-

No, goddamnit! I'll show her ass to underestimate me!

"Well, I'm fully awake. But I'm about to put that ass of yours to sleep!"

In typical wrestler fashion- emphasizing his words with a rushing in of excellent proportion- he made a run back to her with arms outstretched, attempting to lock her into a mighty grapple of sorts. If he got her in this, he wasn't going to let go for quite some time- whether that was a good thing or bad thing for him will remain to be seen.

(Mighty Grapple)

(Thanks, I try to be interesting to read, somewhat- Me and the RNG are not friends, it always likes to put me in a hole for a bit)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 8:25 pm

Gage ran toward his opponent, already having a particular hold in mind. His options were limited, given the oni's size, strength, and stonking great...tracts of land, but he should still be able to pull off something relatively simple. He turned as he reached her, jumping up and snaking his arm around her neck...

Mighty Grapple - 42
Aaaand, bingo! Instant headlock, as he landed back on the mat, forcing the oni to bend down. Unlike most people he'd gotten in a headlock in the past, Toushiko just laughed. "Well, there ya go! Gonna be honest, wasn't really expecting you to grapple with an oni, but ya seem to get the hang of it." She started twisting her head and pulling away in an effort to escape the headlock, and Gage responded by tightening his hold on her. She was strong as hell (hah), but he wasn't gonna let her escape if he had anything to say about it.

Struggle - 49
Gage was filled with triumph as he saw Toushiko squirm and struggle, seemingly unable to break his headlock. He guessed that she almost certainly had enough raw strength to do it, but the awkward position he had forced her in meant that she could only bring some of it to bear. She chuckled at her own plight. "And look at that, you're even managin' to keep me in your grip!" She craned her neck as best she could to look at Gage. "What's next on the menu, pal? I'm ready for anythin' you got!"

Toushiko: 28 Stamina + Bound (don't see that every day, eh?)

Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 9:10 pm

**the girl in the window had somehow gotten ahold of two pink pompoms and was doing some kind of cheerleader routine**

**she was not very good at it**
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 12:13 am

The grappler found himself surprised that he had managed to... well, grapple Toushiko. With a higher jump than he thought capable, he was able to wrestle the oni down to his level- her neck was a thick one and he was sure a resilient one, so who knew how long he could keep this up for? He gave the occasional wrenching on her neck to try and keep her in line as she tried to pull away. It honestly felt that at any moment she was just going to stand straight up with him still dangling from her neck.

"Wouldn't you like to know? Sorry but my menu items are through word-of-mouth only. I do appreciate the encouragement, though." With a small grin, he continued to wrench her neck even tighter into the pit of his arm.

"Y'know, I was an oni in one of my past-lifes- I'm pretty sure. How else could I be wrangling you like this?"

Gage was, of course, bluffing about being a descendant from Oni but it was all part of the fun for him. Since he had Toushiko in his headlock, he figured it was time to transition when he noticed that same figure giving a sort of ra-ra routine out of the corner of his eye. With a nod, Gage started to prepare for breaking out one of his signature moves- the torture rack.

With a sharp inhale, Gage swiveled his position to Toushiko's back. He then planted his shoulder at a perpendicular angle between her shoulder blades and lower back. His hands found their marks: one on her mid thigh and one at the base of her neck. With the positioning locked into place, all that was left was to heft the mighty demoness into the air and stretch out that spine of hers. With a lengthy exhale, Gage tried to lift her into the air so he could put her into his submission hold.

(Torture Rack)

(I noticed I had a typo on this move- it says it's 2 damage but it's supposed to be 3, all while not stacking with strong grip)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 1:11 am

Gage had to keep a careful eye on his opponent while he made the transition to the torture rack to make sure she didn't escape. She wasn't panicking—she hardly seemed worried at all, in fact—but she was still fighting against him every step of the way, and her towering size meant that Gage couldn't rush the maneuver. Still, he was eventually able to get into the right position, and with great effort, he managed to lift her into the air.

He couldn't see her face, but he imagined she was still wearing her usual grin. "An oni in your past life, eh?" She snorted. "I'd almost believe ya, if that didn't imply that someone was actually able to kill one. 'Cause trust me, it ain't easy," she remarked. "Just take a look at my scars to see how many people have tried." While Gage wasn't exactly in a position to do that at the moment, he had noticed earlier that she had multiple scars visible all over her body.

