Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The problem with ULMF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HQQ

The problem with ULMF Empty
PostSubject: The problem with ULMF   The problem with ULMF EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 1:10 am

I'm looking for someone with an Ulmf Account willing to help me post this whole topic there:
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2259-one-syota-removing-the-censor-bar

I'm eternally grateful for anyone who can help me with that, or even let the guys from there see this post. I can't do it myself because:

My account there haven't been activated yet, even though I contacted the staffs and asked for it 3 years ago. Now that Ulmf's changed and it banned un-activated accounts from PM-ing and posting, I'm effectively muted there, with only the silent staffs to talk to, and they're in no hurry to help.

So, again, I need the above post appearing there pretty desperately, so that some of my reliable friends there could see them. And it'd be even better if THIS post is shown to Ulmf so the ones in charge could see them and fix my Ulmf account. I doubt they're being jerk intentionally and it could be an internet problem or something.

Thanks for reading this, and if you're kind enough to help, please let me know! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The problem with ULMF
Page 1 of 1