Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blurr

Blurr

Test vs Midara Stage Magician Empty
PostSubject: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 5:07 pm

Rumours of a mysterious traveling performer have started to spread around town, word of a certain "Irene" popping up every here and there. It's unsure how the talk started, but soon enough posters and free tickets began circulating around town, and one such ticket ended up in the hands of Test, an adventurer.

A free front row seat to an allegedly well-known stage performer, a magician. It could be a good short vacation from hunting down lewd women, what's the harm in checking it out?

Assuming that he does indeed go to see the show, he'd find the tent itself isn't very large, maybe housing approximately a few dozen attendees, but definition not triple digits. The crowd seems to be entirely made up of women too, with him sticking out like a sore thumb as the only male in sight. The woman next to him asks as the show starts. "Is this your first time here? You look a little stiff."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 5:14 pm

"It is my first time as a matter of fact. I only heard of this show recently. I don't really do this kind of thing often." Test admitted to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 5:26 pm

"Oh trust me, it'll be a sight to behold."

As the show starts, the star magician of tonight reveals herself on-stage, and the crowd begins cheering. A few minutes are spent on preliminary questions to the crowd, before starting with the main event.

"Tonight, we will be doing something a little different. My assistant and I are going to be showing off some new tricks, in our brand new segment!" The crowd emits a synchronized 'oooh'. "We'll be needing a few volunteers! Anyone up for it?"

Not many members raise their hand, and so Irene scans extra carefully to find impromptu helpers.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 5:27 pm

Test raised his hand. He enjoyed being helpful, and what did he have to lose?
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:35 am

"You, sir!" The magician points at Test, gesturing for him to rise and get up onto the stage. "Thank you for volunteering tonight. I'm sure you will enjoy the performance as much as the crowd will, if not more."

The crowd gets excited, it seems they know what's coming up next. "We haven't had a male volunteer in a while. Now then, any requests?" She asks slyly as she approaches with lewd intent.

Test: 30 Wp
Irene: 30 St

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:37 am

Test looked at her in confusion. "I'm supposed to make requests?" He asked. Unsure as to why. He was the one who volunteered after all.

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:51 am

(Steal a Kiss - 40)(Pass)

"Just a formality. Now, we can start for real!" As she reached Test, she grabbed him from behind his back and pulled him closer, meeting his lips with hers. After a long moment, she let go, and the crowd cheered!

Test: 28 Wp

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:54 am

Test was to surprised to really return the kiss. "Umm. Exactly what sort of show is this?" He asked, still unsure what was going on, not that he really disapproved.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:57 am

(Peep Show - 53)(Fail)

"A magic show, obviously! And I'm here to make that magic happen. We all got our own way of performing 'magic', why don't you show me yours?" With a flirty voice, she kept circling the man, raising tensions on the stage.

Test: 28 Wp
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:59 am

Test wasn't the best at subtlety, but he could at least figure that one out. "Alright. I'll show you what I've got." He declared. Drawing his sparring staff and taking up a defensive stance.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:06 am

(Red Carpet Experience - 76, 16)(Pass)
(River Stance - 91, 64)(Pass)

Irene tried to trip over Test by bumping into him with her curvy body, and despite Test's stance managing a counterattack, he was off-balance enough as to get knocked down anyways. Before he could stand up through, she firmly plants her foot on the man's crotch, rubbing it with her surprisingly smooth shoe. "How's it feel, darling?"

Test: 27 Wp + Bind
Irene: 28 St

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:10 am

"Good I admit, but not really my style." He said with a blush. Trying to wiggle out from underneath her foot.

Burst Forth
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:14 am

(Burst Forth - Auto)(Pass)
(Acrobatic Display - 36)(Pass)

As Test pushed her off, she quickly flipped backwards and away to safety, showing off her white panties in the process. "Then, what *is* your style? Unless you'd prefer to keep it a secret?"

Test: 26 Wp + Disadvantage

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:20 am

"To be completely honest. I've always been pretty into hypnosis." Test admitted, too distracted by the revealing sight to fight or keep secrets. Instead he aimed a unfocused thrust her way.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:40 am

(Old Reliable - 49, 74)(Fail)
(Hypnotic Pendulum - 70)(Pass)

Test lunged forward with a thrusting attack, only for Irene to easily jump over his halberd and land on top of it, driving it into the ground. She then pulled out her pocket watch, and slowly began to dangle it in front of him. "Just relax, and feel your tension disappear..."

Test: 24 Wp + Hypnotized

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:42 am

Test opened his mouth to comment that that seemed a bit simple. But it was hard to speak with the dangling watch holding his full attention, so he just focused on it instead.

Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:59 am

(Weak Struggle - 67, 10)(Fail)
(Hypnotic Pendulum - Continued)

"Good boy, there's no need to think of anything else right now." She circled around him and wrapped one arm around his waist. His mind tried to break free, but it didn't give the necessary push to regain his senses.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:02 am

That seemed perfectly reasonable. Test obeyed her suggestion and thought only of her watch and soothing voice. He didn't see a reason to think of anything else.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:11 am

(Turn Skip)
(Rabbit Out of a Hat - 66)(Pass)
(Basic Attack - 30)

Irene appears content, and handed the pendulum to Test to hold up himself as he stared into it. Taking a few steps back, she took off her hat and summoned a blonde, busty bunnygirl, who started to grope and fiddle with Test's crotch.

Test: 20 Wp + Hypnotized
Bunnygirl: 5 St

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:14 am

The pulse of pleasure reminded Test that he was supposed to be fighting. He tried to find the will to drop the pendulum and fight back. His muscles tensing to instinctively swing at the closest target.

(Struggle -> Overwhelm on Bunny Girl)
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:18 am

(Struggle - 62)(Pass)
(Overwhelm - 100)(Critical Success!)
(Multicoloured Bind - 35)(Fail)

Test was reinvigourated and burst out of his mental haze and swung so hard that he managed to hit both the Bunnygirl and Irene! (Overflow damage is passed to Irene)

Irene stumbled back, gasping from the sudden attack as she had not expected this. "My my, you still have some surprises up your sleeve, don't you?"

Test: 20 Wp
Irene: 25 St
Bunnygirl: 0 St (Defeated!)

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:20 am

Test had surprised himself as well. "Sorry. I didn't mean to hit you so hard." He said to the bunny girl, focusing his next set of attacks on Irene instead.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:24 am

(Triple Strike - 38, 27, 19)(1 Pass)
(Steal a Kiss - 94)(Critical Success)

One of his attacks had landed, while the other two had missed due to Irene backing off. As soon as his flurry had ended, she dashed forwards and pulled him into another direct kiss. "You're too impatient, you know.~"

Test: 18 Wp + Stunned
Irene: 23 St

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:25 am

"What are you gonna do about it?" Test tried to tease back, even as he melted into her kiss.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:28 am

(Steal a Kiss - 88)(Critical Success)(Now I understand how brutal dice can be xD)

"Hmm, I think I have a good plan. Wanna taste it?" She simply delivered yet another kiss, keeping him bound in her arms.

Test: 16 Wp + Stunned
Irene: 23 St

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Midara Stage Magician   Test vs Midara Stage Magician Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs Midara Stage Magician
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next