Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 9:40 pm

At feeling her soft gloved hand stroking his dick and feeling more sticky lipstick on his face, Brin quickly climaxed as he took a big gulp of milk from her big boob. Her tits pressed against his mind leaving behind pleasant, mesmerizing memories as he stained her glove with his seed, her hand pretty much getting covered in it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 9:42 pm

"Good boy." She whispered. Giving the Lipstick Knight a second kiss and one last squeeze between her breasts before letting him go. Heading back to the line up with a smug grin as everyone gave him a minute to recover and declare a winner.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 9:50 pm

Brin took some deep breathes, the messed up knight trying to recover a bit. After being subjected to a lipstick barrage by the crowd as well as a whole lot of erotic hypnosis, it was tough for him to finally get it together. And harder still was his decision in who to pick between the four women, his mind already scrambling to try and think of which one he would pick.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 9:52 pm

The four noticed his indecision. The first moving her hands to draw his eyes to her necklace, the second swaying her hips, the third puckering her lips as the fourth bounced her big boobs and winked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:04 pm

Brin frowned a bit, having a really hard time. While all of them were amazing, it was between the third and fourth ones for him and he really, honestly couldn't decide which one he loved more, visions of sticky kisses and milky boobies flashing through his brain...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:12 pm

The final two ramped up their temptations. The third smacking her lips as the fourth pinched her nipple and let the smell of sweet milk fill the air, her boobs jiggling and swaying with every movement.

Last edited by Present on Mon May 31, 2021 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:20 pm

Brin looked between them, havign a really hard time deciding, the indecision clear on his face. 'Which do I choose? Both of them were so nice...' He muttered out loud, a little unsteady on his feet as he wracked his lust filled brain for an answer, the lip smacking and sweet milk scent making a great case for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:22 pm

The lipstick hypnotist began to slowly apply her lipstick as the one with big boobs began to sway and bounce them in that same way that had entranced him in the first place. "Pick soon or I might have to pick for you." Irene giggled, amused by how overcome he was.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:30 pm

Brin kept staring at the two women, his penis leaking the last remnants of his previous orgasm as he stared at the oodles of sticky lipstick being applied by one and the bouncing, swaying boobies of the other. The bunny suit knight wanted to choose, but he really couldn't, he just liked both of them too much. 'I might need you to pick for me.' He admitted, a fierce blush across his face.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:35 pm

Irene walked over the the two. "You both did amazing, and absolutely deserve to win for what a mindless lust riddled mess you reduced Brin to, but I'm going to have to give the aftershow prize to you." She said, gesturing towards the final contestant before turning to the third woman. "Don't worry stick around and I'll make sure you get a consolation prize." She added with a wink. The four woman nodded in understanding, each treating Brin to one last hypnotic swing or blown kiss as they exited the stage.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 9:12 pm

Brin lazily waved goodbye to the women as he gave the sexy magician a bashful nod. What little remained of his free will knew he wouldn't forget something like that for a while. He hoped they would get a good prize too. After the wonderful things they did to him, they deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 9:21 pm

The show continued unabated for awhile. Just as things where beginning to wind down Irene called the woman who had kissed Brin into a trance onto the stage. "Now before we wrap up I need to make sure you get your consolation prize." Irene told her, the two eyeing Brin lustfully.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 9:33 pm

Brin once again watched the woman who smooched him into submission approach, his heart racing, especially as he saw the two women look at him with such lust in his eyes. True to his programming, he immediately began blushing and fumbling over his words, like he was eager to be teased more. 'W-what do you mean consolation prize?' He asked Irene, wondering what exactly was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 9:36 pm

"It's simple. Her reward for turning you into such an adorably indecisive mess before is that she gets to kiss you into submission right here in front of everyone." Irene said with a knowing smile. "I'm going to teach you a lesson lipstick boy. A lesson you won't soon forget." The woman declared as she began to approach Brin, applying layer after layer of bright pink lipstick to her lips as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 9:41 pm

Brin reflexively took a step back as he watched the woman approach, knowing there was nothing stopping her from smooching him into sticky pink lipstick submission, and he was going to love every second of it. He glanced towards the audience of women, aware that they were about to watch him totally taken down by the woman's lipstick. Her bright, glossy pink lips looked super sticky and kissable, his heart racing as she called him lipstick boy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 9:43 pm

"Come here." She declared, grabbing Brin and beginning to shower his face in sticky lipstick kisses. Each one leaving a bright pink mark. Brin could here the cheers of the crowd as they encouraged her to completely overwhelmed him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 9:56 pm

Brin heard the women cheer between each loud, sticky popping sound of her lips on his face. Her lips felt extra sticky and soft this time as she once again covered his helpless face in the evidence of her affection. He felt his body lean back a bit in submissive bliss as she smothered him with her lips, embarrassing pink marks being placed all over his face, making him look even girlier and more of a mess than before.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 9:59 pm

The woman stopped for a moment to apply a thick layer of her lipstick to his lips before beginning to kiss her way up and down his body, covering more and more of Brin's skin in lipstick. "I'm not stopping until you're crying out your love of my sweet sticky lips." She declared, earning more cheers and laughter from the crowd who wanted nothing more but to see Brin kissed into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 10:08 pm

Brin shivered in pure pleasure, some drool falling out of his mouth as he felt a line of sticky pink lipstick being smeared across his body. 'Well, that probably won't be that long.' He answered, his breathing a bit ragged from being subjected to so many sloppy, sticky smooches. The cheers and laughter from the crowd echoed in his head as he felt each mark driving him further into erotic lipstick bliss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 10:11 pm

"Then give in. Tell the crowd all about how powerless you are against a woman's lips. Tell them all about how any woman with a stick of lipstick can seduce and overwhelm him." The woman cooed as the lipstick barrage continued, the seductress only stopping to apply lipstick directly to his body or to refresh the thick coat on her own lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 10:23 pm

Brin couldn't help it, he really couldn't. As he felt her apply lipstick onto his body and leave sticky pink kisses all over him, he felt compelled to moan out to the crowd of women watching. 'I love lipstick! I'm powerless against a woman's lips! Any woman with a tube of lipstick can seduce and humiliate me however she wants!' He moaned, swimming in lipstick bliss as he was painted a pretty pink.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 10:27 pm

"Isn't it so much better when you just admit it." The woman giggled, suddenly pulling Brin into a deep, breathtaking kiss. She held the kiss for several minutes, her tongue effortless dominating his mouth as their lipstick mingled. Finally she released Brin. Whispering "Good boy." In his ear as he caught his breath. She walked off stage with a satisfied smile as the crowd cheered and clapped. She was very satisfied with her consolation prize.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 9:36 pm

Brin fell to his knees, a lipstick riddled smile on his face. He was so happy to have been treated like a toy by all the beautiful women, and although it was consolation prize to her, it felt like a lot more than that to him. He caught his breath as he stayed there, perfectly horny yet content.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 9:40 pm

"Thank you all for attending our lovely show tonight." Irene said, stepping in front of the kneeling Brin and addressing the audience, her hips swaying hypnotically before his eyes as she talked. "But it's time for my weak willed assistant and I to bid you all farewell." She finished, going into a deep bow that gave Brin an even better eye full of her plump rear.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 9:45 pm

Brin leaned in, briefly brushing his face against her ass in what was both an attempt at a bow to the women watching as well as a way to briefly smother himself into the magician's beautiful bubble butt. 'Thank you for coming...' He said out loud as loud as he could, a bit muffled by her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next