Well, he could look at them more later. Now was the time to put the next part of his plan into action. He started tugging on Toushiko's thigh and neck, pulling them down and stretching out the oni's back. "Ooh, this feels interesting," she said. "Is this one of those 'backbreakers'? I'll admit, I don't know all that much about human wrestling, but it always seemed too..." She paused. Then grunted. "Ow...ow." She gave a pained laugh. "Ah, jeez, that's really startin' to hurt. Alright, time I...ergh, stopped gawking," she said, trying to struggle out of Gage's hold.

Struggle - 28
Unfortunately for her, Gage already had her right where he wanted her. As long as he could manage Toushiko's weight—which was a little difficult, given how much she was trying to move, but it was doable—then he could keep the torture rack going for a good while.

Toushiko: 25 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 12:06 pm

Now we're getting somewhere!

Gage was beyond pleased- and strained- that he was able to lift the demoness up and put the squeeze on her, so to speak. Every so often he'd give a little hop into the air and as he landed back down, he'd give a more forceful tug- bowing out her spine as a result. He then took a moment to do this action in rapid succession: hop, hop, hop, hop, hop. Now that he had the upper hand, he didn't want to relinquish it back to her. Unlike wrestling for an audience, he didn't have to have an ebb and flow to this match for the sake of the crowd.

"So, when are you gonna stop acting like my number one fan and start acting like my opponent? It's almost like you're enjoying this too much." Gage chuckled, joking around with Toushiko while she was in a tight predicament.

He figured that he'd keep her in the torture rack for a little bit longer- at least until he was bored with keeping her in this position... or until she broke out of his grip or his back gave out- he wasn't a very decisive guy when it came to these matters.

(Continue Torture Rack)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Toushiko winced every time Gage landed back on the mat. Once he was done, she chuckled at his quip. "Oh, yeah. I'm havin' a whale of a time gettin' my spine stretched out like a rubber band." Her unseen eyes gleamed with mischief. "But if you want me to start fightin' seriously...well, don't say I didn't warn ya."

Gage saw Toushiko's hand start to move around in front of him, seemingly feeling for something. There wasn't a whole lot he could do about it, considering he was a little preoccupied at the moment, so he could only watch as her fingers wiggled and her hand probed the air around his face. Eventually, her fingers brushed against his cheek, and he heard her whisper in triumph above him. "Found ya."

Right in front of his face, her fingers closed into a fist. He blinked. She...she wasn't going to—

Struggle - 50

Pow.

...She did.

The punch didn't have much force behind it, but it was more than enough to disrupt Gage's concentration. He yelped and fell backward, losing his hold on Toushiko. In one smooth motion, she rolled onto the mat and hopped back to her feet.

Test Your Strength! - 97

Before Gage could do the same, he felt her arms wrap around his own, pinning them to his sides and digging into his chest. She lifted him up into the air, and he felt her breasts press up against his back. Her hot breath again drifted into his ear as she whispered into it, "You're right; I was enjoying myself...but you wanna have some fun, too, don't you, boy?"

Toushiko: 22 Stamina
Gage: 24 Willpower/10 Stamina + Bound

(This was a bit of a complicated round, so lemme know if I messed up anywhere. Since Gage took his turn first, the damage from Torture Rack applied again. And since this is still a close-quarters counter, I assumed the 70-and-above success rate applied for both Mighty Grapple and Torture Rack. And since the 97 wasn't an even roll, I'm gonna treat it as a regular hit instead of a critical one. Let me know if any of that's wrong!)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:17 am

The wrestler could only grin with how he had turned this fight around, finally feeling the momentum shift his way. That was, until she began to search for him blindly with her surprisingly deft hands. Given the scars and such, he wouldn't take her for one who had a tender touch but she had disproved that little theory earlier.

When she had finally gotten a beat on where Gage's face was, he had a feeling that this ordeal not destined to continue in his favor. And he was right. The wallop on his face was enough to jar him into dropping her from his submission hold and onto the ground. Before he could get himself back onto two feet so he could distance himself, he felt her presence looming over him, sending a shiver up his spine. It wasn't long before he was wrapped up in her iron grip, pressed into her sensuous form- think of an Iron Maiden with titties.

