Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 9:19 pm

Brin shrugged. 'Sorry, but I'm not going to give up that easily. But at least performing through adversity is part of being a good performer, right?' He said in a sarcastic tone as he tried to put up his shield to see what the sexy magician might do next.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 9:23 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 43- Fail)
(Is this Your Fantasy -roll 81- Fail)

"I guess." Irene answered as she moved a little way aways and prepared, leaving her completely out of reach of Brin's planned counter attack. It didn't help that her every movement seemed perfectly designed to accentuate her body, every pout and smack drawing his attention to her lips.

Brin: 29 Willpower + Charmed
Irene: 28 Stamina

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 9:49 pm

Brin kept an eye on the woman, even if every movement and pout and smack she did filled him with lust for her body, her clothes, and her lips. He knew that to have any chance here, he would need to close the distance. He ran at the woman, feeling the stares of the audience on him as he tried to slash at her.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 9:57 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 82, 91- Fail)
(Is This Your Fantasy -roll 52 Success. Status -roll 29, 46- Weakness -roll 4- Mind Control)

Brin came screeching to a halt as the magician struck a sexy pose and drew a card. "Is this your fantasy?" She asked as she held out a card depicting her entrancing Brin into a perfectly obedient plaything.

Brin: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 10:18 pm

Brin couldn't help but nod and agree, too horny to dismiss or lie to her. '...Yes, that's one of them.' He said, blushing as he knew that he had admitted to her and the audience of women that he liked that sort of thing. Seeking to hide his embarrassment, he tried another slash at the magician.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 10:22 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 19, 38- Fail)
(Read My Lips -roll 84- Success)

"But how to best go about erasing your every thought?" Irene wondered as she dodged his clumsy slash. Her lips slowly accentuating her every word. Brin found himself unable to look away from her plump lips and unable to deny her question.

Brin: 26 Willpower + Must Reveal a Preference
Irene: 28 Stamina + Wish Fulfillment 1/3
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 10:49 pm

Brin couldn't help but stare at her plump, red lips as she asked him her delicious question of how to break down his mind. Overcome with lust by her horny hypnotic words, he felt compelled to give her a straight answer. 'Can you use your boobs to hypnotize me and smother me?' He asked, his crotch already starting to stiffen a bit.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 10:55 pm

(Pass)
(Breast Hypnosis -roll 73, 13- Fail)

"Mmm. A personal favorite of mine." She said salaciously as she quickly undid her top and let her breasts bounce free, their perfect size and curvature instantly drawing Brin's gaze as they bounced to a stop. "Just keep your eyes on my boobs and soon you'll be in a wonderful titty trance as they smother out all of your ability to resist." She teased, posing to fully show off her assets.

Brin: 26 Willpower
Irene: 28 Stamina + Wish Fulfillment 2/3
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 11:14 pm

'Yes. Titty trance...' He said as he stared at her naked breasts, her boobs looking huge and soft. He couldn't help but openly stare and drool a bit as he looked, a noticeable tent forming in his pants for all the women to see. He had a hard time forming his thoughts as he couldn't dream up a conscious thought beyond his love for boobies.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 11:22 pm

(Pass)
(Breast Hypnosis -roll 43, 98- Crit Success)

A laugh went up from the crowd as the mere sight of her boobs filled Brin with lust. Irene began to slowly away from side to side, causing her big boobs to move in long pendulous arcs. Brin's eyes were locked to their every moment as she began to speak. "That's it. Just watch my boobs sway. Side to side, back and forth. Dedicate your brain to memorizing their every detail, dedicate your eye to catching their every sensual jiggly and bounce. Feel yourself become sleepy, horny, and obedient as my hypnotic tits empty your mind." She cooed as her boobs bounced and swayed, their size and softness demanding Brin's full attention and leaving no room for anything else.

Brin: 24 Willpower + Hypnotized + Stunned
Irene: 28 Stamina + Wish Fulfillment 3/3
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 9:03 pm

Brin watched the woman's boobs sway back and forth, each jiggle and bounce getting him more relaxed and horny. Her big boobies took up his whole sight and mind as all he could think about was how soft and huge her chest was. His mind slowed down even more than before as the knight was filled with arousal. He kept staring, his mind an erotic mush, ready to be molded and controlled.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 9:31 pm

(Stunned)
(Suggestive Whisper -Auto- Success)

"Come here Brin. Let my wonderful boobs smother you into a place of perfect pleasure and perfect obedience." She cooed as her tits continued their eye catching jiggle and bounce. Each movement shutting down another of Brin's thoughts.

