Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:33 am

Yuki nodded, and started her next act. She slowly tugged on her ribbon, slightly undoing it one inch at a time, before it was completely loose. Afterwards, she took her time taking off the apron around her waist, shaking her skirt plentifully to give them more glances to her cute exposed butt. And finally, she began unbuttoning her shirt with nimble fingers, and letting it droop off her shoulders and onto the ground as she stood proudly, with her wet breasts on full display to the crowd. Then crawls towards the guest who wanted to "dry her off", now with nothing on her upper torso, the remaining pieces being her skirt, stockings, headband, and wrist accessories.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:37 am

This earned a particularly loud round of applause. Yuki couldn't see it but several women in the audience were openly masturbating at the display. The guest who had spoken buried her head between Yuki's breasts. Beginning to kiss and lick and grope them till the wine was all gone. Only after she'd been fully licked dry was Yuki offered a replacement shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:43 am

Yuki wasn't able to contain her moans while being licked clean. Her face openly depicted a maid being serviced with pleasure greater than obedience would offer, taking a moment to regain her breath after the guest was done with her. Afterwards, she stood up and gratefully accepted the second shirt, putting it back on just like the old one, ribbon and apron included too. Afterwards, she prostrated towards her, popping out her dripping pussy towards the entire crowd and holding her position. "Thank you so much for cleaning me, I'm in your debt!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:47 am

"You welcome. I'm sure you'll find some way to repay us." But first, put your head in my lap. I want to tease you a little." The initial guest said, running her fingers along the edges of Yuki's exposed womanhood.

Yuki: 12 Willpower + Hypnotized + Maid Uniform
Midara Stage Magician: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:52 am

Yuki whimpered from the gentle touch to her exposed bits then nodded. She lowered herself to the ground, laying on her back while resting her head on the guest's thighs, looking up at her with pleading eyes. Yuki has stopped fighting the hypnosis, it seems, it's only a matter of time now until her willpower is completely drained by these guests and her mistress.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:56 am

(Shall I treat that as a surrender? The scene will continue regardless.")

The guest continued to run one hand along Yuki's inner thigh, teasing her pussy as her other hand patted and scratched Yuki's head. "I'm not going to stop teasing you until you admit to everyone what a massive cuddle slut you are." The guest told her, speeding up her affections.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:01 am

(Honestly I kinda like the dripping number symbolizing Yuki's descent into the hypnosis, technically she surrendered when she stopped resisting it, but I wanna see her numbers slowly go down lol, it's why I like this kind of RP. If you feel it's a hassle, you don't have to include everything, just Yuki's willpower values)

"Nngh... But, I... I'm n-not..." Yuki was clearly into it, but denying it meant that it'll keep on going, and she would be able to keep up the submissive-tease act for longer too. She squirms in her place, but never jolted or moved suddenly, keeping mostly still for her guest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:05 am

(Fine by me. I absolutely understand the appeal of watching the character's willpower drip down.)

The head patting grew more deliciously soft as the fingers at her crotch began to tease deeper and faster. "We all know. Just admit it already. Just say the words. 'I am a massive cuddle slutt. I wanna be gently teased and pampered until I'm a sleepy obedient toy for my mistress's.'" The guest said.

Yuki: 12 Willpower + Hypnotized + Maid Uniform

Last edited by Present on Mon May 24, 2021 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:12 am

"I-... I'm a ma-... Nnrgh....." She mumbles, barely audible. "I'm a m-massive cuddles-s-slut...." She's still trying to deny it outwardly, even though her womanhood is drenched, easily slipping the guest's fingers without effort or pressure.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:15 am

"And you want to be gently teased and pampered until you're a sleepy obedient toy for your mistresses." The guest repeated as she fingered Yuki faster and faster. "Say it nice and loud."

Yuki: 10 Willpower + Hypnotized + Maid Uniform
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:23 am

"I... I want to be g-gently teased and.. and pampered until I'm Mistress's sleepy o-obedient toy..." She says, louder than last time but still somewhat quiet, embarrassed from having to confess such a thing to the crowd. Yuki closes her eyes as she gets closer to a climax. Then, she releases all her pent up courage to loudly exclaim, "I am a massive cuddleslut who wants to be teased and pampered by Mistress and her friends until I'm nothing but a sleepy obedient toy!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:27 am

"Good girl." The guest cooed as her fingers went into overdrive, seeking to reward Yuki for her confession. The maid's admission drove the crowd wild as they began to cheer and clap and whistle and laugh and generally express their amusement.

Yuki: 8 Willpower + Hypnotized + Maid Uniform
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:34 am

"I'm a good.. girl... Hehe.~" Yuki continued to lay still while getting serviced, but soon found herself nearing a climax. She'd start grinding against the finger in her pussy to amplify the pleasure, and to egg the guest to go faster, almost cumming from the mix of teasing, fingering, and humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:40 am

The guest continued to speed up. "Now cum for mistress." She whispered as her fingering reached a crescendo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:44 am

Yuki yelled out in ecstacy as her pussy flared up with pleasure, causing her to cum all over the guest's hand. "Huff... Huff... I'm so.. tired...." Yuki was exhausted, visibly sleepy and worn out.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:48 am

"Don't fall asleep just yet. We have a couple more things you can do before you can sleep in your mistress's arms." The guest said sounding completely genuine. "I hear that on top of being a massive cuddle slut, you're also a hypno slut. Why I bet it I twirled my fingers before your eyes." As she said this she began to trace a slow spiral in the air in front of Yuki's eyes. "You'd quickly fall into a deep trance for me." She teased, having one final humiliation in store for Yuki before she handed the show back to Irene.

