Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty
PostSubject: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:34 pm

Seiq was traveling through a small town on as he searched for work. The town was unremarkable but he did notice several signs advertising "Incredible Irene's Wondrous Magic Show". The signs featured a very attractive woman in a top hat and rather scanty stage magician's attire.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:32 pm

"Magic show, huh? I always did wonder how those tricks work... sounds like fun." Sieq said to himself. He had enough coin to spare and there was nothing else to do at the moment. He decided to make his way to the magic show.

(RIP the spelling of his name, but it's no big deal)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 7:26 pm

(Sorry for the misspelling.)

The tent where the show was to take place wasn't far. And there didn't seem to be any sort of entrance fee.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 7:29 pm

"Free? Well, don't mind if I do." Sieq went on inside without even a hint of hesitation, letting curiosity guide him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 8:27 pm

There were some woman already seated in the audience. But unsurprisingly for such a small town there weren't a ton of people here, so Sieq could get a seat wherever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 8:33 pm

Sieq chose a seat in the front row, wanting to get the best possible view of whatever tricks were in store.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 8:36 pm

Not long after Sieq was seated the magician from the posters appeared on stage in a puff of smoke. "Hello everyone. I'm the Incredible Irene. I hope you're all ready for a mesmerizing show." She said, giving the audience a flamboyant bow. "But first, may I have a volunteer from the audience." She added with a flirtatious wink.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 8:41 pm

Sieq was already surprised by the sudden puff of smoke, wondering where she even came from. He wanted a closer look, so he decided he might as well volunteer. "I'm up for it" he said as he raised his hand
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 8:46 pm

"Perfect. Come right up." The magician said, beckoning him onstage with a blown kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 8:51 pm

Sieq blushed a little from that gesture, starting to realize what the nature of this performance might be. Nevertheless, he got up and went right onto the stage as directed, still more curious than concerned.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 8:54 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 38- Success)

"So handsome. Would you be willing to serve as my assistant for this show?" She asked, giving the half dragon a little kiss on the cheek.

Sieq: 29 Willpower
Irene: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 8:59 pm

Sieq was taken a little off guard by the show of affection. "Suddenly, I'm not so sure. What would you have me do as your assistant?" He was more on guard, now, but still willing to see what was going to happen.

Pass
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:05 pm

"Well mostly you'll be following instructions. Letting me perform tricks on you and whatnot. But I was thinking we could start with a mock battle." The magician offered.

Sieq: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:10 pm

"A battle? That must be a good way to show off your tricks. For sure, I can help you with that. Ready when you are." The mention of a sporting fight immediately eased Sieq's worries. He hopped up and down a bit to limber himself, then raised his fists. "Just let me know if I get carried away."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:12 pm

(Peep Show -roll 3, 2- Success)

"Don't worry I can take it." She reassured him, stepping back and adopted an erotic pose that showed off all her best assets.

Sieq: 28 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:14 pm

Sieq never looked away from the display, and he felt his cheeks get hot as he stared. This was going to be fun in more ways than one, he thought. "Okay, then, take this!" Sieq cried as he stepped forward and threw a punch.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:19 pm

(Straightforward Strike -roll 16- Success)
(Hypnotic Pendulum -roll 73, 98- Crit Success)

Irene took the hit with a surprising amount of grace, stumbling back a little from his punch before reorienting herself. "For my first trick I need you to watch my pretty pendulum and take deep, calming breaths." She cooed. Drawing a sparkling golden pendulum and swinging it in a gentle back and forth motion. Sieq found it hard to look away.

Sieq: 27 Willpower + Charmed + Hypnotized + Stunned
Irene: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:21 pm

"Deep...calming...breaths?" Sieq repeated as he watched the pendulum. He obeyed, and slowly breathed all the way in and out.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:42 pm

(Is This Your Fantasy? -roll 19- Fail)

"That's it. Just keep watching the pendulum and let all the tension leave your body. It's every slow swing making you sleepier and sleepier." Irene continued as she reached for her magic deck.

Sieq: 27 Willpower + Charmed + Hypnotized
Irene: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:51 pm

Sieq stared at the pendulum as he felt himself obeying every one of Irene's words. He started to relax a bit before he realized that he was about to throw the fight before it even began.

Struggle, Improv Combo

(I'm not sure if he's actually allowed to use a move after breaking out of hypnosis, so correct me on this if I'm wrong)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:01 pm

(Struggle -roll 16- Success)
(Improve Combo -roll 64, 32, 60- 3 Successes)
(Is This Your Fantasy -roll 71- Fail)

Sieq managed to pull himself together and strike Irene with three quick blows.

Sieq: 27 Willpower + Charmed
Irene: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:02 pm

"Whew, that's a neat trick. But I can't make it that easy, audience might get bored." Sieq exclaimed as he went for another attack.

Headbutt
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 7:41 pm

(Headbutt -roll 1- Crit Fail)
(Is This Your Fantasy -Auto Due to Off-Balance- Success, Weakness -roll 76, 80- 2 Successes. Eye of the Beholder and Ass Adoration)

"Of course." The magician agreed as she side-stepped his headbutt, causing the half dragon to stumble past her. By the time he had turned to face her he found that she was holding a card that depicted her turning around and slowly swaying ass first towards him before ultimately knocking Sieq down and sitting on his face. "An ass man I see." She chuckled.

Sieq: 25 Willpower
Irene: 24 Stamina + Wish Fulfillment (0/4)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 8:02 pm

"You got all that from just your cards? They're, uh, pretty accurate." Sieq was a bit embarrassed to have all that suddenly presented to him. He attempted to throw Irene so she didn't the chance to do anything with that knowledge.

(Grapple and Toss)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 1:46 pm

(Grapple and Toss -roll 96- Crit Success)
(Stunned)

Sieq grappled the magician and threw her to the floor, getting a feel of her smooth curves in the process.

Sieq: 24 Willpower
Irene: 21 Stamina + Wish Fulfillment (1/4)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty

Back to top Go down

Seiq Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next