Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 2:58 pm

The town Brin was currently traveling through had become awash with posters advertising "Incredible Irene's Marvelous Magic Show" The performance was apparently happening in a big tent on the outskirts of town. The posters all depicted a beautiful woman wearing a top hat, skimpy one-piece and fishnet stockings but showed no sign of what the show was actually about.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:14 pm

Brin stared at one of the posters, his gaze drawn to it for...reasons. The knight had to admit, he was pretty curious as to what exactly the show was about. 'Well, I suppose there's no harm in at least checking it out.' He thought to himself. He took off to the outskirts of the town, searching for the tent, or at least someone who could give him directions of how to find it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:20 pm

The tent was on the edge of town and already half full of excited show goers. There didn't seem to be an entrance fee.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:41 pm

Brin wandered up to the tent, looking around at all the excited people. He was happy there wasn't any sort of entrance fee, at the very least, as his coffers weren't exactly bursting. He went inside the tent, his curiosity spurring him on to see what exactly was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:32 pm

Not long after Brin took a seat the woman from the posters appeared on stage, accompanied by a billow of smoke and a dramatic musical sting. "Welcome everyone. I'm the incredible Irene and I hope your all ready for an entertaining evening." She said. "But first. Can I have a volunteer from the audience."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:50 pm

Brin stared at the woman, marveling at her beauty. She really was just as sexy as the posters showed she was, with her tight one piece, her fishnet stockings, and her plump, glossy lips. Brin wondered who the volunteer would be. Part of him wanted to go up there, but his stage fright made him shift uncomfortably in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:33 pm

Despite Brin not raising his hand the beautiful magician pointed him out anyway. "You. In the silver armour. Please come to the stage." She said.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:10 pm

Brin looked around, shocked that he had been chosen. 'Oh, um. Okay then.' He said, cautiously walking up to the stage, feeling the gazes of everyone in the audience on him. He was admittedly a bit suspicious, but at least he still had his weapon on him just in case.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:52 pm

(Info Leak -roll 37- Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 33- Fail)

"Thank you for coming up. May I have your name." The sexy magician asked as Brin reached the stage. Now that he was up front the knight could see that, besides him, the audience consisted entirely of women.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 6:36 pm

Brin walked onto the stage, a little nervous (as well as a little horny). Especially so when he saw how sexy the magician was up close with her fishnets and her glossy lips, as well as the knight noticing how the entire audience was beautiful women. 'Um, my name is Brin.' He meekly replied, not quite knowing what the act was and how he was going to possibly help her.

Turn Pass
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 6:48 pm

"Well Brin. How would you like to be my magicians assistant for the next few days or so?" The magician offered as she temptingly snacked her lips at him. Posing seductively as she spoke.

Brin: 30 Willpower
Irene: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 7:09 pm

Brin scratched his head as he thought about what she said. The knight wasn't really aware of what a 'magician's assistant' was or what they did, so he wasn't really sure how to feel. At least he was aware of the nature of what she was suggesting due to her pose and her smacking of her red lips. 'What does that mean?' He asked, starting to get a bad feeling as his hand slowly crept to his sword.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 7:16 pm

(Peep Show -roll 82- Success)

"Well you'd get an outfit pretty similar to mine. And you'd get to help me with my shows as I tease you senseless." She explained, leaning down seductively to show off her curves.

Brin: 29 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 7:28 pm

Brin finally now knew exactly what she meant, and he had heavily conflicting feelings. Part of him wanted it, but part of him didn't. He blushed madly as he stuttered out 'I-I don't really know how to feel about that. But I think I'm fine, thanks.' He said, thinking about her outfit and how she said she would tease him senseless. He tried to hide himself behind his shield, trying to keep some distance even as her words and the sight of her figure left him on edge a bit.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 7:46 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 35- Fail)
(Hypnotic Pendulum -roll 93- Fail)

"I think I can change your mind." She teased, blowing him a kiss.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:03 pm

Brin blushed as she blew him a kiss, her red lips looking so wet and kissable he almost forgot to focus. 'We'll just see about that.' He said, trying to sound tough, well aware that the women in the audience were watching him. He once again tried to put up his shield to defend himself.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:09 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 49, 80- Fail)
(Hypnotic Pendulum -roll 87, 63- Fail)

It was hard to lift his shield when the beautiful woman was distracting him with her every sensual sway. It didn't help that an entire crowd of woman was watching him. Leering and cheering for the midara to seduce him.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:28 pm

Brin shivered in anticipation as he saw the woman sway in front of him as well as feel the stares of the lustful women watching. Seeing as he had a hard time lifting his shield, he instead went on the offensive, as he ran towards the magician, his sword a silver blur as he slashed.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:33 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 94, 88. 66, 67. 36, 32- 1 Crit Success, 1 Success, 1 Fail)
(Stunned)

Brin landed a powerful blow on the magician forcing her back and eliciting a collection of disappointed sighs from the audience.

Irene: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:57 pm

Brin, a little more confident now that he had the upper hand, tried to keep up the advantage as long as he could. 'I thought you were going to tease me endlessly?' He said as he swung once again, at least feeling a little bad about the disappointed sighs of the audience.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 9:05 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 71, 24- Fail)
(Hypnotic Pendulum -roll 36, 89- Success)

"Why the rush. Let's take things slow." The magician teased. Pulling out a shiny golden pendulum, it's gentle swing quickly captivating him. "Just watch my petty pendulum and soon all your dreams will come true." She cooed.

Brin: 29 Willpower + Charmed + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 6:44 pm

Brin watched her golden pendulum swing back and forth, his mind slowing a bit as he watched go. Her sweet words about his dreams coming true made him feel a bit at ease. However, the knight wasn't under her control just yet. 'My dreams will come true? But...' He said, having a hard time believing her as his mind struggled to regain control.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 6:49 pm

(Struggle -roll 17- Fail)
(Is This Your Fantasy -roll 47- Fail)

Brin failed to look away, the swaying pendulum holding his full attention. "No buts. Soon you'll have everything you ever wanted. Just keep watching and sink for me." The sexy magician ordered.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 7:11 pm

He kept staring at the pretty, golden pendulum, his mind slowing down bit by bit. He had to stop looking at her and listening to her words, or he would be done for. 'Sink for you, huh..?' He said, still trying to fight it as best he could.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 7:15 pm

(Struggle -roll 38- Success)

Brin was able to break free from his trance. Earning a disappointed pout from the magician. "Aww. Now it will be harder to do it right." She said sadly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next