Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 10:44 pm

The magician soon arrived, immediately rushing over to Quinn and pulling him into a tight hug. "You where amazing." She said, praising his performance.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 10:49 pm

"Really? I was? I was just following your lead through and it took me so long to figure out that you were waiting for me to start acting with more showmanship," Quinn said, happily accepting her praise and hug.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 10:53 pm

"But once you did your timing was perfect. I couldn't have hoped for a better show." She replied. Impressed with how well he'd performed without any sort of instruction.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:04 pm

"Do you think the crowd thought I did good too? I really never got a chance to see their reactions, except for laughing at me one time," Quinn asked, his expression and tail making it clear that any positive answer to that question would make him as happy as he could be.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:13 pm

"They loved you. Although you might not have heard the applause with your head buried between my boobs." Irene teased. She could tell that Quinn had become an instant crowd favorite.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:17 pm

Quinn took a second to think before replying, "Oh, that makes sense. So was there a reason we needed to meet at your trailer to tell me all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:20 pm

"Well we didn't need to meet here. But I wanted to invite you inside to chat and have some tea." The magician told him. "Maybe we can even have some." She added with a teasing wink.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:26 pm

"Oh, tea sounds great! I don't think I've had any since I left my home," Quinn exclaimed, "Should we head in right now? Or should I wait out here if you need to do anything like change or clean up before I head in?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:30 pm

"Oh by all means come in." Irene said, bemused by how incredibly polite the half-midara samurai was. She opened the door and let him inside. The trailer was surprisingly spacious with a kitchen, a small dining area, a bathroom and a bed big enough for two.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:34 pm

"Wow! I heard that some people prefer sleeping in trailer instead of outdoors or in a tent, and I can see why! It like having a house on wheels!" Quinn exclaimed as he entered the trailer and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:38 pm

"It's very nice. Although it can be a bit difficult to move." Irene agreed, putting on a tea kettle. Soon there would be tea for the both of them. The midara stage magician was torn between chatting a bit and just pinning Quinn to the bed and having her way with him. But for now civility won out.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:41 pm

Quinn started off the chatting as he sipped at his tea. "So what got you to become a performer? Were you just talented at it and that's why you became one, or did you see someone else perform and that made you want to become one?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:45 pm

"I would say it's a knack I've always had. And I learned early on that nothing beats the excitement of putting on a good show. What about you? Did someone teach you that wind magic of yours or did you figure that out yourself?" Irene asked as she drank from her own cup.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:51 pm

"My father taught it to me... kind of," Quinn answered before elaborating, "I'm the latter case from my question, I saw my father be a samurai, so I decided to be one myself. It took me up until recently to perfect the basic slash, but my father and mother gave me a bunch of scrolls before I left the house with stuff that I could learn, and that wind magic is the first one I read. I'm not really a mage, but the core of my sword is apparently made of a metal that could conductor wind magic a lot, so all I really do is focus on gathering it then swinging my katana."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:54 pm

This intrigued Irene. "Can I see it?" She asked, seeking permission to examine his sword.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 12:00 am

"Of course you can," Quinn told her as he unsheathed his katana and passed it over to her. Visible it appeared to be a plain katana with nothing special about it, but to someone with more of a sense for magic than Quinn, who magic level and skill is summed up to concentrate and stuff happens without him exactly understanding way, they could easily sense the magic conducting metal core of the sword.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 12:05 am

"I never thought I'd see a sword with a core of pure elemental metal." Irene mused. Elemental metal was incredibly rare and usually used in small quantities to enhance wands and staffs. Seeing enough for a whole sword in one place was practically unheard of. "I can tell you take good care of your sword." She added, examining the none magical portions of the blade.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 12:14 am

"Yep! It was a gift from my parents once I reached a point they believed I could handle a katana with an actual edge, so its really important to me so I was keeping it in tip top shape for years before I even learned of that pure elemental metal core," Quinn told her, before sheepishly adding, "Plus, its the only katana I practiced with, so I really need to keep it. I'm not talented at all when it comes to swordplay, so I can't change weapons very easily as the differences in weight and length mess me up a lot."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 12:27 am

Irene handed him back his sword as she processed his words. "So that explains where you learned to fight and use wind magic. When did you start traveling on your own? And why?" The magician asked, looking to get to know her new guest a little better.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 12:40 am

"Oh, I started traveling around seven months ago, leaving my home the day after my 21st birthday," Quinn told her, "And for why I travel, its to find someone or something to devote myself to. It's something both my parents encouraged me to do, my mother because dogs, and thus dog midara, are very loyal, and my father because samurai are the same way, so they believe that I should pledge my loyalty to someone or something much like they did to each other."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 10:54 pm

"So you seek a worthy cause to pledge yourself to. How noble." Irene commented. Impressed by Quinn's purity of heart and nobility of purpose. "What sort of person or cause are you planning to pledge yourself to?" She asked, as a perpetual traveler the concept of willingly tying yourself to a single person or place was rather alien to her.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 11:20 pm

“I only have general ideas for that. Part of what I am doing on my travels is trying to figure that out more,” Quinn admitted, “If I were to devote myself to an organization, they would have to be on the side of justice, and that’s as far as I thought for that. As for an devoting myself to an individual, at this moment, I’d like if they were kind, caring, playful, and patient with my naivety.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 11:27 pm

"Well I can be that for you, for a little while at least." The magician said with a wink, her demeanor becoming flirtatious again.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 11:37 pm

“I-I appreciate the offer, but doesn’t that ruin the point of devotion if it is only temporary?” Quinn replied with a stammer, “I-I’d be happy to accept the offer… as a devoted fan of you that is.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 11:45 pm

Irene's smile widened as she reached over the small table and pulled his head towards her chest again. "Take a deep breath." She chuckled as the hypnotic scent from before returned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next