Hrrk! Gage felt his breath leave him for a minute as Toushiko squeezed the grappler like a goddamn Capri Sun pouch. He tried to swing his leg into her to make her release him but he was being held slightly too far away to make any actual impact.

"Honestly, I'd rather you kick my ass with all you got instead of pussyfooting around 'n restraining yourself...!"

It was clear that Toushiko didn't plan on letting him go, so he knew he had to flex his way on out of this vice-like grip. With a sharp inhale, Gage bent his arms upward and started to flex and thrash out of her powerful hold- or so he hoped. He also used any momentum he had to twist to and fro in the oni's arms, hoping to become too much of a handful.

(Struggle)

(Nah, all that seems a-ok with me- all sounds fair to me!)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:33 am

Everyone had different reactions to being held in the crushing grip of a colossal demoness from the deepest reaches of the Underworld. Some people might have panicked, thrashing and flailing around in a completely chaotic manner. Gage, on the other hand, was able to keep a still mind. He calmly looked over the situation, and after thinking through all the possible methods of freeing himself, he decided that the best way to escape this predicament was thrashing and flailing around in a completely chaotic manner.

Struggle - 54
Toushiko grunted as she wrestled to contain her lively victim. Most people made the mistake of trying to beat her in a contest of pure physical strength, which usually didn't work out too well for obvious reasons. Gage, on the other hand, whether through discerning her strengths and weaknesses or just plain luck, had the right idea.

It wasn't a flawless execution by any means, but he was able to keep her busy trying to rein him in from every direction long enough to create a weakness in her grip. He pushed her arms apart and fell to the ground, quickly jumping away and creating distance between the two combatants.

For her part, Toushiko looked unperturbed. She let out a low whistle. "I've gotta say, that was some good stuff, there!" She chuckled. "Bein' able to get outta my hold like that, not to mention lifting me straight up into the air...You're every bit as strong as I thought you'd be," she said.

She reached toward the canteen on her hip. "But don't even think that I'm holdin' back on ya," she warned, holding up her index finger. "I ain't pullin' any punches. Just because I'm an oni doesn't mean all I'm good at is smashin' people into dust." She unscrewed the cap and shook the canteen, sloshing around its contents. "Sometimes, ya just need a different approach," she said, bringing the canteen to her lips and knocking back a hearty gulp or two. She screwed the cap back on, carefully returned the canteen to her hip, and then sprinted toward Gage without warning.

Drinking Buddies - 100! Critical Success!

Wait, wha—

Before the wrestler knew it, he was wrapped up in the oni's arms again. With one arm snaked around his back and another firmly on the back of his head, he had nowhere to run. He reflexively gasped as Toushiko moved at lightning speed, and she took the opportunity to plant her lips on his own.

...Her warm, surprisingly soft lips. Gage faltered for a moment at the sensation, but she was only getting started. A cold, frothy liquid flowed into his mouth from hers, and he had no choice but to drink it all. He shuddered as the unfamiliar drink started to spread through his system, creating a pleasant buzz in his mind. It certainly helped that the oni was pushing her lips even further into his, her tongue exploring every inch of his mouth.

Gage momentarily went limp at it all. The feeling of her tongue invading his mouth, the alcohol spreading through his bloodstream, and of course, the incredible sensation of her luscious lips tasting his own was just too much for him to take. He experienced a strange feeling of loss when it was all torn away, and he looked up to see Toushiko's smiling face looking back down at him.

"Aww, what's the matter, boy?" She teased. "Was the alcohol too much for you to handle?" She leaned her head closer, the tip of her nose practically brushing up against Gage's. "Or was my kissing just that irresistible...?" She murmured. Drawing back, she grinned and started pulling Gage's head down toward her chest. "Ah, sorry, I forgot for a sec there. You wanted me to use my full strength, didn't ya?" She shoved his face fully between her bountiful breasts. "Then, by all means...taste the power of an oni!"

Strength of the Mountain - 92! Critical Success!
Gage couldn't resist as Toushiko fully embraced him against her. Her arm tightened almost painfully around his back, and her other hand had shoved his head as far between her soft breasts as it could go. She kept him like that, occasionally giving him a teasing shake and slowly tightening her hold as time went on.

