Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 11:52 pm

Quinn didn’t need to be told twice to start taking deep whiffs of this hypnotic scent, nor did she need to pull his head far before he threw himself the rest of the way into her breasts. He was quickly returning to the horny, submissive obedient state she had told him to return to whenever he smelled this smell.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 11:54 pm

"Now let's get you to bed." The seductive magician purred, pulling the samurai towards the bed where she could really have her way with him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 11:59 pm

Before he could be fully entranced, Quinn did have a request. “Please don’t try to have intercourse with me, I really want to save my first time for the person I devote myself to. Anything else is fine.” He told her before he got on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 12:09 am

"I promise I won't. There's lots of other ways we can have have fun." Irene promised.

Quinn spent the next several hours serving Irene as her most devoted fan. Worshipping every inch of her body as she brought him off again and again with her hands, thighs and breasts. Once they were done having their fun the wandering midara wished him farewell and the best of luck in his quest to find a worthy person to devote himself to.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 12:12 am

Quinn spent those hours in a horny and blissful state. His half-midara was shown off to the performer as, while not on the level of an ‘expert’, his worshipping was a lot better than she was expecting from someone who seemed so inexperienced like him.

(Thank you for running this)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 11:50 pm

(You welcome.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6