Yuki: 6 Willpower + Hypnotized + Maid Uniform
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 12:34 am

Yuki's eyes naturally followed the guest's fingers swiftly and accurately, her already existing hypnosis making the act of hypnotizing her further easier than ever. She falls deeper into this fantasy, and with the hypnosis being kept up for so long, she might permanently have some sort of trigger deep embedded in her mind to become a dutiful maid now. She does not reply to the guest, however, as she seems too focused on the twirling fingers, her trance a very deep one.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 12:55 am

"A cuddle slut. A hypno slut. And given how you were moaning earlier, I think you might just be a slut in general." The guest chuckled as her finger continued to swirl and lead Yuki deeper and deeper. "From now on whenever someone tells you that you are 'Ready to Serve' you'll return to this state, a submissive maid eagre to please her guests and mistresses." She added 'rewarding' Yuki with a trigger so that she could experience this wonderful fantasy again and again. "So my little cuddle slut. How about we put that sluttyness of yours to good use?" The guest asked with a sly smile.

Yuki: 4 Willpower + Hypnotized + Maid Uniform
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 2:05 am

"Yes... Esteemed guest..." Yuki replied with a monotone voice, absorbing everything said to her like a super-sponge. She had this state embedded into her mind, a permanent hypnosis that activates on the trigger word. "How would you like to me extend my service?..."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 2:07 am

"I think your guests in the audience have been awfully neglected. Go and offer each one in the front row a bit of service." The guest ordered, giving Yuki one last pat on the head and kiss on the forehead before letting her go.

Yuki: 2 Willpower + Hypnotized + Maid Uniform

Last edited by Present on Fri May 28, 2021 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 2:19 am

She stood up with ease and swiftly made her way towards the row of people, dropping down surprisingly gracefully from the stage. She'd head over to the beginning of the row, offering each and every one her services as their loving maid, accepting any and all sorts of requests. She'd kiss, grind against, expose herself to, and get pleasured by the 20 or so people in that row. She'd get to the final guest, exhausted and trembling from her offerings, and goes to service the final guest. "G-Greetings... How can I.. s-service you today?..."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 2:24 am

The guests made all kinds of requests. Many wanted to see her expose herself or to grope her. Several wanted to tease and pleasure her. A couple wanted her to repeat what a weak-willed cuddleslut she was. All the while the larger audience got a good view of everything that was happening, laughing and gossiping all the while. The final guest gave Yuki a sadistic smile. "Worship my feet. Show how much you love being beneath me." She ordered, lifting her bare feet a little ways above the ground.

(Yuki has reached 0 Willpower. Yuki has been defeated.)
(Would you like me to give Yuki a weakness?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 2:40 am

(Sure, it could be a weakness to a type of magic or a certain feature)

Yuki dropped down on her knees, and began servicing the guest's feet. She'd kiss, lick, and massage them for her using her hands and mouth. Making sure to leave no part unloved, she took her time with applying the most effort to please the guest, going the extra mile by calling her various titles such as mistress, lady, and whatever else came to mind.

(Sorry that this one was short, I don't really have feet rp experience :p)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 2:48 am

(Don't worry about it. Don't feel a need to write more then comes naturally.)

The woman wore a smile of smug satisfaction as Yuki worshiped her feet before eventually releasing Yuki. As soon as the maid stood up again her mistress Irene swooped in beside her. "I think that's about the end of our show folks." She said, dangling the pendulum that had first sent Yuki into this fantasy before the hypnotized maid's eyes and begining to swing it in that now familiar way. "I think it's about time you followed your mistresses pretty pendulum back to her room for a long, cuddly nap." The magician told her.

(Pick as many of the following weaknesses as you like.

Hypnosis: After her defeat at the hand of midara stage magician part of Yuki longs to stay in a mindless trance. Her first struggle against the hypnotized condition is rolled at a disadvantage.

Public Pampering: After being tended to in front of an audience, Yuki now finds the experience perversely exciting. Whenever Closeted Damsel is triggered in front of an audience Yuki takes 1 Willpower damage.

Eagre to Serve: Every round Yuki is in a maid uniform she sufferes 1 Willpower damage.)

(If none of these are to your liking feel free to ignore them.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 2:56 am

Yuki smiled mindlessly at the offer, quickly going to follow Irene to her chambers. Assuming that the show is over, she'd head backstage with her new mistress, and climb into her bed still in maid costume, waiting to be pampered and toyed with lovingly until the next sunrise, when the hypnosis would go dormant and she'd regain her senses, finding herself in her robes again, but with the maid set neatly tucked inside her travel bag... For some reason, she doesn't throw it away, but rather holds on to it. And so, her job is done, probably.

(These are nice! I'll add them as extensions to her existing weaknesses)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4