Then he tried to breathe. Emphasis on tried.

His eyes widened as he realized just how painfully crushing her grip was, and how his face was completely smothered in her flesh. She was suffocating him!

He started to kick and writhe in protest, but it was too little, too late. His lungs were already burning with the need for oxygen, and his efforts were getting weaker by the second. Despair started to flood his mind. No, it couldn't end like this! Not like this...!

Then, seemingly at the last possible moment, Toushiko dropped him to the floor. He gasped, then coughed and sputtered at the oni's feet. Shakily getting to his feet, he saw that the oni was looking down at him, arms crossed and a smug look on her face. Before either of them could say a word, he blinked and coughed again. It seemed like it would be a bit of time before his breathing was back in working order again...

Gage: 22 Willpower/7 Stamina + Dazed

(...Holy shit. I swear, those are the actual rolls!)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 10:11 am

With a grunt and a feeling of relief and triumph washing over him, Gage felt like he could conquer the world if he was able to break out of the iron-clad grip of a sexually-driven Oni. He felt like celebrating or taunting but Toushiko's words reached him and he could only listen. Y'know... She's got a pretty voice for being an Oni from Hell... Wait, the fuck am I thinkin'? As she warned him that she didn't have to use purely brute strength, the wrestler had a sort of respect for her. He'd never faced a midara who would actually hit him before. She was, dare he say it, fun to fight against.

Then she whipped out a... flagon? Canteen? Something that undoubtedly contained some sort of devilish liquor in it. "Lil' early for a night cap isn- Hrk!" He didn't have much time to quip back at her before she wrapped him up in her powerful arms once more, only this time it felt more like... Falling back into a comfortable hammock rather than being wrapped in an anaconda's coils. Pleasant? Not as pleasant as when she pressed her lips onto his. How long had it been since he had just a normal kiss? A shared kiss? Now would not be one of those occasions as the Oni slipped that same liquor she was swigging past his lips. It tasted good but... It felt like a kiss from ol' Medusa herself as he felt his muscles tense up with a sort of rictus. He was somewhat sad to feel the kiss end but he had bigger matters in his mind right now- like being unable to move an inch.

That's when she thrust his head into those thought-obliterating mounds of hers. The pleasure of being in such a state quickly gave way to panic as his air was waning. Each gasp was met with more of her delightfully smooth skin as she continued to thrash him about with her breasts.

Not like this...

In his moments of his vision fading to black, he suddenly managed to collect a rush of air into his lungs with a gasp that was followed by coughing. Sputtering, he slowly rose back to his feet, hopefully he didn't look as sturdy as he felt, which is to say like a shanty town's tin roof in a typhoon. With a few deeper breaths, he tried to regulate his breathing once more, despite the pain that came when he took in too much air.

"Damn... If I had you for a sparring partner, I'd probably never lose! Good shit, Toush, but you know you won't keep me down with just some smothering, right?"

After a moment of collecting himself, he figured it'd be time to try and return the head-ringing favor. With another calculated bounce off the ropes, he ran as well as he could towards the Oni who was ready to snatch him up again for his headstrong ways. However, Gage had something else in mind. He took a quick baseball slide between the devastating legs of Toushiko to find the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, planting his feet into them so he could sling shot up towards the Oni for another Guillotine Clothesline aimed right at her head. He was still a bit hazy from their last encounter but he had to retaliate now or else he might not get a chance to come back on top! After all, his reputation was at stake, here. He just hoped this blow would land on its mark.

(Guillotine Clothesline)

(See? The RNG wants to see Gage's ass whooped, I tell ya)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 9:10 pm

Toushiko grinned as Gage still managed a snappy quip even while struggling to regain his breath. The more she fought this guy, the more she liked him. Maybe he's more like an oni than I thought, she mused. He certainly seemed like he was enjoying fighting her, which was one of the most defining aspects of an oni. She took a moment to reflect on just how rare that actually was; most humans only grudgingly accepted her challenge (at least until she started using her sexual skills, of course), but while Gage had gotten angry at her at various points, he had thrown himself at her with gusto as soon as she declared her intentions. Throw in the fact that his strength certainly seemed to match his reputation, and this was the best outcome she could've hoped for upon setting out looking for the guy. The only thing that could have made it any better would be if Passion Lips herself was watching the two fight, cheering them on and witnessing Toushiko's strength. The oni shrugged; she'd just have to settle for the hooded girl outside doing her best impression of a Night Sentinel being tortured to death by a Baron of Hell.

