Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:35 pm

Brin stared at the uniform and the card, his mind filling up with erotic, beautiful visions of what was about to happen to him. He reached for the outfit, loving how soft and tight the bunny girl uniform looked. The sexy fishnet stockings and the long pair of rabbit ears only made it even better. He reached towards it, his mind moving slowly due to his arousal. He fumbled with it a bit, like he might need a little help putting his sexy new uniform on.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:43 pm

(Sexy Assistance -roll 92- Crit Success)

Irene fave a wink to a couple of women in the audience who quickly climbed on stage and began to help Brin out of his armor and into his new uniform. Each article of clothing removed or added punctuated with a sticky lipstick kiss from both of them. Their bodies rubbing against him as they intimately assisted him.

Brin: 3 Willpower + Hypnotized
Irene: 20 Stamina + Wish Fulfillment 2/4
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:59 pm

Brin could only moan in absolute arousal as he was dress in his feminine new uniform, not resisting in the slightest as he was given a sexy new outfit to wear. Each new article of clothing and each sticky lipstick kiss he received only made him more submissive and aroused. He couldn't fight back anymore even if he wanted to, and judging by how good their kisses and the makeover was, he didn't want to.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 10:04 pm

(Audience Participation -Auto- Success)

Soon Brin was fully dressed, looking for all the world like an adorable bunny girl. "He's all yours girls." Irene told the audience before standing aside. The women stormed the stage and surrounded Bring, practically fighting each other as they all sought to completely drown him in sticky kisses, each woman seemed to have her own shade of lipstick thickly applied.

(Brin has been defeated.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 9:47 pm

Brin couldn't resist at all as the feminized bunny knight was drenched in more lipstick then he knew what to do with. He felt the sticky substance staining his skin in all sorts of colors as he weakly spasmed from the pleasure, his bunny girl outfit quickly being stained with precum. He couldn't even get a word out as he was constantly being smooched.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 9:50 pm

Brin's struggles didn't bother the girls at all as they continued to jostle and caress and most of all kiss him senseless. With how big the crowd was it seemed the smooches would never stop, like Brin's very mind would give out before the kisses did.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 10:09 pm

And Brin's mind really did feel frazzled and swamped, like it was floating on a cloud made of soft bunny suits and sticky lipstick kisses. He drooled a little from the pleasure of his situation as more precum dripped into his bunny suit. '...Thank you...' Was all the knight had the brain power to say to the women as they painted just about every inch of him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 10:12 pm

After what felt like hours of kissing the crowd finally receded, leaving Brin to fall to the ground. Now only the magician herself towered over him. "Ready to become my submissive assistant?" She asked, giving him a wink and blowing him a kiss. Her words punctuated by several loud smacks of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 10:31 pm

After all the relentless smooching he had just endured along with the soft sexiness of his new outfit, how could Brin possibly turn her down? His mind was still a jumbled, lipstick soaked mess. By this point, she could have asked for his soul and he still would give her the answer she wanted. '...Ready. As long as it feels this good, I'll do whatever you want...' He said, the knight now horny and submissive.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 10:34 pm

"Perfect." The magician said as she undid her top once more, beginning to gently sway her big boobs before the knight's eyes. "Just watch my tits and relax. Your new life is about to begin."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 9:06 pm

Brin stared at the woman's swaying breasts, his mind in tatters. She barely even needed to try to put him under, as the soft bunnysuit and sticky lipstick all over him did most of the work for her. He felt his muscles loosen as the lipstick covered bunny knight relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 9:10 pm

"From now on you'll be my good little submissive assistant. Helping me with all my tricks and getting properly flustered when the audience and I toy with you." She told him sweetly as her tits continued to sway. "And in turn you'll be rewarded with lots of breast milk and sweet lipstick kisses. Does that sound good?" She asked, knowing he couldn't possibly refuse.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 9:29 pm

Her sweet, honeyed words held just the things he had wanted to hear. He probably would have agreed even if she didn't hypnotize him, but as it was, he was practically salivating at the thought. 'Yes. That sounds amazing. Please make me into your submissive assistant...' He said, staring at her big boobies.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 9:33 pm

"Then why don't you stand up, give the audience a bow and an introduction, and come sickle at my tits while I prepare the next part of the show." Irene said, her tits swinging to a stop, giving his addled mind a moment to recover.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 9:29 pm

Brin, his mind trapped in a perpetual erotic haze, clumsily stood up and gave the audience a bow as he said 'My name is Brin, Irene's submissive assistant. I'm paid in breast milk and lipstick kisses, and I thank all of you for coming and teasing me until I'm a horny, feminized mess.' He announced. His mission done, he stumbled to the magician and flopped headfirst into her soft boobs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 11:51 pm

The magician guided his mouth to her nipple. Her delicious milk immediately flooding his mouth. She absentmindedly covered his face in sticky kisses and stroked his cock as she planned the next part of this evening's entertainment. After several minutes of pleasuring him several ideas had come to mind. "How do you feel about a bit of audience participation?" She asked, whispering and giggling in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 9:36 pm

Brin moaned as he leaked pitifully into her hand with each gulp of milk and each sticky kiss. He was already having an amazing time being treated as her toy, but hearing that there was even more in store only made him more excited and horny for her and the women watching. 'Yes, please.' He moaned, his bunny ears flopping as he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 9:41 pm

The magician called four woman up onto the stage. "Let's start it simple. A kissing contest. Each of you will have a few moments to try and kiss Brin senseless, whoever leaves him the most dazed and horny wins." She explained, easing Brin off her breast. "Just let us know when you're ready." She told her submissive assistant.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 9:54 pm

At the mere mention of a kissing contest, Brin was as alert as he could be in his hypnotized, lustful stupor. He couldn't wait to see how the four women bullied him with their lips, and what kind of lipstick they would use on him. '...Ready.' He told the magician, as ready as he could be.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 10:03 pm

The first woman marched forward. Thickly applying a bright red lipstick to her plump lips. Without a moments hesitation she pulled Brin into a deep, domineering french kiss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 10:18 pm

Brin moaned, unable to resist in the slightest as his brain froze up. Her bright red lipstick smeared onto his mouth as he felt her dominate his mouth and tongue using hers. 'Mmmpphhh...' He said, losing the strength to stand a bit as he was smooched senseless.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 10:22 pm

After a few more moments of relentless lipstick domination she pulled away. Her time up. The crowd watched closely to see just how much of a dazed, obedient mess she'd made Brin.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 10:41 pm

Brin stood up straight, his mind definitely a little muddled after such a domineering french kiss, but he was still relatively okay. 'I'm...fine...I think.' He said, still feeling the bright red lipstick on his lips as he tried to refocus.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 10:45 pm

The next woman quickly walked up. Beginning to pepper him in quick kisses. Each press of her soft lips against his face leaving a visible green lipstick mark.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 11:08 pm

Brin let out another moan, a little louder this time. It was clear that several kisses was the way to go. And seeing her cover him in an interesting color like green lipstick was definitely working against him too. 'So nice...' He said, his knees wobbling like jelly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next