Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl Empty
PostSubject: Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl   Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Long ago, in a land far from here, there was a doll named ♡♪!?. To the people he traveled with, he was known as 'Geno.' He traveled through the land with his four companions, until his task was completed, when he liberated the country from the evil machines. His task completed, ♡♪!? returned to the heavens... Until one day, in our current land, where this story takes place, the need for his power rises again. The day that this came to pass, was the day when the midara flood started.

As ♡♪!? finally arrived at the destination the higher beings that commanded him sent him to, he quickly realizes the dire state of this world... It was corrupted, filled with lust, unable to be called a normal world anymore. However, what surprised him most was the first sign of life he encountered on this place; a blonde girl, skipping around, magic wand in hand. Hoping to find out more about this world, Geno approaches her...

--
-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Dark Magician Girl has 30 Stamina.
Geno has 30 Willpower.
RP, start!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl   Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 3:39 pm

What a strange location, thought Geno as he walked through the area. He certainly wasn't back in the Mushroom Kingdom anymore, if this was any indication. Or, at the very least...Not the one he knew. Looking around, he noticed...A girl. A magical girl, from what he could gather by the whole "holding a wand in hand" thing. That, or someone playing Pretend.

Taking a few steps forward, Geno moved his hand out from underneath his robes, holding it up in an attempt to get the girl's attention. "Excuse me, miss. Might you be able to tell me more about where I am?"
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl   Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 12:02 pm

Upon his shout out, the girl turns her head towards Geno, her eyes going wide with surprise. What manner of being was that? She warily hops over to him, wand in hand as she gets close to him, yet keeping a few feet of distance between them. "Hello mister... You are in the Spirit World currently... Why? Are you not from here?" She starts looking him over, studying his toy-like body. "You don't seem like someone from this area... Where have you come from?"

She makes a gentle bow as she continues: "Ah! S-sorry... I forgot to introduce myself. I am Dark Magician Girl... What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl   Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 12:36 pm

...Okay, maybe calling out to the lass was not in his best interest. Especially now that she was looking him over like some sort of toy....Though he could not help but remind himself that, hey. That's what he was inhabiting. As she spoke, Geno let out a sigh.

"The Spirit World, huh? That's new...As for where I come from, and who I am....Let's just say I serve a higher authority....One that lives amongst the stars themselves. My name is...Well, you can just call me Geno. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." Crossing an arm over his chest, the guardian of the Star Road bowed slightly before the girl.

"Dark Magician Girl, hrmm? That's an...interesting name."
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl   Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 2:47 pm

The girl circles around him, smiling as she looks him over. "Geno? Weird name... You must really not be from around here... Oh well, not that it matters much! How about we play a game together?"

She jumps backwards, raising her wand in the air as a large card appears between her and Geno. "You know what this is, right? Although, if you're not from around here... Well, it's simple! Either you walk forward, or you don't... What will it be?" She puts up an innocent smile, as if she really wants nothing more than to play...
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl   Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 7:46 pm

A game? Before he could even ask what she meant(And call her out for insulting his name. It wasn't his fault his true name was impossible for normal people to pronounce, goddamnit!) she summoned a giant...card.

Huh. That was...That was something.

Ignoring the flashbacks he had to a certain duo he and the gang had met in Booster's Tower, he began to weigh the pros and cons of his situation. She seemed kind enough. Perhaps it was a simple game. Though there was always the chance that she was trying to lure him into a trap. And that card could very well be the key. He wouldn't know until he tried.

With a decision made, he strode forward, expression stern as he moved straight towards the magician. "Alright then. I accept your challenge."
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl   Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 12:46 pm

As soon as Geno starts walking forward, a slight grin forms on the side of her mouth, as he steps onto the card... Which suddenly starts lighting up, almost blinding him... As a bunch of flowers suddenly jump out of the card, landing all around the two of them. "Aww, you lose..." She playfully grins at him.

She suddenly jumps backward, outside of the circle of flowers. "Well, since I've won, I've decided that we'll play another game..." She bends forward, winking at Geno before blowing a kiss at the flowers, causing them to form into hearts. "We're going to play my favorite game now... Seducing!" With a wave of her wand, the hearts all shoot at Geno together, hitting him all over his body... Each heart feeling like he is being kissed by invisible lips...

Dark Magician Girl: 30 Stamina
Geno: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl   Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 3:11 pm

The moment light shone from the card, Geno instinctively covered his eyes, wincing from how bright it was. As the light died down, Geno moved his arm, looking around to see....flowers. Many, many flowers. And he had apparently lost the game.

As she jumped from the circle and declared her intentions, the Star Guardian's eyes widened in realization. "You...You're a Midara, aren't you?!" Before he could prepare an attack, he was bombarded with the hearts, shocked at how there was...no pain. Only pleasure.

The bombardment continuing, Geno was reminded of something before he came here....A memory of an almost..motherly figure. The one who had warned him of the threat of the Midara. She had done so much for the residents of the cosmos, and as it technically fell under his jurisdiction to keep her and everyone else protected, he had been all too happy to oblige.

With a roar, Geno pointed his hand at the witch, eyes narrowing. "Fine..I'll play your game. But I warn you right now...I play rough!"

It had taken a while for the former doll to figure out how to use these powers of his in his new form. But once he did, it was like clockwork. As shown when a series of pellets shot from his fingers at the witch.

(Finger Shoot)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl   Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 2:20 pm

Finger shoot: 98 (Timed hit, double damage)
Magician's ass: 67

Dark Magician Girl had seen a lot of monsters in her day. Fought a lot of them too. With both a surprising amount of battle experience for a girl like her, and the training she had received from the true Dark Magician, she was sure she would be able to handle anything that may come her way.

However, nothing could have prepared her for the human-like toy's finger to suddenly open up, as a bullet suddenly flies out of the finger's opening, hitting her shoulder, stars seemingly coming of the wound.

"W-what was that!?" She brings out in shock, as she stumbles on her feet, more of shock then of pain. "I-I don't even..." Caught off guard so badly, she can't even bring herself to attack from the confusion, only able to lay down a card, hoping he'll make the wrong decision...

Dark Magician Girl: 28 Stamina
Geno: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl   Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 7:55 pm

Oh man. That expression was definitely not expected, but Geno was still chuckling about it nonetheless.

"Aw, what's the matter? Weren't expecting that? Well hold onto your hat, miss. Cause I've got plenty more tricks up my sleeves! Like this!"

Before he could do anything, however, a card popped up once more. Something about it seemed...strange. Could it be another thing that would activate if he stepped on it? If that was the case, he just wouldn't have to step on it.

Removing his hand, he aimed his arm at her, a small metal rod protruding from where the hand had been. Motes of light began to gather at the rod, a blue glow forming at the tip.

"Let's see how you like this!"

(Geno Beam. Not gonna describe it in case it like..critical fails, or something. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl   Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Geno (AzureTyrant) VS Dark Magician Girl
Page 1 of 1