Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty
PostSubject: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 5:18 pm

Iro and Shikuru were traveling through a small town that seemed to be inundated with advertisements for an upcoming performance titled "Incredible Irene's Wondrous Magic Show." The posters all depicted a very attractive woman in skimpy attire but give little more indication of what the show would contain.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 5:22 pm

"Oh, that looks interesting! Can we go see it? Can we, can we?" Shiruku eagerly asked Iro, who nodded, saying, "Why not? Maybe afterward she'll let me paint a portrait of her, she fills that outfit out well."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 5:26 pm

The two were able to easily find where the show was taking place, a large tent on the outskirts of town. There was already to be a crowd forming and there didn't seem to be an entrance fee.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 5:32 pm

Shiruku grabbed onto Iro and pulled her through the crowd, dragging her to the closest seating she could find to the stage.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 5:36 pm

It wasn't long after the two sat down that the woman from the posters appeared on stage in a puff of smoke. "Hello everybody. I hope you are all prepared for a mesmerizing show today. But before we begin can I have a pair of volunteers from the audience." She said bombastically as she took up position center stage.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 5:37 pm

Without talking about it, Shiruku grabbed Iro's hand and raised it into the air with her own while making some noise to catch the performer's attention.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 5:40 pm

"You two." The magician said, pointing to them. "Please come up to the stage." The magician said as Shiruku and Iro caught her attention.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:06 pm

Just like the rest of this situation, Iro was dragged onto the stage by the excited Shiruku.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:09 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 94, 39- 1 Crit Success, 1 Fail)

"Hello. Who are you two. And what brings you to my little show." The magician asked as she leaned in to give each of them a kiss on the cheek.

Iro: 14 Willpower + Stunned
Shiruku: 15 Willpower
Irene: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:13 pm

"H-hi, I'm Iro, and I came here to see if I could paint a portrait of you afterward," Iro stammered, surprised by the sudden kiss. "And I am Shiruku, and do we really need a reason to see your show?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:16 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 32- Success)

"An admirer of my beauty?" Irene chuckled, running her hand along Iro's arm and really laying on the charm. "If you help me put on this show I'll let you paint me all you want." She added with a wink.

Iro: 13 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:18 pm

Iro was about to say something, but Shiruku spoke first, "What are we doing for the show?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:22 pm

"I was thinking we could start with a little display of our talents. A quick spar, your two against me." The magician offered.

Iro: 13 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:25 pm

"Is that fair for you?" Iro asked, as she hesitantly prepared her attack, as Shiruku was all for it, going in for a quick blow.

(Iro will use Rusty Red, Shiruku will use Sucker Punch)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:32 pm

(Rusty Red -roll 62, 75, 81- 1 Success, 2 Fails)
(Sucker Punch -Auto- Success)
(Peep Show -roll 40, 37- 1 Success, 1 Fail)

"I'll make do." Irene said with a wink as she posted seductively for the two. Quickly doing all but one of Iro's attacks only to be caught off guard by a punch from Shiruku.

Iro: 12 Willpower + Charmed
Irene: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:42 pm

"If you say so," Iro says as she dabs her brush into a yellow paint as Iro went in for another punch, her tail ready to catch her opponent if she misses.

(Iro will use Cyber Yellow, Shiruku will use Tripping Tail)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:44 pm

(Cyber Yellow -roll 36- Success, Stun -roll 32- Success)
(Tripping Tail -roll 85- Success)
(Stunned)

The two caught Irene in a devastating combo, leaving her unable to respond.

Iro: 12 Willpower + Charmed
Irene: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:46 pm

"Are you sure of that?" Iro asked, not wanting to be bullying the performer on their own stage, as Shiruku set her fist on fire to fake out their opponent.

(Iro will use Aero, Shiruku will use Flaming Punch?)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:50 pm

(Aero -roll 1- Crit Fail)
(Flaming Punch? -roll 86, 59- Crit Success)
(Stunned)

"If you two want to take me on one at a time I won't complain." The magician admitted as Shiruku landed a devastating kick.

Iro: 11 Willpower + Charmed
Irene: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:54 pm

"Don't worry Iro, she probably is just holding back to make the show more entertaining," Shiruku assured her as she kept on attacking. "I'm not sure she is," Iro says back, trying another weak attack.

(Iro will use Aero, Shiruku will use Orb of Deceit)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 7:02 pm

(Aero -roll 80- Success)
(Orb of Deceit -roll 33, 15- Fail)
(Discover -roll 13- Crit Fail)
(Hypnotic Pendulum -roll 22. 83, 78- 2 Successes)

The wind struck but Irene dodged the fireball in an unexpected direction, causing both the illusion and the real attack to miss. "Do you two not trust me." She said with a pout. "Maybe this will help." She offered, drawing a shiny golden pendulum and beginning sway it where they could both see it, instantly capturing their full attention. "Just watch my pendulum and relax, stare and sink knowing that obedience will be rewarded." The magician said soothingly.

Iro: 11 Willpower + Charmed + Hypnotized
Shiruku: 15 Willpower + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 7:06 pm

The pendulum caught both them in a trance, with it clear Shiruku was the one further into it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 7:11 pm

(Is This Your Fantasy -roll 58- Success. Weakness -roll 72, 21, 48- 2 Successes)

"Now let's see what you two enjoy." Irene chuckled as she drew a card, her pendulum continuing to deepen her opponents trance.

(Feel free to describe what's on the card, it can feature one or both of your characters.)

Iro: 11 Willpower + Charmed + Hypnotized
Shiruku: 15 Willpower + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 7:14 pm

The card depicted three silhouettes of woman, with one in the center petting one that has animal ears with one hand while she used the other hand to apply makeup to the third woman. With their wills slowly getting used to the trance, they began to fight it.

(Both will mental struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 7:23 pm

(Struggle -roll 55, 44- 1 Success)
(Pets and Pampering -roll 24. 85, 38- 2 Successes)

"How delightfully innocent." Irene chuckled as Shiruku broke free of her trance. Before she could respond the magician began to pet her on the head. "Aren't you just the cutest little fox." She said, drawing a mascara pen from seemingly nowhere and beginning to apply some to Iro.

Iro: 8 Willpower + Hypnotized
Shiruku: 12 Willpower
Irene: 22 Stamina + Wish Fulfillment (1/4)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty

Back to top Go down

Iro and Shikuru Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next