Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty
PostSubject: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:31 pm

The town Salos was currently traveling through had become awash with posters advertising "Incredible Irene's Marvelous Magic Show" The performance was apparently happening in a big tent on the outskirts of town. The posters all depicted a beautiful woman wearing a top hat, skimpy one-piece and fishnet stockings but showed no sign of what the show was actually about.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:44 pm

Salos decided to check the magic show out, wondering him she had magic or if it was just cheap slight of hand.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:46 pm

Salos made his way to the large tent outside of town. The stands were full of excited looking women. There did not appear to be an entrance fee.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:50 pm

Salos took a seat near the front row, trying to avoid looks of the various women in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:42 pm

After a bit the woman from the posters flamboyantly strode on stage with a puff of smoke. "Welcome ladies. I'm the Incredible Irene and today I'll be giving you all a show to astound the senses. But first, may I have a volunteer from the audience?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:46 pm

Salos didn’t raise his hand, having a bad feeling what that could possibly lead to.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:31 pm

Despite not raising his hand the sexy magician still seemed to spot him. "You. The effeminate looking fellow in the back. If you would please come to the stage." She said.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:49 pm

“I’m not effeminate.” he said as he walked up the stage. “Why pick me?” he asked her upon arriving.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:34 am

(Basic Attack -roll 79- Fail)

"Because your cute." The woman explained. "And I think you'd make a great assistant. So how about it?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 8:16 am

“And what would I have to do?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 9:17 am

"Nothing complicated. You'd help me out on stage with my acts and I'd teach you a few tricks you can perform yourself. Together we'd wow the audience. Nothing to it." Irene explained.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 10:25 am

“What’s your first trick?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:47 am

"Is that a yes?" The magician asked slyly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:05 pm

“I guess so.” he said, feeling like it may be easier to just play along for now.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:08 pm

"Perfect." Irene said happily, pulling out a skimpy one piece and set of fishnet stockings, almost identical to the clothing she was wearing. "Then go ahead and put these on and we can get started." She told him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 2:20 pm

“You didn’t say I needed to dress up like some skimpy magician.” he said, his face red.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 2:31 pm

"Well it isn't strictly necessary. But I think it's a lot more fun this way. Besides you've already got the build for it." She teased as she proffed the outfit to him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 2:48 pm

“Do I look like the women in your audience? I don’t need a makeover from you or any other girl here.” he said plainly. Some flames started to dance around him in response to his emotions.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 2:51 pm

(Peepshow -roll 20- Success)

"Kind of yeah. As for makeover... I think I can change your mind." The magician said with a sultry wink as she leaned down to give Salos a good look at her cleavage.

Salos: 29 Willpower + Charmed
Midara Stage Magician: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 3:03 pm

He blushed looking at her girls. He tried to ignore the giggles from the girls in the audience as he summoned a bow of flames and aimed. “Take this.”

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 3:05 pm

(Blazing Bullseye -roll 28- Success)
(Acrobatic Display -roll 27- Fail)

The magician winced as Salos's arrow struck true.

Midara Stage Magician: 28 Stamina + Burn 0/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 3:11 pm

“Sorry. Hope my magic wasn’t too hot for you. Let’s test your reflexes some more.” he said, summoning daggers of flame and throwing them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 3:14 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll 40, 51, 31, 56- 2 Successes, 2 Fails)
(Magicians Box -roll 3- Crit Fail)

Irene was able to dodge two of his attacks but the other two hit hard.

Midara Stage Magician: 25 Stamina + Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 3:24 pm

“I think I’m the better magic user.” he says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 3:27 pm

(Pass)
(Hypnotic Pendulum -roll 29- Fail)

"We'll see about that." She defiantly replied as she nursed her wounds.

Midara Stage Magician: 23 Stamina + Burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next