Brin: 23 Willpower + Hypnotized + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 9:53 pm

Brin couldn't help but stumble towards the woman, his eyes glazing over as he tried to get the thoughts of her tits out of his head, even as her sweet, wonderful words continued to break down his resolve. He felt a small leak of precum in his pants as he slowly walked towards her, desperately trying to concentrate at least a little bit.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 10:17 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 44- Success)
(Is This Your Fantasy -roll 18- Success Status -roll 16, 66, 33- 3 Successes Weakness -roll 5, 1, 3- Mind Control, Lipstick, Breastfeeding)

Brin was able to pull some of his thoughts together as his head collided with her tits. His mind empty save for their perfect softness. She tilted his head up to look at her. "Let's see what else you like." She whispered before pulling out another card. This on depicted two woman putting on layer after layer of lipstick before kissing him senseless as he drank from the magicians breast. The two things working in concert to turn him into a perfectly obedient, perfectly hypnotized slave. "Is this what you desire?" She asked sweetly as she showed him and card and pulled out a tube of lipstick.

Brin: 25 Willpower + Hypnotized
Irene: 28 Stamina + Wish Fulfillment (0/5)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 10:27 pm

Brin stared at the card and at the woman pull out a tube of glossy red lipstick, the tent in his pants only getting larger as he stared at the amazing, wonderful, beautiful image of his desires. He couldn't even attempt to deny it. 'That sounds amazing...' He said, blushing beet red as he felt the lustful stares of the audience on him as he stared at her and the tube of lipstick.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:10 pm

(Preparation -roll 36- Success)

Without another word Irene called up two woman from the audience, who began to apply layer after layer of lipstick to their lips. The magician pulled down her top and guideded Brin's mouth to her nipple as the women descended upon him with predatory smiles.

Brin: 24 Willpower + Hypnotized + Bound
Irene: 28 Stamina + Wish Fulfillment (1/5)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 9:24 pm

Brin could barely attempt to move as the women surrounded him. Part of him didn't even want to move, as he knew what was about to happen as he saw the two women sandwich him with lustful smiles on their glossy lips. He submissively began to suckle on the magician's big, soft boob as he felt a wave of smooches approaching.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 9:32 pm

(Struggle -roll 25, 50- Fail)
(Three Fold Fantasy -roll 100- Crit Success)

As magicians sweet, delicious milk began to flow into his mouth she moved to bury his head deeper in her tit. The two woman to either side of him began to cover his face in kisses. Each one leaving a colored llipstick mark. "Good boy. Such a good lipstick slave. Let every kiss and every suckle push away your thoughts to make room more pleasure." The women whispered in his ear between kisses.

Brin: 19 Willpower + Hypnotized + Bound + Stunned
Irene: 28 Stamina + Wish Fulfillment (2/5)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 10:02 pm

'Mmmphh...' was all Brin could hope to say as he was put into a world of pure pleasure. Whether it was the sweet milk that was flowing into his mouth, the soft tits he was being smothered in, or the shiny, wet lipstick marks he was being covered in, it was all too amazing for him to move. He felt some precum leak out of his dick as he was drowned in milk and lipstick, his mind being smothered by the women's charms.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 10:09 pm

(Stunned)
(Three Fold Fantasy -continued- Success)

The flow of milk and the endless barrage of kisses continued. "Give in and be a good boy for us so we can kiss you like this every day." The woman whispered as they began to completely cover his face in lipstick marks.

Brin: 16 Willpower + Hypnotized + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 10:29 pm

Brin fought the urge to simply stay there, being smothered with boobs and smooches until he couldn't resist anymore. The magician's whispers only turned him even more as he let out another submissive moan of pleasure. He was even more aroused as he knew the woman watching were getting quite a show. Even as his face was getting swamped in sticky, brightly colored lipstick marks, he tried to break free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 10:35 pm

(Struggle -roll 35- Fail)

But there was to be no escape for the Lipstick Knight. He felt certain that he'd break free after one last kiss, one last mouthful of milk. But that moment never came. "Soon you'll be my submissive, obedient assistant." And you'll get to drown in pleasure like this every day." Irene told him as she squeezed her tit, drawing forth a big mouthful of milk. At this point you could hardly see Brin's skin for all the lipstick marks in him.

Brin: 16 Willpower + Hypnotized + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 8:59 pm

Brin found his will to resist being dulled more and more with every mouthful of milk and every sticky lipstick kiss. He felt precum flowing out of his dick like a river as his eyes fluttered, his will barely hanging on. He let out another lewd, submissive moan as he weakly tried to get away. He really did feel like he was drowning in pleasure, and it was beyond heavenly.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 9:04 pm

(Struggle -roll 30- Success)
(Struggle -roll 74- Success)

Brin was finally able to clear his head and wiggle free, earning him disappointed pouts from the two women who had been kissing him. "What's wrong Brin? Was that not good enough for you?" The magician asked, squeezing her still bare breasts together, causing a bit of milk to trickle out.

Brin: 16 Willpower
Irene: 28 Stamina + Wish Fulfillment (5/5)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 9:28 pm

He simply shook his head. 'N-no, that's not the problem. I'm just not giving up so easily, that's all.' He said, a spark of defiance still in the knight. He ran at the woman, his sword raised for a powerful slash. He made sure to keep an eye on the two lipstick wearing women just in case they tried to smooch him some more, although that might not be so bad.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next