Guillotine Clothesline - First Roll - 20
Toushiko blinked as Gage slid right between her legs. Well, maybe she should wait to get lost in thought until after the fight was over. She turned around to follow his movement, and saw that he was sailing through the air toward her, his arm outstretched and aiming right for her head.

Guillotine Clothesline - Second Roll - 3
She shrugged and ducked, allowing Gage to pass right over her head and crash into the mat behind her. She couldn't help but let out a laugh as she turned toward him. "Well, that looked impressive," she remarked, chuckling. "But maybe you should wait 'till your head clears up to try complicated moves like that, eh?" As Gage stood up, she walked to the side and picked up her club, hefting it over her shoulder like it was nothing. "Anyway, I figure it's been long enough since I last swung this bad boy..." She started running toward him, holding her club with both hands. "Ready to meet your old pal?!"

Kanabou Strike - 66
Gage was very much not ready for this tearful reunion—mostly his tears—but he didn't have much choice in the matter. The wrestler had barely gotten to his feet when he was struck again by Toushiko's devastating club, sending him into a spin that ended with him crashing into the mat. Again. Perhaps he should take up a career in stunt acting?

He had gotten his breathing under control, at least, but that was a small comfort compared to the paralyzing pain reverberating throughout his body. Not to mention the fact that he could see Toushiko coming closer and closer...

Gage: 22 Willpower/2 Stamina + Downed

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 9:41 pm

The grappler turned Super Fly was hurdling with determination; hurdling towards the mat, that is. This move just was not doing it for him... Maybe it was time for a different approach towards the Oni... Rising to his feet, he prepared to-

Prepared to do something. That something definitely was not soaring through the air after being struck by the kanabo once more. As Gage flew into the air, his mind seemed to wander once more. With a sort of a vacant look, he thought of his first dog, Daisy. What a good dog she was... that was until she bit him on the face and his step father resolved to get rid of her. He remembered his first wrestling match in middle school and the time he gave his team the victory when they were behind in points by pinning his opponent right as the buzzer sounded. All the wasted golf lessons his mom paid for and forced him to go to. The guilt of not bothering to play guitar anymore-

All these memories were induced by his exasperation of failing to avoid the club clobbering him into the air and all these thoughts seemed to disappear from his mind as if his ability to remember them was stolen from him when he slammed back into the mat.

THUD!

His limbs all felt like Aunt Brenda's week old family reunion jello: shitty. With what strength he could muster, he planted a hand into the mat so he could try and make his way back onto his feet and stand tall and proud. Or at least act like he was those things for now. Y'know, I was having an easier time with her when I was grappling her and shaking her to and fro, oddly enough.

"Shit, I was hoping to get dinner before getting railed, honestly. Treat a guy to some all you can eat pasta or some gyros or somethin'." Then Gage had a thought. Talk was cheap but Gage was a miser of the greatest magnitude in that regard. "Come to think of it... what's your favorite food? I oughta treat you to some good food for keeping me company."

Gage was only somewhat stalling for time as he tried to rise back to his feet. With how his body was responding, it didn't seem incredibly promising. However, if he did manage to make himself stand on his own two feet, he figured he might as well try to grapple her once more. That much at least managed to get him somewhere.

(Recover into grapple)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Toushiko grinned as she walked toward her fallen opponent. "Oh, y'know, nothin' too fancy," she said, waving her hand in the air. "Just some good ol' rotten flesh of the damned, or maybe hearts ripped straight from the chests of virgins, that sort of thing. I'm not too picky."

As busy as he was trying to stand back up amidst the pain wracking his body, Gage couldn't help but stare at Toushiko in response. The oni held a straight face for only a couple seconds before she burst out laughing. "Bahahahahaha! Kidding, kidding," she said, wiping a tear from her eye. "Still, favorite food? Ya remember who you're talkin' to, right?" She winked. "The way to my heart ain't through my stomach, it's through my liver. Though I'm flattered by the offer; tell ya what, boy. Once this is over, I'll show ya my favorite Underworld restau—oof!"

