Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty
PostSubject: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 9:46 pm

As Quinn was traveling through a sleepy small town he was surprised to see a poster for a stage show. The poster depicted a beautiful woman in a tight corset, jacket, fishnet stockings and top hat and advertised "Incredible Irene's Wondrous Magic Show" which was set to start soon in a small circus tent on the edge of town.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 9:57 pm

Unlike probably many, the beautiful woman on the poster wasn't the first thing that caught Quinn's attention. "A magic show? That sounds entertaining! And I got nothing better to do at the moment!" The easily entertained half midara thought to himself as he quickly made his way towards the edge of the town so he could grab a seat in the tent.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 10:10 pm

The tent was easy enough to find, and seats turned out to be completely free. There where even some front row seats open. If Quinn was paying attention he'd notice the rest of the audience consisted exclusively of women.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 10:14 pm

Quinn wasn't that observant to notice the crowd of exclusively women, else he would of thought that this was a women only event and leave, as he made his way to the front row and claimed a seat and eagerly waited for the show to begin, his wagging tag clearly showing how excited he was for this.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 10:26 pm

The lights dimmed, a spotlight turned on, and the woman from the poster appeared on stage in a puff of smoke. "Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I hope you're all ready for an enchanting evening." Irene said with a wink. It person it was hard not to notice her seductive curves, full lips and pretty green eyes.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 10:34 pm

Quinn's oblivious to the exclusively women filled crowd continued as his eyes instantly glued to the attractive performer, although her attractiveness might not have been the exact reason his attention was focused on her rather it being that she was the about to perform some amazing tricks. Also he was fooled into believing the crowd was split between men and women seeing how she did say gentlemen instead of gentleman, missing that what she said was probably a preplanned introduction and not something she came up with on the spot after seeing the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 10:47 pm

"Before I begin my performance. Could I get a volunteer from the audience." The magician asked, looking out over the audience as she did so.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 10:49 pm

As soon as she asked this, Quinn shot a hand up into the air. It should be pretty obvious to the magician who really wanted to be a volunteer, from the hand that shot up almost instantly and the wagging tail the accompanied it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 11:14 pm

"You." Irene said, pointing at Quinn. "Please come to the stage."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 11:19 pm

Quinn hopped up from his seat and rushed on stage, his tail eagerly wagging all the way since he not only got to be at a magic show, but also got to participate in it. "Hi! I'm Quinn!" He excitedly told the magician as he got on stage next to her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 11:35 pm

"Hi Quinn. I'm Irene. Would you like to help out as my assistant for today's show?" The scantily clad performer asked, offering him a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 11:42 pm

“Yeah! I’d love to help out!” Quinn told her as he excitedly shook her hand, “What do I need to do?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 11:51 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 42- Success)

Irene used the handshake to pull him close and give him a kiss on the cheek, her soft lips leaving a little lipstick mark. "Are you midara hunter by any chance?" She asked, gesturing to his equipment.

Quinn: 29 Willpower
Irene: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 11:55 pm

“I occasionally take up that job, but if you need something to call me something, I’m a samurai,” Quinn told her. If he wasn’t on stage and restraining him, he probably would of started telling Irene of some of the midara he had hunted.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 12:05 am

(Basic Attack -roll 94- Crit Success)

Far from restrain him, the magician actively encouraged him to tell her more. "Really? Battled any interesting midara lately?" She asked, languidly stretching in a way that drew his eyes to all her best features. Her soft lips, full breasts, wide hips and long legs all on display. She watched closely in order to see where he was looking.

Quinn: 28 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 12:14 am

It might of come as a surprise to Irene, but after a quickly glance over her body, he reminded looking her eye to eye as he talked about the midara he face. However, despite his eyes not giving away what he liked, his story and choice of midara to mention of the top of his head definitely did. “Well, there was this really nice smelling lady with powerful gas that I face, I think she was called an Aromadara. Then there was a sweaty thief who made use of her sweat soaked clothes and shoes to attack,” He told her, “I also got attacked by an ASSassin if you know what that is. Then, while I didn’t fight them, there was this kind fairy that let me smell her fairy roses, which smelled amazing, before helping me overcome their aphrodisiac.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 12:30 am

"What an interesting story. Say, care to give a little demonstration for the audience? A quick spar to show off your skill?" Irene suggested once his story was done.

Quinn: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 12:35 am

“Sure! If that’s what you want for your show, we can do that!” Quinn excitedly answered, “I should warn you, this’ll be the first time I’m putting a new technique I’m learning to use, so I’ll apologize in advance for whatever may go wrong with it.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 12:02 am

Irene adopted a seductive fighting pose. "Let's put on a show." She said with a wink, allowing her new assistant to make the first move.

Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 7:17 pm

Usually he would start off with a swift strike to keep his opponent at bay as he observed how they were trying to attack, but in a flash of intelligence, or possibly naivety, Quinn knew magic could be used at a range, so instead of trying to keep Irene away, he moved in close for a powerful strike.

Forceful Strike
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 2:21 am

(Forceful Strike -roll 88- Crit Success)
(Stunned)

Quinn shocked both his opponent and the crowd with his speed and precision. Appearing in front of Irene in a flash and landing a pinpoint slash.

Irene: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 5:34 pm

Quinn himself was surprised at the precision of his usually unprecise attack, but he wasn't going to comment on that so it looked like that was exactly as he planned, although any look at his expression would easily see that he was surprised as well. He followed up this strike with the strike he believed was a prefect mix between force and speed.

Balanced Strike
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 9:29 pm

(Balanced Strike -roll 7- Crit Fail)
(Steal A Kiss -Auto- Success)

Once the shock had passed, everyone (Quinn included) realized that his attack hadn't been as precise as it initially seemed. In fact he was massively over extended and on the edge of losing his balance and falling flat on his face. Irene seized the opportunity to grab him by the collar and give him a big kiss right on the lips.

Quinn: 26 Willpower
Irene: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 9:41 pm

“Um… Thanks for catching me,” Quinn sheepishly said, which was truthful since he would rather be kissed than fall flat on his face. However, now that he made the connection that a midara magician might not need to stay at a range to attack, he tried to unleash a swift blow to force her away.

Flash Strike
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 9:48 pm

(Flash Strike -roll 58- Success)
(Peep Show -roll 83- Fail)

"You welcome." Irene said with a wink as Quinn unleashed another quick slash before dodging back.

Quinn: 26 Willpower
Irene: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next