Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:40 pm

"Then let's combine the two." She declared beginning to apply her lipstick to Brin's lips with that same slow sensuality. "Feel the sticky sensation of my lipstick on your lips. Feel it slowly drown your will as each smack of my perfect lips fills your head." She said, punctuating each sentence with a loud lip smack.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:54 pm

Brin couldn't help but pucker his lips as she applied coat after coat of sticky pink lipstick onto his lips, making him feel horny, feminine, and submissive. His dick rapidly hardened as the crowd saw him given a lipstick makeover by the woman. He indeed felt his mind start to drown in a pool of pretty pinkness as he heard each hypnotic smack of her lips. His will started to melt away as his eyes glazed over from pure pleasure. He was in heaven right now as he felt his lips become sticky and glossy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:57 pm

"Sinking deeper and deeper. Becoming a slave to my pretty lipstick. Until you can't stop yourself from leaning forward and letting my lips meet yours, giving me all of your will and thoughts as you submit completely to the power of my lipstick." She said as she continues to apply the lipstick and sensually smack her lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:09 pm

Brin fell deeper and deeper for the wonderful woman and her bright pink lipstick. With each sticky coat she applied onto him, he could feel the lipstick coating his lips even more as his mind slowed to an absolute crawl. The audience of women got a great view of the effects that applying lipstick could do to him. His thoughts became stained with her pink lipstick, making the knight completely helpless to resist as she slathered the cosmetic onto his lips and lip smacked his mind into submission. He leaned in, his newly painted lips subconsciously forming into a pucker, as if waiting for a mind melting smooch...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:12 pm

The woman pulled him into breathtaking kiss. Their lipstick mingling as she completely dominated him with here lips. "Drop completely. A perfect slave to my lips." She said when she finally pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 6:54 pm

After having such a generous coat of pink lipstick applied to his lips, as well as being mesmerized by her lipstick tube as well as her kiss, how could he not drop for her? The lipstick covered Lipstick Knight felt every ounce of resistance and free will leave his body almost instantly as he still felt the residual lipstick smeared onto his lips. He stood there, mindless and submissive for the woman.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 7:11 pm

The woman smirked. "Try and beat that." She told her fellow contestants as she stepped away. Giving Brin a moment to recover.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 7:16 pm

Even though Brin didn't cum from the kiss, he was already close to, and he didn't even need to cum to feel how powerful the effects of her lipstick hypnosis was. There was one woman left and what little common sense Brin had left wondered what she could possibly do to try and compete with that.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 7:19 pm

The last woman stepped forward. And the first thing about her that caught his eye were her enormous breasts. They were huge and round and soft and looked like he could just lay his head between them and drift off into the most restful sleep imaginable. "Hello Brin." She said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 7:27 pm

Brin mustered every scrap of willpower he had left to look her in the eyes instead of having his eyes glued to her enormous bosom. 'H-hello.' He said, the mischievous twinkle in her eyes already making him shift nervously. He had a feeling what she would use to hypnotize him, and he thought he was ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 7:29 pm

"You like boobs. Don't you Brin?" She asked, giving her enormous tits a single obscene bounce.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 7:34 pm

Brin couldn't hold it anymore. He really couldn't. As he saw her giant tits bounce, his eyes drifted down to her chest, the knight already staring at her boobs, trying not to fall under her spell. 'Yes. I love boobs a whole lot...' He said. unable to look away.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 7:36 pm

"And you especially love it when they hypnotize you. Why else would you have asked Irene to entrance you with hers." She said slyly. Pulling down the top of her elegant dress and allowing her all-encompassing tits to bounce free, further trapping Brin's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 7:45 pm

Brin nodded, agreeing with every word she said as he kept staring at her big boobs, now fully free and able to be beheld in all their glory. They looked so big and tantalizingly soft that he just kept staring, his bunny ears bobbing up and down as he nodded. 'That's right. I love it when they hypnotize me.' He said, his brain starting to fog over a bit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 7:50 pm

"And you love it most of all when they're nice, and big, and milky." She added, pinching her nipple to let a little milk flow out before beginning to bounce them once more.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 8:03 pm

Brin kept nodding, each delicious word the woman said only further drawing him in and making him more in love with her massive, bouncing bosom. 'You're right...So very right...' He said, salivating a little as he wondered what it would feel like to be smothered and toyed with by her huge tits. The small stream of milk that accompanied her bouncing boobs only made him more aroused.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 8:07 pm

"Watch then bounce, watch then sway. Fantasize about all the things they could do to you. All the ways they could toy with and bully. All the ways they could reward you for mindlessly obeying them." She said soothingly as her enormous tits continued their hypnotic motions, smell of milk filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 8:18 pm

Brin kept nodding as he kept watching her big boobies bounce. Her words just sounded so nice. His mind started to flood with all sorts of ways she could tease and toy with him with her boobs until he was a milky mess. Visions of titjobs, face smothering sessions, nursing handjobs, making him leave kiss marks on her boobs, humiliating him by squirting milk at his face, and so much more. The mere thoughts of her boobs was enough to put him under even more as he stared, a dumb grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 8:22 pm

"And once you're in a deep titty trance. So much deeper the any of the trances the other girls put you in. I'll press my perfect boobs against your face, letting you kiss and lick and suckle them as they wrap around your head and squeeze out every independent thought." She said as the mind melting sway and bounce of her chest continued, drawing Brin ever deeper into trance.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 8:36 pm

Brin felt more of the resistance leave his body, her wonderful suggestions feeling too good to fight against. What she said just sounded so good, and he couldn't contain his longing. 'Yes please. Put me into a titty trance and make me all yours.' He practically pleaded, his penis stiffening extensively at the thought of submitting to her as he kept watching her big boobies bounce and sway, the motion making him putty in her hands. Or putty between her tits.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 8:41 pm

"Then keep your eyes on my tits. Let their every little bounce push the thoughts right out if your head." She told him as the hypnotic jiggle and bounce of her perfect boobs filled him with mindless arousal. Once he was nice and deep she slowly stepped forward, gradually wrapping her perfect boobs around his head. Sending Brin ever deeper as she guided his mouth to her nipple, his head resting between her perfect pillows.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 7:10 pm

Brin felt incredible bliss surround him as the woman cushioned his dazed head with her soft breasts. Her huge boobs were just as soft as he expected them to be, their warmth and softness making them pillows without equal. He submissively began to suck on her tits, mind melting milk starting to flow into his mouth as he was put in one of the best titty trances he had ever experienced.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 7:14 pm

"Good boy. Deeper and deeper with every submissive suckle. Letting the taste of milk on your tongue and the lingering warmth of my tits against your face remind you who brought you this perfect, obedient pleasure." She continued as the milk flowed and her soft tits squeezed down on his head and his mind.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 7:26 pm

Brin couldn't answer with a mouth full of hypnotic milk, so he answered with an aroused moan and another loud suckle, the woman's tits smothering his mind as they smothered his head, his penis subconsciously thrusting at the open air as he suckled without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 7:30 pm

"Now cum for mistress and let my perfect tits burn themselves deep into your mind." She said, giving Brin a sticky kiss on the forehead, leaving behind a lipstick mark that marked him as her. Finally her soft gloved reached down to stroke his thrusting cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next