Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b

Go down 
+33
slippyg
No one
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
Weatherkeep
Professor Tree
MistaJoestar
BoredAF
notbutnot
Threshold
Panoptes
angrywhiteboy42
ShadithBro
maybeimalion
Yuna
ConTheMink
sfbirdie
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
Mizuhashi
The_Traveller
Dataslycer
hasemeow
Enteriono99
gopher
Eredin
anon64
DocBadonk
epickark
forest Assasin
kissfan
Fuddyduddy
Mkmd13
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Threshold

Threshold

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:40 pm

Double post for v23.1, Kotone art is now in, as well as new content for her, and art for the lumiren, plus some other stuff.
Edit: v23.1a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: v23.2 is now out for Galvi art, Belle content, and bug fixes
Edit: Edit: Edit: v23.2a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v23.3 is now out with a new event on the mountain, Art for Nova, and new art for the Black Knight. As well as a bunch of other assorted stuff.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v23.3a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v23.3b is now out for bug fixing and some other things.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:39 pm

I appreciate you keeping this thread updated despite the low activity. I look forward to each update. Smile

Threshold likes this post

Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 6:07 pm

v23.4 is now out for some Elly content, the town background art, and some other assorted things.

Professor Tree wrote:
I appreciate you keeping this thread updated despite the low activity. I look forward to each update. Smile

You're welcome! Very Happy

Professor Tree likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:45 pm

Arousero orbs has the same price as Arousara orb despite being more powerful.
When hovering over Agility Amplification buff icon, it has the buff source is from Sense Weakness.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:34 pm

v23.4a is now out for bug fixing, scene tweaks, and some new Elly expressions.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:33 pm

Got the game on PC now, it's much easier to do stuff that way XD

I'm playing on Easy for now, though. I've lost saves and had to start from scratch enough times to where I want to regain my progress faster. Oof

No one

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 1:26 am

If you want to regain progress fast, just change an enemy's json file to give like 999999 experience and then beat that enemy and you can greatly increase your stats. I've also found an easy trick to get an enemy to do whichever attack you want: change their json to delete their other moves lol. Just be sure to keep a move that enters the stance needed for them to do the move you want or they won't be able to use it.

Aside from that, I've thought of something else I'd like to see added to the game. I'd like to get a fetish or perk that is for being completely obsessed with things like dancing, slime, getting your energy drained, etc. Those are some of my favorite things in the game and it's kinda disappointing I can't get my character more addicted to them.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 11:24 pm

Actually I'm working on my own mod to add those fetishes and a new monster that gives that gives them.  Also I mostly fixed the Fiore Mod by just fixing the path that it's looking for the image in and by adding the missing intelligence field, both to the Fiore.json file.  Although she still has like no rape scene afterwards and still mysteriously just dies after 4 turns if you haven't surrendered.

Edit: Dang, this is buggier than I thought.  I love the game, but I do have some bugs I'd like to see fixed as they're making it hard to mod in new fetishes.
1. When you add a new fetish, then when you check the character screen, it doesn't show a level by it, and it shows up as white.  But it otherwise works.
2. Adding additions to existing attacks does not work as documented.  Unfortunately, the game still seems to complain about any missing fields, even of type addition.  As in, even to make 1 simple change to an existing skill, you have to copy and paste the entire original skill and then make the one little change you want.  And even then, it might double up on some of the attributes but I haven't tested that yet so it might be even more complicated.  If this could be changed so we only have to list what we changed, or at least not too many more things than just that, that'd be nice.

Edit: I have the mod working, I just need some better dialogue lines and some better artwork, but those aren't my specialty. Does anyone have a good hand for writing lines or for drawing pictures that would like to do those parts? I'm a great programmer but that stuff is a lot harder for me. In the meantime, anyone let me know if you want my mod, the [mostly] fixed Fiore, or just my entire mod folder which has both and a nearly current version of all the other currently working mods. I'm afraid to post a public link when I probably stole copywritten materials or at least materials I doubt the creator would really want to be used in this way, but I didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:13 pm

v23.5 is now out with more Venefica quest stuff, a new BG for the mountain, some new Jora content, sleep status effect revision, and more!

No one wrote:

Aside from that, I've thought of something else I'd like to see added to the game.  I'd like to get a fetish or perk that is for being completely obsessed with things like dancing, slime, getting your energy drained, etc.  Those are some of my favorite things in the game and it's kinda disappointing I can't get my character more addicted to them.

Getting hooked on dancing could be fun ngl. Nara for example.

No one wrote:
Actually I'm working on my own mod to add those fetishes and a new monster that gives that gives them.  Also I mostly fixed the Fiore Mod by just fixing the path that it's looking for the image in and by adding the missing intelligence field, both to the Fiore.json file.  Although she still has like no rape scene afterwards and still mysteriously just dies after 4 turns if you haven't surrendered.

Edit: Dang, this is buggier than I thought.  I love the game, but I do have some bugs I'd like to see fixed as they're making it hard to mod in new fetishes.
1. When you add a new fetish, then when you check the character screen, it doesn't show a level by it, and it shows up as white.  But it otherwise works.
2. Adding additions to existing attacks does not work as documented.  Unfortunately, the game still seems to complain about any missing fields, even of type addition.  As in, even to make 1 simple change to an existing skill, you have to copy and paste the entire original skill and then make the one little change you want.  And even then, it might double up on some of the attributes but I haven't tested that yet so it might be even more complicated.  If this could be changed so we only have to list what we changed, or at least not too many more things than just that, that'd be nice.

