Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b

Go down 
+33
slippyg
No one
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
Weatherkeep
Professor Tree
MistaJoestar
BoredAF
notbutnot
Threshold
Panoptes
angrywhiteboy42
ShadithBro
maybeimalion
Yuna
ConTheMink
sfbirdie
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
Mizuhashi
The_Traveller
Dataslycer
hasemeow
Enteriono99
gopher
Eredin
anon64
DocBadonk
epickark
forest Assasin
kissfan
Fuddyduddy
Mkmd13
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
guametsunami

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 8:32 pm

I gotta agree man, kotone is one of the best parts of the new update, personal fav is aiko. I hope when you say you got more content for her that includes combat cause she'd be a great enemy, espeically if you have the kotone perk to make it harder to fight her. Good job on this game man, it's really turning out great!
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 7:13 pm

v18.2 is now out! There's some new content in there this time. Aside from all the other changes tweaks ect.
Edit: v18.3 is now out with another small bump of content, but mostly more fixing and tune ups.
Edit: v18.4 bug fix update!

guametsunami wrote:
I gotta agree man, kotone is one of the best parts of the new update, personal fav is aiko. I hope when you say you got more content for her that includes combat cause she'd be a great enemy, espeically if you have the kotone perk to make it harder to fight her. Good job on this game man, it's really turning out great!

Kotone won't be getting a combat for a while unfortunately. But I do plan to give her one later on.
Back to top Go down
hasemeow

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 6:16 pm

Just wanted to reply once again a thank you for continuing to make this with such quality as before, also while i might be the only one who didn't notice unless you checked this thread yourself it didn't notify about the updates since you edited to show that updates happened. Either way hope you have a good spooktober
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 5:19 pm

v18.5 bug fix edit, notably the bug where combat would auto end.

hasemeow wrote:
Just wanted to reply once again a thank you for continuing to make this with such quality as before, also while i might be the only one who didn't notice unless you checked this thread yourself it didn't notify about the updates since you edited to show that updates happened.  Either way hope you have a good spooktober

Glad you like the game!

I just don't like multi posting. >>

I'm sad I won't be getting the caverns done in time for spooktober... There is going to be things there that would fit well with the season.
Back to top Go down
hasemeow

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:29 am

Threshold wrote:
v18.5 bug fix edit, notably the bug where combat would auto end.
Glad you like the game!

I just don't like multi posting. >>

I'm sad I won't be getting the caverns done in time for spooktober... There is going to be things there that would fit well with the season.

Hey no rush anytime is spookytime if your hearts in the right place.

and i understand multiposting is a bad feel sorry for lurking instead of replying, will try and engage more in the future.
Back to top Go down
Panoptes

Panoptes

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 1:13 pm

yeah i really could do too tbh, i've definitely not lost interest, but so far i haven't been very successful with modding and got a little frustrated.

edit: something i just thought of. can you make a location to start modded events? inserting them into the game can be a little confusing for a layman.
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Yeah, I absolutely love this latest batch of content. Really enjoy how you're playing around with permanence; not just stuff like Kotone—which is obviously awesome—but also things like the Tengu's hypnosis, which carries the feeling of really, truly losing, even if the consequences don't play out like that.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:14 pm

What is the posibilty to enter in the hide glade, all rolls i made end in failed

hasemeow

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 3:25 am

forest Assasin wrote:
What is the posibilty to enter in the hide glade, all rolls i made end in failed

I've been able to do so with at least 20 luck, but you have to high roll to do so.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:41 am

Just gonna drop by here and admit that I'm a really big fan of Threshold's work on this game. It's absolutely amazing. I've been following the game continuously since the forest dungeon, and I can't wait to see what more awesome things he's intending to add in the future.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Panoptes wrote:
yeah i really could do too tbh, i've definitely not lost interest, but so far i haven't been very successful with modding and got a little frustrated.

edit: something i just thought of. can you make a location to start modded events? inserting them into the game can be a little confusing for a layman.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean.
Do you mean adding a location into the game? Because you can do that.

forest Assasin wrote:
hasemeow wrote:

I've been able to do so with at least 20 luck, but you have to high roll to do so.  

You can also get in if you donate enough to the church. But it's a pretty substantial amount.
Back to top Go down
hasemeow

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 9:35 pm

neat i didn't realize you could via donations.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 2:47 am

v19 is now live.
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 2:14 am

Great stuff, as always. Some great writing in the boss fight, especially.
Back to top Go down
Panoptes

Panoptes

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 7:42 am

Still trying out the new content and i like it, but something i noticed right off the bat: if you ask shizu whether she's a masochist it leads to an event with kotone instead.

edit: also her bowing the mountain attack crashes the game

gonna keep editing this to not double post.

when fighting mizuko and himika at the same time, they will sometimes just do several attacks in succession without you being able to make a move for no apparent reason. this is especially annoying when you are at e.g. 3 trance counter, want to use the powder and just loose on the spot, because you don't even get to have a turn. if this is intentional, there is no ingame hint on why or when this is happening.

update: it appears not only mizuko and himika have this bug, also happened when fighting various other enemies

the ninja rest ambush fight crashes the game every time, not always immediately, but i haven't been able to complete the fight once without a crash. i'm gonna make a new save, to see if these bugs persist, but that obviously will take a little longer.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 1:20 pm

Panoptes wrote:

edit: also her bowing the mountain attack crashes the game

Yeah, is the same bug for me

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 6:44 pm

For those who are glitched at the ninja rest ambush, just run away. That worked for me.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 8:24 pm

v19.1 is now out for the bugfixining.
Back to top Go down
Panoptes

Panoptes

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 4:13 pm

I beat the oni sisters (took forever) at the same time, but there is no option to tell kotone about it. I did get her hypnosis before defeating them, so i don't really know what's causing this. I finished the will trials before getting the hypnosis, could that be it?

EDIT: also i noticed you can't beat the second will trial if you let kotone hypnotize you atm, as far as i remember that used to be possible.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 11:57 pm

Panoptes wrote:
I beat the oni sisters (took forever) at the same time, but there is no option to tell kotone about it. I did get her hypnosis before defeating them, so i don't really know what's causing this. I finished the will trials before getting the hypnosis, could that be it?

EDIT: also i noticed you can't beat the second will trial if you let kotone hypnotize you atm, as far as i remember that used to be possible.

You need to beat them on hard, redo both of her trials, and beat aiko again.

Her second trial just requires you to have a lot of max arousal.
Back to top Go down
Panoptes

Panoptes

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 am

Ah ok damn, i went for a lot of spirit instead, guess i'll have to grind some more

EDIT: didn't take very long, thanks for the help now it works

btw i thought i'd mention this, my character that beat the oni twins was also strong enough to beat sofia
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 1:56 pm

how can i beat shizu?

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 5:21 pm

imposible to defeat shizu , i don undertand she just continue making clone after clone ._., i don't know who is the real one

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 9:19 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
impossible to defeat shizu , i don't understand she just continue making clone after clone ._., i don't know who is the real one

Use arousara and see which one it is frigid against. That is the real one, then just target that one.
Back to top Go down
Panoptes

Panoptes

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:21 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
imposible to defeat shizu , i don undertand she just continue making clone after clone ._., i don't know who is the real one

put them into different stances, when a clone is defeated you know which one is new, then it's just process of elimination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next