Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 7:47 pm

"And thank you for cuming." The magician replied. Earning a peal of laughter from the crowd as they began to file out. Irene rubbed her ass against Brin's face for another minute before beginning to head back to her trailer, knowing full well he'd be powerless to stop himself from following.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 7:54 pm

The sensation of her plump rear still lingering on his face, the lipstick covered knight was helpless to stop himself from obediently following her back to her trailer, each step a bit of a struggle due to how tired and horny he was as he followed, a dumb grin still plastered all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 7:57 pm

As soon as they were in the trailer and the door was closed the magician pulled her lipstick assistant into a deep, sticky kiss. "Thank you so much." She said gratefully once the kiss was done. "I haven't seen the crowd so excited in ages. You really are the perfect submissive plaything." She praised, pulling Brin into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:00 pm

Brin feebly kissed her back, happy she was so grateful to him. He once again felt the wonderful stickiness of lipstick smearing onto him as he weakly hugged her back. 'I should be the one thanking you. And I'll take that last statement as a compliment.' He said, blushing a bit, secretly really happy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:01 pm

Before she could say anything else there was a knock at the door. "Could you answer that for me?" Irene asked, her grin turning devious.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:16 pm

Brin had no idea who it could possibly be, so he nodded and went to go answer the door to the trailer. Her devious smile made him curious, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:23 pm

He opened the door to find the two women who had won the contests he had been at the center of. The dominant one with the thick black lipstick and and more kindly one with boobs you could drown in both looking at him expectantly. "Hello Brin." They both said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:36 pm

Brin looked back and forth between the two women, blushing furiously. 'Oh, um. Hello.' He said, sheepishly backing away a step, knowing Irene was right behind him. It appeared that he had unknowingly walked right into the lioness's den, and he wasn't simply walking out of it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:39 pm

He immediately bumped into the curvy magician who was standing right behind him, her hands immediately began to roam his body, one slipping into his bunny suit to briefly tease his cock. "Hello ladies. As you may have already guessed your reward for winning my little contests is that you two get to spend the rest of the night doing whatever you want to Brin. Unless of course he objects." She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:48 pm

Brin moaned as the magician teased him under his bunny suit, his cock still having plenty of energy left in it as it quickly hardened in his girly outfit. 'I, I don't.' He moaned, the bunny suit wearing knight practically offering himself to the women on a silver platter.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:52 pm

The woman with the black lipstick immediately marched up and placed a hand on his chin. Simultaneously forcing him to stare up at her lips and moving him so his back was against the magician's large bed. "What was that kiss slave?" She barked, her each syllable bringing her plump lips a bit closer to his own.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 7:52 pm

Unable to resist in his submissive, aroused state, Brin's knees wobbled as he offered himself up for the taking, staring at her plump, glossy black lips. 'I don't object!' He said, before tumbling backwards onto the magician's bed, the soft, satiny fabric feeling smooth and soft under him as he laid there, sprawled out.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 8:07 pm

"Good." She barked, getting on the bed and beginning to shower him in kisses as the other woman wrapped her mind melting breasts around his crotch. Beginning to teasingly jiggle them as the kiss assault continued.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 8:15 pm

Brin shuddered in pleasure as the two women had their way with him, his whole upper body being covered in sticky black lipstick marks as his penis was trapped between huge, soft boobies. 'Mmmph...S good...' He moaned in between kisses, feebly thrashing about a bit as he was teased and toyed with.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 8:23 pm

"This is what you were always meant to be. A submissive hypnoslut kiss slave for any woman in the audience who chooses to use you." The black lipped woman teased before pulling him into a ravenous kiss as the boobs around his cock squeezed.

This was Brin's life for the next several months. Spending each day being teased and mesmerized on stage and each night being teased and mesmerized by the lucky winners in the audience.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9