Edit:  I have the  mod working, I just need some better dialogue lines and some better artwork, but those aren't my specialty.  Does anyone have a good hand for writing lines or for drawing pictures that would like to do those parts?  I'm a great programmer but that stuff is a lot harder for me.  In the meantime, anyone let me know if you want my mod, the [mostly] fixed Fiore, or just my entire mod folder which has both and a nearly current version of all the other currently working mods.  I'm afraid to post a public link when I probably stole copywritten materials or at least materials I doubt the creator would really want to be used in this way, but I didn't ask.

If you run into trouble modding I'd highly recommend the discord server if you're not already in.

tho ill look into those bugs u mentioned cause those are weird as hell.
well, the second one is prolly just incorrect documentation from an older document? new one should be right?
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 1:32 am

Actually I've found it's not that big of a deal to mod skills as you can just make a blank template skill and just add the new stuff on to that. The good news is that it'll append most things there to the original version of the skill so leaving most of it blank and then adding a small number of things works fine. It's not that difficult to mod the skills that way. Documentation is slightly outdated (although I haven't checked if it may have been updated recently).

For the fetish thing, I don't have a good fix. It seems like any I add are just white on the menu screen, don't show a number, although still work. And you have to start a new file or they don't seem to get added to the game at all.

But

Threshold likes this post

Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 11:24 am

v23.5a hot fix is now out for a crash and a time loop in Venefica's store, it may take you a few escapes to actually get out though if you had that bug.

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 5:16 pm

one question the actual content of the game finish when i beat the cavern ?

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 8:41 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
one question the actual content of the game finish when i beat the cavern ?

There is more content to come (notice you can't fight the demon queen for the 4th battle against Sophie yet, and probably more), but you can beat the cavern. I find it pretty straightforward to beat the cavern. Is there a particular part of it you're stuck on?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 9:42 am

is just that,i finished the cavern and i didn't know if there more content

Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 6:44 pm

v23.5b is now out for bug fixes, system/modder things, Selena art, and a few other things!
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:59 am

forest Assasin wrote:
is just that,i finished the cavern and i didn't know if there more content

The stuff after that I'd recommend is beat the 2 samurai girls at once in the Will Power Temple, and then do all the Sophie fights. Beyond a certain point, Sophie will not fight you anymore without winning that other fight first. Sophie is pretty strong so you might need to level up to beat her. You can also try talking to Sophie with a collar of submission on (bought from that one dom girl's shop if you need one), and she'll have a new option if you'd like to be submissive, but it'll make your character a good bit weaker, so be careful. You can also try Vili's Trial of Tittles if you can beat the group of imps fight the hard way and talk to Vili afterwards. Might have to beat that fight more than once but I don't remember exactly. There are other things but a lot of the rest aren't really that exciting to me. Some more information is available on the wiki here: https://monstergirldreams.fandom.com/wiki/Monster_Girl_Dreams_Wiki

Speaking of which, you can also download mods from the wiki if you're looking for more to do.

You'll have to put them in just 1 folder with a simple name inside of the mods folder. If you can't figure out what path to put them into exactly, go to the Monsters folder, check out a json, scroll to the bottom, and it'll show you what path it's trying to grab at least something from. Just put the stuff from a mod where that will match up. It's usually just a simple name like Beach or MariTheButterfly, inside of which should just be same folders you see in the vanilla game's json folder.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 6:24 pm

v23.5c is now out for more bug fixing, QoL stuff for android, and some other smol things.
Edit: v23.5d is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit:  v23.5e is now out for a quick fix.
Edit: Edit: Edit: v23.5f is now out for reporting back to Elly, and bug fixing.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 6:46 pm

v23.6 Is now out, after way too long. Includes the end to the Venefica/Elly Quest, Amber's revised art, new backgrounds for the church and Sofia's room, as well as a bunch more assorted stuff.

Last edited by Threshold on Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panoptes

Panoptes

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 6:36 am

Nice, can't tell you how much I anticipated this.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 6:35 pm

v23.6a is now out for bug fixing.

Edit: v23.7 is now out for Tabitha and Bubble Slime art, both by Jiffic, as well as an assortment of other edits and fixes.
Edit: Edit: v23.7a -Fixed a bug where Tabitha tripping broke one of her menus.
Edit: Edit: Edit: v23.8 is now out for Beris art and Aiko Titfuck CG.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v23.8a is now out for bug fixing and stuff.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v23.8b is now out for bug fixing and to get Minoni out of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 6:25 pm

v23.9 is now out for Stella Revisions and art for her, as well as new content for Selena, Vili's Revised Art, and butt CGs for Sofia. There's also some changes to player progression early game.
Edit: v23.9a is now out for bug fixing and some art adjustments.
Hotfix Edit: v23.9b is now out to fix a dumb crash I made
Edit Edit: V23.9c is now out for bug fixing and some QoL.
Edit Edit Edit: v23.9d is now out to hotfix 2 bugs.
Edit Edit Edit Edit: v23.9e is now out for more bug fixing. Hopefully the last of it.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:54 pm

v24 is now out featuring the labyrinth! And a lotta other stuff! Check the changelog!
Edit: v24.a is now out for bug fixy!

guametsunami likes this post

Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 7:19 pm

Felt like an eternity
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2022 5:08 pm

Return of the king, baby! Been looking forward to this update for years threshold, appreciate the update and hard work! This is my favorite and go-to h-game and it's mostly cause of the quality writing and effort you put into it!
Back to top Go down
Dontfindme3

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 8:01 am

First bug I have ever run into. I beat level 1 and 2 of the labyrinth and even talked to the hell hound at level 3. However I was done playing for the day and returned to town to save. Upon re-loading the game I can no longer get to level 3. Even re beating level two seems to just... drop me back at level 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next