Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:38 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 100- Crit Success)

Brin's sudden ferocity took her by surprise and his slash knocked her to the floor.

Brin: 16 Willpower
Irene: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:56 pm

Even Brin was a little surprised by how forceful he had been with his slash, but he was a little impressed with himself at how good it felt. 'There we go.' He muttered to himself, some of his will to resist the women back in his head. He tried to focus on the fight, even as he still tasted some breast milk on his lips and felt the lipstick all over his body as he tried to take up a more defensive stance.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 8:06 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 70- Success)
(Kiss Goodbye -roll 20- Success)

Brin put his shield up. But the attack came not from the front, but from the sides as the two woman from before each gave him a sticky kiss on the cheek. "Since we're not wanted anymore we'll just get going. They said sadly before heading back into the audience.

Brin: 12 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 6:48 pm

Brin was honestly a bit sad to see them go, especially since the kisses they had just gave him felt sticky, soft, and wet on his cheek. But he chose not to think about it and focus on doing whatever he could to fight against the beautiful magician. 'Sorry. It's nothing personal, I promise.' He said in at least a small attempt to reassure them. He then tried one more time to focus his mind and drown out all those lewd, wonderful thoughts he had been having.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 6:56 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 97- Fail)
(Steal A Kiss -roll 6- Success)

Brin's attempt at concentrating was interrupted by the magician suddenly pulling him into a soft kiss. Her plump and glossy lips meeting his own.

Brin: 10 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 6:27 pm

Brin let out another moan as his lips were dominated by her own, her plump red lips smearing even more lipstick onto his own as he briefly felt his mind shut off from the pleasure. He stumbled backwards, his mouth now a mess of bright red lipstick, as was the rest of him, really. 'Mmmph. So good...' He moaned, trying his best not to give in to temptation as he tried one more time to recover his wits.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 6:35 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 3- Crit Fail)
(Peep Show -roll 15- Crit Fail)

But it was impossible to concentrate with so much wonderfully sticky lipstick in his face. Each lip mark filling him with arousal as he became increasingly aware of just how much of his face was covered with it. Irene meanwhile tried to pose seductively but ended up slipping and stumbling.

Brin: 9 Willpower
Irene: 23 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 6:48 pm

Brin couldn't even manage a chuckle at seeing the sexy magician slip due to how turned on he was. He tried to pull out the chains he had in his pocket in a vain attempt to keep her at bay. 'So sticky...' He mumbled, the thick scent of the lipstick and the soft sticky feeling making it hard to think.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 6:53 pm

(Capture Chains -roll 90- Crit Success)
(Stunned)

Despite the distracting lipstick Brin was able to tightly wrap his chains around the magician, making escape difficult. "Wouldn't you rather I tie you up?" She said with an adorable pout, emphasizing her plump, glossy lips.

Irene: 22 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:15 pm

Brin blushed, not able to deny it in the slightest. 'Oh, um. Maybe some other time...' He admitted, not being able to say no to her plump, glossy red lips. He fumbled, trying to keep his hold on the chains keeping her still.

(Capture Chains: Continued)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:21 pm

(Struggle -roll 40- Success)

"I'll make sure to hold you to that promise." The magician said as she escaped his chains with surprising grace.

Irene: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:37 pm

Brin backed off a step, both aroused and scared by her words. 'Well, um. If that makes you happy...' He said with a very nervous shrug. He once again tried to step in and slash at her with his sword before she or anyone in the audience of beautiful women could try anything funny.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:41 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 42- Success)
(Peep Show -roll 49- Fail)

The magician gave him another sad look as he slashed her. She was trying to set something up and his repeated attacks were preventing it. "If you would just give me a moment please." She asked with a smack of her lovely lips.

Irene: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:00 pm

Brin was a knight first and foremost, so even though his better judgment warned against it, his lust and lipstick soaked mind made him pause at the sound of her lip smack. 'Oh, sorry. It's just really hard for me to concentrate right now...' He said, swaying on his feet a bit. And he had to admit, the pleasant throbbing in his crotch was curious to see what exactly she was setting up, so he eased off for a minute to try and catch his breath.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:07 pm

(Pass)
(Hypnotic Breasts -roll 55, 33- Fail)

"Then let me give you something to concentrate on." She said slyly. Lowering her top to once again expose her big, milky breasts. "Just focus on the gentle sway of my soft tits." She cooed as she began to swing them back and forth in a mesmerizing, eye catching motion.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:25 pm

Brin couldn't help but keep staring. Surely he would only watch for a few more moments, and then he would get back to fighting her. Just a few moments of staring at her big, soft breasts, the sweet taste of her milk still on his tongue.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:46 pm

(Pass)
(Hypnotic Breasts -roll 76, 69- Success)

"That's it. Stare. Focus. Follow then with your eyes as they guide you deeper and deeper. If you're a good hypnotized pet I'll even let you drink from them again." Irene said as her swaying tits held his absolute attention. Tempting him to come in for a closer look.

Brin: 9 Willpower + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 9:05 pm

Brin felt himself nod along with her words, the thought of submitting to this woman's breasts and lips becoming more tempting with each second he stared at her body and heard her words. And as tempted as he was, he couldn't really focus on much else as he slowly stumbled towards her.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 9:12 pm

(Pass)
(Suggestive Whisper -Auto- Success)

"Closer and closer. Deeper and deeper. Ever more open and susceptible as my tits gently carry your mind into a new world of pleasure." She continued to whisper soothingly as Brin stumbled closer and closer. "Now tell me Brin. See you ready for the grand finale? The final display of pleasure that will truly make you mine?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

Brin: 8 Willpower + Hypnotized + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 6:40 pm

Brin stumbled towards the woman, his mind pretty much shut off by this point. He felt every sticky lipstick mark he had on his body, the feeling only further shutting off his mind. He didn't even care that a whole crowd of women were watching him submit to the sexy magician. All he wanted was this final display of pleasure. '...Yes...' Was all the knight could moan out.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 6:44 pm

(Pass)
(Is This Your Fantasy -roll 26- Success)

The magician smirked at his response, pulling out her deck and flamboyantly drawing a card. "Is this your fantasy?" She sweetly asked as she displayed it both to him and the entire crowd.

(Do you wanna describe the card or should I roll for weaknesses as normal.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 7:01 pm

Brin stared at the card the woman showed him, his fantasy laid bare for all to see. And of course, it was something he couldn't turn down no matter what. 'Yes, it is.' He admitted.

(Turn Pass)
(Maybe the bunny girl thing we talked about earlier? That or something else lipstick related. Either works for me.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 7:04 pm

(Do you want to give a more detailed description? If not I have an idea to work with, but I wish to hear your suggestion first.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 7:11 pm

(If you already have an idea, that that's fine with me. I have a feeling it's going to involve at least one of the two things I said anyways)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 7:14 pm

(A New Look -roll 87- Fail)

The card depicted Brin in a tight bunny girl uniform, getting kissed senseless by the entire audience until every visible inch of skin was covered in multicolored lipstick marks. Irene quickly drew the outfit from seemingly nowhere which features amongst other things long fishnet stockings and a pair of adorable rabbit ears. "Go ahead. Try it on. It'll be your new uniform." She chuckled as she held it out to him.

Brin: 8 Willpower + Hypnotized + Charmed
Irene: 20 Stamina + Wish Fulfillment 1/4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next