Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty
PostSubject: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:05 pm

Yuki was passing through a medium sized town when she kept noticing signs for "Incredibly Irene's Marvelous Magic Show". The signs depicted a beautiful woman in a top hat, corset and fishnet stockings and appeared to be advertising a magic show happening on the outskirts of town.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:08 pm

A magic show, that's a good change of pace from her usual traveling and job hunting, she just got paid too so she's ready to splurge a bit. She decides to buy some wine to sneak inside the show as a drink, and heads over to the place.

"Hm, strange how it's on the edge of town though, these usually happen right in the middle to grab the most attention." She doesn't really think of it more than that, just idle chatter with herself to pass the time as she reached the stage. She pays the fee and heads inside.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:12 pm

The show was taking place in a large and colorful tent which likely would have been rather difficult to fit in the town itself. Yuki was surprised to find that there was no fee at the door. As she headed inside and took a seat she noted that the audience seemed to consist entirely of women. Before long a puff of smoke obscured the stage and the woman from the posters appeared. "Good day ladies. I'm the Incredible Irene and I hope you're all ready for a mesmerizing performance." She said bombastically. "But first, can I get a volunteer from the audience."
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:17 pm

Yuki simply sat there silently, wanting to enjoy her little drink while watching the show peacefully. Although, she did pick front row seats, and she is wearing some rather unique clothes, namely her hakama robes, so she does stand out a bit.

"A lotta women, I guess men don't find her interesting enough." She mumbles to herself while Irene is busy waiting for a volunteer.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:20 pm

Suddenly Irene pointed to Yuki. "You. In the front with the drink and the robes. Please come up to the stage." She said.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:24 pm

Yuki took a sip of her wi- wait what? She nearly coughs out her drink, surprised. "Me?!" Oh no, this was exactly what she didn't want. But, she didn't want to be a party pooper, so she stood up begrudgingly, and climbed up to the stage. She's picking last row seats next time... "If this is because of the drink, I'm sorry, I just wanted to have some fun while watching..."

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:26 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 69- Fail)

"Oh it's not a problem. By all means finish your drink. I promise you'll have just as much fun up here as you would down there." The magician said with a smile, eliciting a laugh from the audience. "Tell us about yourself. What's your name? Why are you here? What sort of things do you enjoy?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:29 pm

"Uhm..." She'd wait for the audience to stop first before continuing, a little flustered. "I'm Yuki... I work as a hunter of sorts, and I practice martial arts. I came here for a bounty, and I like to drink..." She seemed nervous, her voice not as loud as it should be for stage-speakers.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:31 pm

"Well Yuki. How would you like to be my assistant for the next day or two." The magician asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:36 pm

"W-Why would I want that? I'm not good with crowds... I'm sure they'd prefer someone who knew what they were doing anyways..." Yuki mumbled at the magician, very uncomfortable with all the eyes on her. She's using all her mental power to not just retreat into a mental box to block out the stares.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:39 pm

"But they won't be as cute as you. Besides, I prefer my assistants adorably nervous and flustered." Irene explained, prompting another round of laughter from the audience.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:41 pm

Yuki's cheeks went red, cursing under her breath at this witch of a woman, at this point she just wanted this to be over with. She spoke out with her breaking voice, fidgeting with her feet. "F-Fine, just to do your tricks already..."

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:46 pm

(Peep Show -roll 2- Success)

"No need to be so down." Irene said as she moved to show off her body. "I just want to put on a show and make you feel good. And you'll find that those two things aren't mutually exclusive." She added with a wink.

Yuki: 29 Willpower + Charmed
Midara Stage Magician: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:48 pm

Yuki can't help but stare at Irene's proportions as she approaches, catching her attention and holding it for a moment before it finally clicks. "Wait a minute... You're another midara, aren't you?!" She takes a guarding position with her arms raised, waiting for an opening.

(Brace)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:52 pm

(Brace -roll 85- Fail)
(Hypnotic Pendulum -roll 55- Fail)

"Of course. But I don't see what that has to do with anything." Irene said as she continued to stretch seductively, interrupting Yuki's stance.

Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:56 pm

"Then that means I will take you down, obviously. I won't let you trap others like you tried to trap me!" Yuki rushes forwards with three swift kicks, trying to knock her down with the sudden acceleration.

(Flurry of Blows)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:59 pm

(Flurry of Blows -roll 12, 7, 49- 1 Success, 1 Fail, 1 Crit Fail)
(Hypnotic Pendulum -roll 51- Fail)

"Why do you assume it's a trap?" The magician asked as one of the kicks hit her.

Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 4:02 pm

"Because it constantly ends up being one, you midara folk are always up to no good." She charges Irene, attempting to wrap her arms around the magician's waist to get a better grasp on her, trying to take control of the fight.

(Tackle)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 4:46 pm

(Tackle -roll 93- Fail)
(Hypnotic Pendulum -roll 93- Fail)

"I'm just trying to have fun and entertain my audience. Is that so bad?" She asked as she sidestepped Yuki's tackle.

Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:00 pm

"It is when you rope people who don't want to into it, peer pressure is your weapon." She tries to tackle again.

(Tackle)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:05 pm

(Tackle -roll 81- Fail)
(Steal a Kiss -roll 37- Fail)

"Why don't you try it. And if you really don't enjoy it we'll stop." Irene offered kindly as she continued to dip and doge Yuki's attacks.

Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:08 pm

(Jesus, how many fails has this been in a row???)

"... Fine, but only for a bit!" *Yuki relaxed her stance, unsure if this is the right thing to do.

(Turn pass)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:14 pm

(Turn Pass)
(Hypnotic Pendulum -roll 34- Success)

As Yuki stopped fighting the magician drew an eye catching golden pendulum, beginning to swing it before the martial artists eyes. "That's the spirit. Just relax and have fun. There's no need to worry. Let me make you feel good." She cooed as the hypnotic swing drew in Yuki's gaze.

Yuki: 29 Willpower + Charmed + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:20 pm

Yuki forgot what she was going to do, but there was a pretty thing in front of her, and she watched and watched, unable to take her eyes off it. "Hm? What's.. where?... Feel good..." She wobbled in place with her gaze fixed to the pendulum, robbing her of thoughts.

(Closet Damsel)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:25 pm

(Is This Your Fantasy -roll 31- Fail)

"Good. Just focus on relaxing and feeling good while I look for a way to reward you for your cooperation." Irene cooed as the pendulum continued to gently sway. It's every swing making her feel so wonderfully relaxed and mindless. The audience snickered at how easily the adventurer had been caught.

Yuki: 29 Willpower + Charmed + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next