Recovery - 87
Gage's efforts were not in vain. He tried to conceal his recovery as best he could while she was talking—which mostly manifested in him hunching over while waiting for the pain to go away—and as quickly as he could manage, he dashed forward to force her into another submission hold. Since he wasn't fighting for an audience, he decided to go with tried-and-true instead of flashy and unpredictable: the humble headlock.

Mighty Grapple - 4
And with a hop, skip, and a jump, he had her neck locked down tight under his arm. Just like the first time, Toushiko simply laughed. "All right, this one again?" She didn't bother struggling, instead just standing calmly in Gage's hold. Her apparent lack of resistance sent slight shivers of uncertainty down Gage's back; what was she planning? "I'll admit, you got me pretty good with that little bait-'n'-switch there. My bad for not payin' attention to ya," she said, attempting a shrug. "But I remember how this one goes, and I ain't really in the mood to relive the experience. So, without further ado..." Gage braced himself for whatever move she was going to pull next.

Struggle - 80
"Alley-oop!" She stood up.

Huh.

Gage blinked as he now looked up at the demoness—or tried to, which was made difficult by the breasts now resting against his face. He suddenly decided that maybe headlocks weren't such a good idea anymore.

Furthermore, he decided that he should probably let go right the hell now, before her arms could finish closing in on him. He didn't have any other choice; he let go of the oni and dropped to his feet, hopping backward to avoid the inevitable counterattack. Toushiko chuckled as she crossed her arms after her attempted grab. "Okay, so maybe I was going a liiiiiittle bit easy on ya at the beginning," she remarked. "But that stopped after the backbreaker. So you're gonna have to try somethin' else if you wanna get close to me, pal." She grinned at him. "Of course, you could always just let me get close to you..."

Toushiko: 20 Stamina
Gage: 22 Willpower/2 Stamina

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:24 am

Excellent! Gage's stalling efforts seemed to be working as he had hoped. Despite this being an effort to allow him to rise back up, the grappler truly was interested in the Oni's taste profile. What do oni eat? He could only muse on this topic for a moment before he launched himself forward to grapple with the demoness once more, in hopes of another prolonged test of strength.

Gage was beyond pleased that he managed to snatch Toushiko by her neck and bring her to heel... well, at least for a little while.

"While I'm sure the underworld's got some sinful food, I was offering to treat you. And I doubt my currency will fly there. And I sure as shit don't have access to booze strong enough to hold you down. I think anyways-"

Toushiko then began to chuckle at him and the grappler was instantly aware of what that meant. She wasn't just going to let this one fly. His limbs still weren't quite to their normal abilities after the beatings. As she rose up, he was dangling from her neck like some sort of jewelry. Watch out for the medallions, my diamonds are reckless, feels like Gage is hanging from my necklace. He didn't have time to be incredulous at his ludicrous predicament as Toushiko's arms swung towards him in an effort to claim him like a bright red bear trap. Letgo, letgo, letgo, LETGOYOUFUCKINDUMBASS! His muscles managed to listen to his thoughts as his arms relinquished their hold on Toushiko's thick neck. As he fell back to the mat, he gave a little roll backwards and stepped back to the other side of the ring.

He knew what he had to do now and it was either going to put him ahead in a major way or worsen his situation but it was a risk he had to take. With a seemingly renewed and refreshed composure, Gage responded to the Oni's flirtatious advances by flexing and posing in various ways as he spoke.

"Hey, you come get close to me and I'm not responsible for what happens to ya. After all, if you weren't going easy on me- I guess the power and sexual prowess of the oni isn't as serious as I thought it was! I mean, here I am: still standing, with two arms and three legs all intact. There's nobody who's gonna love or beat you down like I will. One-of-a-kind, if you will. So come and try me if you dare, sweet thing. Show me what that body can do!" Gage punctuated his bragging boast with one last pose: his right hand flared out and in front of his face with his other resting on his hip and his hip cocked to the side in a sort of lean. God, I hope this works.

(Bragging Boast)

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next