Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:42 pm

Brin felt himself nod, the feminized Lipstick Knight rapidly falling in love with her necklace, each shimmer on the piece of jewelry holding his attention as he felt himself sinking a bit for the woman.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:51 pm

"As you stare deeper and deeper into my beautiful necklace, feel yourself sink for me. It's every gentle swing making you tired, horny and obedient." She whispered as she guided him down.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:13 pm

True to her words, Brin felt himself starting to sink more and more. Her necklace just looked so shiny, and sparkly, and beautiful... He felt the rabbit ears he was wearing start to droop as he felt himself relax even more, a wonderful combination of sluggishness and horniness filling him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:18 pm

"Falling down and down until your head is resting against my pillows, deeply asleep and ready to obey my every command." She said, thrusting out her chest as her necklace disappeared into her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:28 pm

Brin watched the blonde woman swing her necklace until his mind was just about knocked out. Doubly so when he saw it disappear into the vast, bottomless valley of her cleavage, the green gem on the necklace glittering in there like a treasure. The knight immediately fell face first right into her bosom, her tits almost smothering him as his mind was ready to be teased and toyed with.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:30 pm

The woman immediately wrapped her thighs around his cock, giving him a thighjob as her tits bounced against his empty head. "Cum for mistress and remember who gave you this perfect pleasure." She ordered.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:42 pm

Her soft tits massaging his empty head as her plump thighs pumping his cock was a devilish combination he couldn't hope to resist. With only a light, muffled moan to signal it, Brin promptly came, splattering her creamy thighs with his sticky seed, some staining her clothes while some splashed onto the ground, her command burning deep into his psyche.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:44 pm

The woman pulled him out of her cleavage and gave him a deep sticky kiss before releasing him. Walking away with a satisfied smile as everyone gave Brin a moment to recover.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:52 pm

Brin stumbled on his feet, his penis still dripping cum as he felt the effects of another sticky kiss on his lips. By this point, he had so much lipstick kissed onto his lips that his mouth was a mess of colors. He took a moment to collect the pieces of his mind as he shook off the effects of the hypnosis, at least thankful she hadn't put the necklace on him, as that would have been too much for him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:58 pm

When Brin finished recovering the second woman walked forward, turning around and thrusting out her butt. "Stare at my ass hypnoslut." She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 8:14 pm

Brin had to admit, being called a hypnoslut really did turn him on. And of course, he was helpless to resist, staring at the woman's butt, which he could tell was huge even though she was wearing a dress. He openly ogled her bubble butt, a meek 'Yes miss.' Coming out of his mouth. 'It's really big.' He couldn't help but say aloud.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 8:16 pm

"That's right. It's so big, and so sexy you can't possibly look away." She declared as she lifted her dress to show her ass in all its glory. Beginning to jiggle and bounce her thick cheeks. "It's so big that it's each jiggle and bounce is pushing the thoughts right out of your head."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 8:28 pm

Brin felt some drool start to leak out of his lipstick covered mouth as he saw her bounce and jiggle her luscious ass, each sexy shake catching his thoughts and smothering them with her cheeks. 'Yes. Pushing the thoughts out of my head...' He repeated, his vision narrowed on her butt, still helpless to look away.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 8:30 pm

"You can't possibly look away. Soon your only desires will be to worship my cheeks and obey my every command." She said sternly, her ass seeming to get bigger and bigger as Brin unconsciously stumbled towards it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 8:39 pm

'Yes. I want to worship your butt so badly...' He said, his penis, which had only just stopped dripping cum from his previous orgasm, was already rapidly hardening once again as he stepped closer to her. Her butt only seemed to swell more and more, like it really was becoming his whole world as it dominated more of both his vision and his mind. He dropped to his knees and started to crawl towards it, her words weaving through his muddled mind.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 8:41 pm

"Bury your face in my rear and submit totally to it's perfect hypnotic dominance." She ordered, her ass jiggling to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 8:49 pm

Brin, who was already pretty much right in front of her plump rear, barely even needed to lean in to do exactly as she asked. He leaned forward, his face firmly burying itself in her massive bubble butt, her cheeks feeling arm and soft on his face. His penis twitched as he moved his face, rubbing it on her ass. 'Mmmmmpppphhhh.' Was all he could say as he was properly smothered by her, his mind in shambles once again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 8:50 pm

"Cum for your mistress's ass." She ordered as his face was pressed deeper and deeper into her soft rear.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:03 pm

At her word, Brin immediately used one of his hands to reach out and grab his dick and start jerking. With each breath of his face stuffed into her ass, his arousal grew and grew until he couldn't take it any more. He once again quite promptly blew his load, splattering more sticky semen all over the floor for her ass, another mistress and her hypnotic commands burning into his memory. 'Thank you...' He moaned, his voice almost incoherent due to his arousal and the fact he was smothered by her bubble butt.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:05 pm

His new mistress gave a bow to the audience (burying his face deeper in the process) before returning to the lineup. Leaving Brin on his hands and knees in full view of the audience.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:16 pm

Brin stayed there on his hands and knees, the perfect hypnotized plaything for whoever was up next. It took him a little longer, but he managed to shake off the hypnosis as he sat there, his penis softening just a little as he gave the ass that had hypnotized him a dazed wave goodbye. That was going to be a tough act to follow...right?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:19 pm

The third woman walked up applying her pink lipstick in slow, hypnotic circles. The mere act of lipstick application captivating Brin. "You love lipstick right?" She asked without missing a beat.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:27 pm

Brin was still on his knees, looking up at the woman who was applying lipstick. Of course it had to be lipstick. Wonderful, sticky, hypnotic pink lipstick. 'Yes.' He felt compelled to answer. 'I love lipstick so much...' He said, already feeling captivated as he saw her apply it, slowly and hypnotically. Each time she swiped it across her plump lips, he felt his arousal rise, already wishing she would use it on him whether it was by kissing or applying it onto him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:29 pm

"And you love being hypnotized. Right?" She said, the hypnotic lipstick assault never stopping even as she offered him a hand to help him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:37 pm

Brin accepted her hand and let her pull him to his feet, his gaze not leaving her lips the whole time. With each word she spoke, her bright, glossy pink lips glistened due to the massive amount of lipstick she had on and continued to apply. It was a wonderous sight for the Lipstick Knight. 'Yes, I love being hypnotized.' He admitted, still staring at her beautiful pink lips...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next