Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:17 pm

“Keep watching the pendulum. When ever you hear the words ‘mistress pet’ you will fall into a deep trance and obey any order the woman who said the trigger says.” he says, installing a phrase to trigger the curvy woman any time she hears that phrase. He makes sure to keep a smooth and steady swing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:23 pm

The woman nodded. "Whenever I hear the words 'mistress pet' I will fall into a deep france and obey any oder from the woman who said it." She repeated in a monotone, her eyes continuing to follow the pendulum. The magician gave him a smile. "Already thinking ahead I see. But what I just taught you is really just standard stuff. Once you look more like her I'll be able to teach you how to make it all sexy and seductive as well." She happily told him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:31 pm

“Look more like her?” he asked in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:33 pm

"That's why you wanted me to teach you isn't it? So you could be a curvy, domineering hypnotic seductress that takes who and what she wants?" Irene asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:40 pm

“Yes ma’am.” he responds, wondering how she would do that.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:41 pm

"Well all you have to do is promise to be a good girl for mistress and it will be all yours." The magician offered. Requesting his surrender in exchange.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:42 pm

“I will be a good girl.” he says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:47 pm

(Magical Transformation -Auto- Success)

"Then enjoy." She said with a wink. Before he had a chance to react the box from before fell upon him again. "Welcome back cutie." The two woman inside said as they began to caress him again. This time their touch did more then just arouse him. Everywhere they lay their hands Salos's flesh became softer, curvier, and more feminine. His ass expanded and he began to grow tits as he began to fill out the dress he was wearing.

(Salos has surrendered.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 5:16 pm

His moans turned more feminine as the two went about their work.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 5:57 pm

Withing a few moments any trade of Salos's masculinity was gone and the box opened to reveal a curvy beautiful woman where the old Salos had been. "Now why don't you step forward and tell the audience your name and a bit about yourself." Irene asked as she looked upon her new assistant with pride.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:05 pm

“My name is Samantha. I’m a lady who likes to be a good mama’s girl and be a good magician myself on day.” she says, shaking her large tits to show off her curves.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:07 pm

This prompted a round of applause from the audience. "Well Samantha. Do you want to learn to put those curves to good use?" Mistress Irene asked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 9:28 pm

“I’m open to any ideas, darlin.” she said, getting sorta a sexy southern accent.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 9:32 pm

"Well when using your body to hypnotically seduce someone it's much like using a pendulum. Except now it's a lot easier to talk about why the subject can't look away." The magician chuckled. "Care to give it a try?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 10:34 am

The new girl turned herself towards the curvy girl from before and started to shake her tits in an almost hypnotic way. “Keep your eyes on my tits. Feel how good they make you feel. How wonderfully it is to fall under their power.” she said as she shook them for the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:09 am

The woman from before, who had just woken from her previous trance, immediately found her eyes locked to Samantha's tits. Unable to look away from their gentle sway as Samantha's words invaded her thoughts. "You're getting the hang of it already." Mistress Irene said encouragingly
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:31 am

“Once I snap my fingers, your going to crawl behind me and kiss my bottom like it was your boyfriend, hun. And that will fill you with so much bliss that you will climax just from kissing it.” Samantha said as she continued to swing her tits for a few more minutes. Finally she stopped and snapped her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:37 am

The woman immediately got to her hands and knees. Crawling over to Samantha and placing a big kiss on her rear before collapsing into a shivering heap.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:47 pm

“Oh my. Seems that really rocked her world.” she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:54 pm

"Yep. So, how about taking your new skills out for a test drive?" The magician asked, curious to see what Samantha could do.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:58 pm

“What did you have in mind next?” she asked, twirling her finger in her hair. She noticed a woman who was wearing some guy’s outfit in the crowd. “Maybe we could do something with the lady in the guy clothes?” she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 1:09 pm

"I was thinking maybe you could go out and lure someone back here and hypnotize them in front of everyone. Put on a show for everyone while seeing how good your skills are." Irene suggested. "And I think I have some fun ideas as to how we could get that woman in the man's clothing involved."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 1:22 pm

“I can do that. Give me a few minutes to find some lucky person.” she said as she walked out of the tent, looking for someone cute to bring back to join the show.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:02 pm

There were two obvious targets near the tent. A cute guy and a curvy woman.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:07 pm

Samantha smiled as she went near the curvy woman. “Hi hun. How are you enjoying the day?” she said in a sensual tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next