Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty
PostSubject: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 2:57 pm

The town Alita was staying in had become awash with posters advertising "Incredible Irene's Marvelous Magic Show" The performance was apparently happening in a big tent on the outskirts of town. The posters all depicted a beautiful woman wearing a top hat, skimpy one-piece and fishnet stockings but showed no sign of what the show was actually about.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:05 pm

Alita looks at the poster and taps her boomerang "i feel like this is probably some trap based on that outfit but i hope im wrong i'm really in the mood for a nice show!" she looks very excited as she goes towards the tent
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:08 pm

Alita arrived at the tent to find a crowd already gathered inside. They were all seated in the temporary stands and watching the stage in the center with a sense of anticipation. There did not seem to be an entrance fee.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:11 pm

Alita smiled happily at the lack of a fee since she wasn't the best with money as she went in and sat down in the free seat she could find very excited for the event as she looked around the crowd
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:13 pm

The crowd seemed to consist primarily of woman. But before Alita could think to hard about that the beautiful woman from the posters strutted onto the stage. "Hello everybody. I'm Irene and I hope you're all ready for an astounding show tonight." She said bombastically as she struck a seductive pose for the audience. "But before we begin can I have a volunteer from the audience."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:15 pm

Alita blushed at the woman before she slightly raised her hand as her excitment got the better of her as she looked around to see how many other people did as well
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:18 pm

A few hands were raised but the magician quickly pointed to the dragon girl. "You, with the collar. Please come to the stage." She said as she gave Alita a wink.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:24 pm

Alita blushed deeply at the fact she is just seen by the collar she wore as she got up slowly and walked to the stage looking at the magician "Um hi there"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:26 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 61- Fail)

As Alita got to the stage Irene shook her hand. "Why don't you give us all your name cutie?" She asked as she prepared to start the show.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:31 pm

Alita nodded "Oh um my name is Alita!" She looks around at the large crowd getting more excited never experiencing something like this before
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:34 pm

"Well Alita. I was going to have you serve as my volunteer for the first act, but now that I've gotten a better look at you I think you're just the person I need to be my magicians assistant while I'm in town. Although with that collar already around your neck maybe you'd prefer to be the magicians performing pet instead." The magician said, stifling a teasing giggle as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:36 pm

Alita blushes deeply at her teasing and looks at her with a curiosity "What do you mean by that?! i mean i wouldn't mind being a assistant if i can get pay...midara hunting isn't the best job for money but what's that joke about my collar?!" she was both embarrassed but blushing from thoughts of other woman that treated her like this
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:40 pm

"You're a midara hunter? That's perfect. Oh you simply must be my pet assistant Alita. It will be such a joy. We'd put on such a performance together. And you're practically already dressed for the part." The magician said excitedly as she closely inspected the dragon girl.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:42 pm

Alita blushed more as she was inspected as she started connecting dots "Are...you a midara then? if so i'm not just gonna let you catch me like that!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:44 pm

(Peep Show -roll 79- Fail)

"But you already did sweetie. Now why don't you relax and enjoy the show. I'll take care of everything." Irene said before blowing Alita a kiss.

Alita: 30 Willpower
Irene: 30: Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:48 pm

Alita flinched at her blowing her a kiss expecting magic before being surprised at nothing as she readied her boomerang "Fine you want a show miss? i'll give you a show" She quickly followed by throwing her boomerang at Irene

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:52 pm

(Always Come Back -roll 86- Crit Success)
(Multicolored Bind -roll)

The boomerang struck Irene right between the eyes. "That's what I'm talking about." Irene chuckled as she stumbled back, before drawing a elaborately colored rope and quickly immobilizing Alita with it.

Alita: 30 Willpower + Bind
Irene: 27 Stamina

Irene: 30: Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:57 pm

Alita squeaks as she gets wrapped up trying her best to wiggle out getting embarrassed that the crowd could see all of this "w...what is this made of?"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:06 pm

(Struggle -roll 46- Success)

Whatever it was made of the dragon girl was quickly able to break free. "It's a rope made of multicolored cloth. What did you expect." Irene answered, sounding a little confused.

Irene: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:07 pm

Alita looked at it surprised "Honestly i expected you as a midara to have some magic rope thing that would be way stronger..." she shrugged before making another throw with her boomerang moving a little closer to open up attacks with her tail

(head spinner)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:11 pm

(Head Spinner -roll 89- Fail)
(Peep Show -roll 1- Crit Fail)

The shot that was supposed miss instead hit Irene in the ear, throwing the boomerang off course. "What is it dear? Do you want me to tie you up with something stronger." The magician teased as Alita came in close.

Irene: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:14 pm

Alita blushed watching her boomerang go off course "W...why would i want that?!" she ran at the magician going for a attack with her tail aiming to get a small advantage

(tail swing)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:26 pm

(Tail Swing -roll 4- Success)
(Hypnotic Pendulum -roll 30, 35- Success)

Alita's tail struck true, but her closeness left her open to counterattacks. The midara magician pulled out a shiny golden pendulum and began to swing it before the nervous dragon girls eyes. "You seem nervous dear. Why don't you watch my pretty pendulum and relax." She said soothingly, guiding Alita into a trance.

Alita: 30 Willpower + Hypnotized
Irene: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:29 pm

Alita blushed as she watched the pendulum as her eyes glazed over nodding to her voice as her body relaxed "p...pretty"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:33 pm

(Suggestive Whisper -Auto- Success)

"That's right. Watch the pretty pendulum go back and forth. It's every gentle swing making you feel sleepy and obedient. It feels so good to obey. Knowing that you're obedience will be rewarded with endless pleasure." The magician whispered sweetly, deepening Alita's trance.

Alita: 29 Willpower + Hypnotized + Charmed
Irene: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next