Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:10 pm

"I'm having a great day. And you?" The woman answered with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:41 pm

“Oh I’m having a stellar time. I was looking for someone to help me with a little magic trick. Would you be willing to help me sweetie?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:42 pm

"Um. Sure." The woman said with a shrug. "What do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:56 pm

“I want you to watch my pendent and tell me what you see.” Samantha said, pulling a pendent out of her tits. She held it in front of her tits that she slowly started to shake back and forth to draw her eyes to them in their hypnotic sway.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:59 pm

"Well it's very pretty. Does it have a special design on it?" The woman asked as her eyes drifted from the pendant to Samantha's swaying tits.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:06 pm

“Yes it does. It can reflect what makes you feel blissful. What makes you feel calm. Now what would make you feel more blissful?” she asked her tits swaying as light reflects off the pendent, making her tits look more captivating.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:10 pm

"Um. I. Um." The woman stammered. Samantha's stunning swaying tits were making it hard to think.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:23 pm

“Best honest with yourself. You can tell me what would make you feel comfortable. Tell me what would fill you with bliss?” she said, her tits swaying more.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:26 pm

"I'd love to see more of your chest." The woman admitted. Her eyes glued to Samantha breasts. A blush coming to her face as the embarrassing truth came out.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:43 pm

“They look all you like. Watch them as they relax you and fill you with relaxation and bliss.” she says as she shakes her tits back and forth, fully commanding the attention of the lady before her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:44 pm

"I should.... I should..." The woman stammered as the swaying boobs held her attention. Her face becoming more and more red as she became more and more aroused.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:14 pm

“Listen to my voice. It fills you with bliss, just like my tits. You want to spend more time with my big tits, don’t you? Be honest with me.” she said in a sensually hypnotic voice.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:19 pm

"Yes ma'am." The woman squeaked as Samantha's words filled her head. A look of blissful relaxation crossing her face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:30 pm

“You want to follow me back to the main tent to have some fun. Following me will make you feel so good.” she said, taking the lady’s hand to guide her back to the stage.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:34 pm

"I want to follow you. Following you will make me feel good." The woman repeated as she allowed herself to be lead, her eyes never leaving Samantha's bosom.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:38 pm

Samatha lead her back to the stage, to her mistress. “I brought a cute volunteer back with me.”she said, leading the girl up.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:40 pm

The woman looked around, startled at her new surrounding. "Um. Hello." She said, giving everyone a wave. A little confused as to what's going on. "Well done Samantha. Now's your chance to show off." Her mistress said proudly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:47 pm

Samantha smiled as she started to shake her breasts hypnotically for the girl once more, drawing her attention back to her large breasts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:49 pm

"What is... This... Place?" The woman asked, her words slowing as her eyes returned to Samantha's big boobs.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:56 pm

“Your here to spend some time with my girls. Let you mind clear everything out expect my tits. Focus only on my tits and voice.” she says as her tits sway back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:59 pm

"Focus only on your tits." The woman muttered as she began to drop again. Completely captivated by Samantha's girls and the smooth, eye-catching way they moved.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 5:31 pm

“What would you like her to do Mistress?” she asked her mistress partly wishing she would play with her as well.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 5:37 pm

Suddenly the mistress's pendulum was swaying before Samantha's eyes. "Depends. What do you want her to do? Please be honest." The magician asked, wanted to toy around with her new assistant some more.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 5:42 pm

“Truthfully I want her to either smother me or nurse me. Both sound so sexy.” she admitted biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 5:43 pm

"Then have her do that. Order her to dominate you however you wish." The magician advised. The other woman's eyes still following Samantha's tits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next